Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Start Recharge Card Printing With Your Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Recharge Card Printing With Your Phone (570 Views)

Where To Order Pouch Digital Printing With Free Shipping VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Transform Your Label Printing With The Help Of A Tumbler Printer / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Recharge Card Printing With Your Phone by sammytee042(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Do you know you can be self empowered. Millions of Nigerians use data buy recharge card everyday. I can teach you how to print recharge card of any network at discount rate without any license, become data vendor, cheap bulk SMS reselling, PCHN payment, Bitcoin market etc. Tips to start getting customersMessage me on Whatsapp to get started. Check my signature for my digits or drop your number. Note the training is not free but is very affordable for everyone. I will monitor you till you make your first sale.
Re: Start Recharge Card Printing With Your Phone by sammytee042(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
The opportunity is still opened
Re: Start Recharge Card Printing With Your Phone by Yoliyoli: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Start Recharge Card Printing With Your Phone by elriyaz(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Mastercard Mantra; Has Anyone Successfully Done The Business?? / To All Those Who Lost Something / Start Your Home Based Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.