Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga (73026 Views)

The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by uche87(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
One music talent manager, Patrick who initially signed Davido's music artiste, Peruzzi to his record label named 'Golden Boy Entertainment' has opened the Pandora Box and it's contents are not only bad for the eyes but also disturbing to the ears.

Both parties have been going back and forth with verbal attacks on social media with tension escalating.

These are some takeaways from the ongoing battle:

(1) Davido's hit song FIA was actually written and sang by Peruzzi who handed it over to his boss probably after being compensated with cash. So many hit songs of Davido have been trailed by similar rumours in the past.

(2) The highly-publicized 'Assurance' song was probably written by Peruzzi also as Twitter users have been analysing the lyrics which share similarities with a certain tweet Peruzzi made in the past.

(3) Peruzzi might have dated Chioma - Davido's baby mama as claimed by Patrick who believes he 'pimped her out' to Davido after lying that they are cousins.

(4) The strength of Davido's love for Chioma might be presently weak as they initially unfollowed each other on Instagram and then followed again to apparently douse the tension in the public eye.

(5) Controversial blogger and journalist Kemi Omololu Olunloyo who claimed Chioma wasn't faithful to Davido long before this drama might be credible after all. She was also the first to report that Chioma was pregnant, although she denied it only for maternity pictures to be uploaded online.

(6) The reported N45 million Porsche Davido bought for Chioma on her birthday might be a ruse as Kemi Olunloyo has affirmed again. She has also reminded us of the publicized cooking show of Chioma which never materialized. It might also be an 'audio show' in the local lingo.

(7) Davido might not be a 'Father Christmas' as he appears online. He is so frugal with money. Patrick seems like a guy who only wants a bite of the money Davido has made off Peruzzi which Davido might have been opposed to.

(cool If it's confirmed that Peruzzi and Chioma were once bedmates as there is no smoke without fire, a paternity test needs to be carried out on baby Ifeanyi immediately.

(9) Again, if indeed Chioma hasn't been transparent in her love dealings with Davido, her intentions in his life might just be questionable. She could be there to 'secure the bag' like his first baby mama, Sophia Momodu obviously did.

(10) Lastly, Davido's musical talents might be overrated with almost half of his hit songs being linked to other artistes although it's a norm abroad.

By Osayimwen Osahon George

https://www.tori.ng/news/139887/10-disturbing-takeaways-from-the-davidopatrick-dir.html

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by chriskosherbal(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Take it or leave it Davido for me anyday anytime..

297 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by GuestLog: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
chriskosherbal:
Take it or leave it Davido for me anyday anytime..

Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?

MODIFIED:
Please all these 35 mentions I got makes me understand that you all don't understand what I'm saying!

First of all how many Nigerian artist can read and play musical notes on basic five instruments?
How many Nigerian artist can present their works where composers like Yanni or vocalists like Dimash Kudaibergenov are presenting? You all don't understand what professional is?
Listen to Dimash on this link >>YouTube and compare with Davido!

587 Likes 37 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by cedricksly: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by jneutron4000: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
GuestLog:
Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?
Brymo will surely stand out

528 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by updatechange(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by ghettokid1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
What do we do with this news now?

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by moscow406(m): 12:56am On Jan 19, 2020
grin Things are getting interesting

8 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by nlPoster: 1:57am On Jan 19, 2020
So you folks dont want politics to overshadow your favourite entertainers?

7 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Auxigen(m): 6:16am On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Brymo will surely stand out
What of Asa , Johnny Drille, and MI

321 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by landforeast(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2020
This news might affect Davido's 2020 already hyped wedding and Chioma will become a baby mama forever. More slay queens qust have started applying to become the next baby Mama. Entertainers and their yeye lifestyle, can't this guy emulate Kcee E-money's brother. I have never seen a celebrity as mature as Kcee in separating private family life from his public music career as entertainer. Moreover saying Peruzzi wrote many of Davido's hit song is not an Issue. In the game of music businesses most hit song was written and sold out by underground artists to popular artists who can afford it. Song writing is not learned it is a gift. Teni once wrote a song for Davido. I like Davido because he understands the game of music better than many Artist, althouhh he might not be that talented nor have a good voice, but his rising to Stardom shows that he has oil in his head and he probably understands music business in Nigeria very well.

