Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP (10047 Views)

Can I Use My Voter's Card In Creating A Payoneer Account? / How To Create A Payoneer Account Free Usa,uk Number Without Social Security Numb / Get A Payoneer Account An Be Given 25$;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by bizmania(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2020
Good morning, house.
Can I start KDP with an Android device?
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by bjstardom(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
bizmania:
Good morning, house. Can I start KDP with an Android device?
Yes! But you'll need a system for formatting.
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by Meedon: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
bjstardom:

Yes! But you'll need a system for formatting.

What iz formatting plz
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by GeniusWeb: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
iLegendd:
Step 5: Here is [4/4] form

Naira account works.
iClef the account that will be filled in Payoneer must a be a domiciliary account or just normal bank account??
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
GeniusWeb:

iClef the account that will be filled in Payoneer must a be a domiciliary account or just normal bank account??

I use normal account.
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by GeniusWeb: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
iClef:

I use normal account.
Thanks boss... I'll be uploading my first book on Amazon hopefully before or on next Wednesday
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
But ilegend, how do you create a Payoneer account without a National I.D card?
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sapiosexuality:

You need any of the below

1. International passport or
2. Drivers' license or
3. National ID (Some used voters' card, but I don't know if it's still allowed again)

There must be one of the above IDs, else it won't work.
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
iLegendd:

You need any of the below

1. International passport or
2. Drivers' license or
3. National ID (Some used voters' card, but I don't know if it's still allowed again)

There must be one of the above IDs, else it won't work.
Okay. Thank you.
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by ebenezary(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sapiosexuality:

if you are still having an issue on how to verify your Payoneer account with ID CARD
you can reach out to me for help and Whatsapp in signature
Ilegendd you are doing a great job, keep it up
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nice thread, but I noticed you took down most of the Screenshots and it made the aim of the thread kind of defeated.

Pls can you re-upload them

MODIFIED

It was just my network messing up, I can view all now.

Great work. God will reward you
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by eniola1010(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2020
If you are not selling your payoneer to me then you are missing.

I pay far higher than aboki and i pay higher than bank.

To sell to me, whatsapp me on the link in my profile..
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by eniola1010(m): 8:54am On Apr 12, 2020
If you are not selling your payoneer to me then you are missing.

Check here for my portfolio(https://www.nairaland.com/5252811/buy-all-gift-cards-payoneer)

To sell to me, whatsapp me directly via this link (https:///2348180712474)

Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by KenBen217: 12:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Please sir I have a problem,I finished creating my payoneer account yet it seems I can't access the global funding services,what could have gone wrong? Thanks
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by iLegendd(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2020
KenBen217:
Please sir I have a problem,I finished creating my payoneer account yet it seems I can't access the global funding services,what could have gone wrong? Thanks

Probably verification of ID or something of that nature. Check to see if you have a notification in your account.
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by eniola1010(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
If you are not selling your payoneer to me then you are missing

Check these links for my portfolios

Portfolio1
(https://www.nairaland.com/5252811/buy-all-gift-cards-payoneer)

Portforlio2
(https://www.nairaland.com/5720475/buy-all-gift-cards-payoneer)

To sell to me, whatsapp me directly via this link

(https:///2348180712474)

Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by vision2050: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Probably verification of ID or something of that nature. Check to see if you have a notification in your account.
Hope there will not be hiccups during this siege when creating an account? I know this pandemic have affected many things.
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2020
A
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by Galacious1: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Thanks again for this, iLegendd.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by solobrain(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by CrystalHome: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Do u have issues with ur Payoneer account?
Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur Payoneer account?
Do u have Payoneer funds for sale?
Kindly send us a WhatsApp message on 09077179591
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by Kalatium(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
iLegendd:
In this short post, I'll show you how to create a Payoneer account + a KDP account and how to link them with the foreign account number Payoneer will assign to you to help you receive your money from Amazon at the end of the month.

With your Payoneer account, you can now transfer your money to any of your Nigerian accounts with ease.

For those who want to fill their tax form as a Nigerian, the solution is here https://www.nairaland.com/5631099/amazon-30-tax-how-fill

Now, let's get started...
After I was done opening a payooner account I was not able to have access to a foreign account.
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by Emceecee(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2023
Kalatium:

After I was done opening a payooner account I was not able to have access to a foreign account.

Open an account with grey and they'll give you details that Amazon accepts
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by Kalatium(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Emceecee:

Open an account with grey and they'll give you details that Amazon accepts
Thanks very much , it was far less stressful than payooner.
Re: PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP by akwesenana: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

₦500, ₦1000 Denominations Most Commonly Counterfeited Banknotes- CBN Report / Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders / Dangote Cement To Shut Gboko Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.