Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Top 5 Proven Ways To Make Money 2020 Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Proven Ways To Make Money 2020 Nigeria (657 Views)

Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / Proven Ways To Make Money Blogging / 3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Proven Ways To Make Money 2020 Nigeria by Chukala12(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Alright guys without no waste of time I'm going to talk to you about 5 proven ways to make money in Nigeria with the current economy.

1 Become a Freelancer:

Alright I will assume you know the meaning of freelancing, but if you don't know, it simply means offering your services online in exchange of money. I'll be listing one freelancing website out of all the freelancing websites in Nigeria. Why?? That's because I'll go for the best, tested and trusted!

1) PlatonicRelations.com: I actually chose PlatonicRelations.com because it's free, fast and easy!... Requires no serious skill. PlatonicRelations.com actually pay you for every content you post. With the help of an active internet connection and my mobile phone, I make around 2 Naira per post every 5seconds. I even get extra money on every post view... You can check them out for more info.
Let's move to the second proven way.

2) Sell Events Tickets Online:
I know a friend who bought his first car by just selling events tickets online... It may sound stupid, but it pays.

3) Become a mobile money agent: the economy is growing exceedingly, the demand for physical money is becoming high. You don't really have to stay at a spot or own a shop. You can tell your friends, families and neighbors that you're into mobile money... That's a good way to start.
You'll charge the beneficiary by percentage, based on the amount of money they want to transfer or withdraw.

4) Agricultural farming: A lot of people are losing interest in agricultural farming, but the fact is that we all want to eat. You don't really have to be the one entering the farm to cultivate, you can hire someone to do that. You'll still make a decent profit from it.

5) Digital marketing: I'll advise you learn digital marketing if you can make out time for it. Digital marketing is growing exceedingly, from web design to see, and business promotions. You can start managing social media handles for organisations, and as well getting paid for it.
Re: Top 5 Proven Ways To Make Money 2020 Nigeria by gentlekeny(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Chukala12 , Am deeply interested in doing this Mobile Money Agent stuff. How do I go about it?

Like how much will it cost me and recommend the company I can register with that will be more beneficial.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Proven Ways To Make Money 2020 Nigeria by Gwagone: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
1) PlatonicRelations.com: I actually chose PlatonicRelations.com because it's free, fast and easy!... Requires no serious skill. PlatonicRelations.com actually pay you for every content you post. With the help of an active internet connection and my mobile phone, I make around 2 Naira per post every 5seconds. I even get extra money on every post view... You can check them out for more info.
Let's move to the second proven way.

I need to know more about this platform
Please Convince me that it's free and it pays
Re: Top 5 Proven Ways To Make Money 2020 Nigeria by udoka55555: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
I will like to know more about Platonic relations

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advive / Lagbus/brt:- 2008,2009,2010 Coaster Buses For Sale / When Last Did You See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.