Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (82534 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by bolar(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
l'll be grateful if i can get anyone that can elp me with CISA materials to enable me prepare for the next diet. muritalaabimbola@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by solomali(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2013
Good day all, please i intend writing my CISA exam this year, i need a help on what follows(i.e the cost involved and the materials for reading)
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by jaklad(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2013
D long-awaited CISA review manual 2013 is here! Need one? Then chaply holla JaKLaD Inc. on 07066391995, 08157143007, or add up 32FCDFF8...
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by pioneer: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by Johnparker: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Ipass4sures AWS-SysOps dumps is popular now a days. pass4sure brain dumps gives you all of its best questions with 100% passing assurance. Before you can purchase any exam pass4sure brain dumps gives you free demo that will help you in your exam. http://www.ipass4sures.com/AWS-SysOps-exam.html
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by annalake123(f): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2016
The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
CISSP Pass4sure
Backed by (ISC)², the globally recognized, not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing the information security field, the CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024. Not only is the CISSP an objective measure of excellence, but also a globally recognized standard of achievement.
Re: Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? by J123: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Do you know that you can receive CISA lecture without any hassle of rushing down to lecture centre?!

Are you procrastinating to have a go on the CISA exam due to work or office pressure?!

Here comes a relief at last. An Initiative designed to help you actualize your dream irrespective of work pressure or location barrier. It's a very dynamic & educative.

The Certified Information Systems Auditor(CISA) Online Training for December diet starts, next weekend, on July 30, 2016.

Modus Operandi:

We use the WhatsApp app to deliver the training using the audio feature and Facebook to analyse hundreds of CISA questions. This offer you the opportunity to get all what you want to on the move,Anytime,Anywhere!

Features include:

-Ttraining by a facilitator that scored 604 and is an examiner of CISA.

-Opportunity to listen to the audio lectures over and over.

-Opportunity to attend online class for locations without CISA training centres.

-Opportunity to meet CISA candidates all over the world for career networking.

-Review of multiple case studies with experienced hands to explain concepts.

-Job opportunities will be shared in addition to online study groups.

-Modern day practical examples.

-Bonus: Free certified ethical hacker study materials.

Fee:N70, 000, $500 (outside Nigeria)

DISCOVER HOW AN ISACA® MEMBERSHIP CAN HELP YOU ADVANCE YOUR CAREER. YOU HAVE THE TALENT. WE MAKE YOU AN ASSET!!!

For More details, contact:

Whatsapp:07019402526

BBM: 5BFE5956

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners / Police Officer Meagan Hall Dismissed For On-Shift Sex Romps & Illicit Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.