Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Semblance Of The Mgtow And Feminist To Religious_fanaticism - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Semblance Of The Mgtow And Feminist To Religious_fanaticism (1737 Views)

The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / Popular Facebook Feminist To Launch Free Sex Hookup Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Semblance Of The Mgtow And Feminist To Religious_fanaticism by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omar09:

I was actually trying to point it out to buda. If you have read my replies to buda, you'd see I vehemently pointed out that women not having education is of the old which was solved in the old. And I am aware of some regions who deprived women of education which is precipitate to the rest with educated women. And that if wants to make a change, she should go to those regions and make that change, clamoring women's educational right on the internet will have little or no effect to that issue. Which she answered indirectly from a post she replied Arthur21, where she said she pays school fees for kids without education in her home town.
Buda is a male,a mangina
Re: The Semblance Of The Mgtow And Feminist To Religious_fanaticism by Omar09(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21:

Buda is a male,a mangina

How did he come off as a female without the 'f' in his moniker.... I mean I'm a male with an 'f' in my moniker and still people know I'm a male.
Re: The Semblance Of The Mgtow And Feminist To Religious_fanaticism by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omar09:

How did he come off as a female without the 'f' in his moniker.... I mean I'm a male with an 'f' in my moniker and still people know I'm a male.
The mangina is very active in religious section,his posts come clearly potrays him as a male until he became a vagina worshipper.

He has never debunked my claim saying "I am a female" directly.

He kept on making emphasis on "a male can also be a feminist severally"

and when I first said he was a male that cooks,his response was "stop revealing what you know about buda else you will not see Vida again"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment A Guy Was Embarrassed By A Lady On Twitter / Once I Have Sex With A Girl, I Don't Care Who She Has Sex With Next. / "I Noticed He Kept Staring At Me At The Mall, Oh Boy! He Is Damn Cute"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.