379 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Honestly, you're right except for the likes of Asa, MI and maybe Tuface.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by helinues: 6:47am On Jan 19, 2020
And this for politics section?

How people dey form too holy still dey baffle me.

Candle Wey no fit see its own yansh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by GuestLog: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2020
J111333:
Honestly, you're right except for the likes of Asa, MI and maybe Tuface.
You're right too but none of is still trending.

But this new class of singers still have a lot to learn.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by BREYZ: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Davido has been played after all the show off. Fear women grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by itsme01: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2020
cool

Last Last Davido still won this game... Peruzzi is working under him which means he can yank any song he likes out of his hand at anytime and make it his as the record label boss without Peruzzi saying anything but thank you boss

Again this News would affect Chioma more than Davido.. Davido would just simply move on to the next baby mama and collect back his Assurance gifts and cars (Davido is that immature) and the sorry part for Chioma is that US no matter what keeps rejecting her VISA(meaning her account balance isnt heavy) and would have to subject her son to parternity test if he wants to become a citizen

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Charmingrascal(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Once a bitch is always a bitch, so many things to investigate. I am very sure that Peruzzi was stil sleeping wit Chioma under Davido's roof. David should disengage that bitch & give her the 'baby mama' tittle. Ladies can't be trusted David should go & conduct paternity test on Ifeanyi ASAP. This is heart breaking, we love u David.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2020
I don't think Peruzzi wrote Assurance. He might have worked on the lyrics to make it quality but I believe the young man Zona who claimed to have written it takes that accolade.

From my research, Twisted, Fall and FIA are Peruzzi tracks. Also wrote Amaka for Tuface.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Charmingrascal(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
If the likes of Brymo, Asa, Johnny Drille dnt make sense to you, then you yourself lacks the understanding of wat good music is.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2020
Good for them..
Sex has ruin everything good previously, could it stop now? NO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by BuhariAdvocate: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Don't mind them.
GuestLog:
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by ruggedtimi(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
there is what they call genre of music, you dont have to sing like whitney houston or brymo before you can be tagged a good musician. Be good at the genre of music you sing... If you listen to Jamaica Dancehall e. g songs from Aidonia, alkaline... you will definitely appreciate Nigeria afrobeat artists but that doesnt mean those jamaica dancehall artist are not good.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by churchee: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2020
digitaltrades:
Igbo girls are truly prostitutes

And the men that sleep with them are? lick your sore bro.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by DennisEche(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
And if them start to play their songs na ur type go first open leg de dance, who care if you don't like Nigeriny song, full off.

19 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Dpharisee: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2020
If you think that this matter should be taken to Amotekun to resolve amicably between the parties hit Like, if you think Hisbah should intervene hit Share

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by nanauju(f): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Chioma u fall my hand sha. When I was thinking you were gonna be his last bustop

Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, fades stretch marks, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles, stretch marks and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 but negotiable if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2020
A
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2020
(3) Peruzzi might have dated Chioma - Davido's baby mama as claimed by Patrick who believes he 'pimped her out' to Davido after lying that they are cousins.

This is seriously serious!
This is the way these blogger blogger destroy marriages.
These allegations are just too much.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by AmazingELixir: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2020
There's nothing to take away there....their biff their business

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by olujastro: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2020
I followed this story on Twitter and my only take away is that...an average Nigerian is not trustworthy.

After reading about all the investments Golden Boy Entertainment invested in Peruzzi, treating him as a brother and friend, only for Peruzzi to turn around and insult his former boss, calling his investments "chicken change".

It just got me wondering...how low can we further go.

56 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card / Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) / Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.