Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,440 members, 7,801,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad (32300 Views)

New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) / See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths / Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by fegori: 1:37am On Jan 19, 2020
It is bad news for Nigerian parents as their children and wards keep indulging in drug abuse. Not too long ago it was Codeine that was massively abused by our youths in a bid to get high. Marijuana has become a normal thing, It seems Sweet Sweet Codeine is no longer in vogue, something deadlier has replaced it. They have up their game to start ingesting Coloroda.

Colorado has previously been rumored to be a combination of strong marijuana variants but with a strong indication of potency beyond any synthetic drug, a new story has emerged. Colorado makes a user start behaving like a mad person, it is being "high" on a different level.

Colorado is a drug made from a synthetic plant, it is said to contain heavy metal that is not suitable for human consumption. It would , of course, make one high, induces retching, irregular breathing and it causes behaviors quite related to temporary madness. The Users will keep muttering rubbish, be unable to be still and lack of control over every part of their bodies.
Colorado is a deadly drug and stop your friends and family from taking it. It is a lack of gainful employment and guidance from the right agencies and organizations that is the cause of such delinquency in our Youth population. I hope the government and the people of Nigeria would step up to curb this menace.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/d2ba165c537d26dec76b0433519cb2e1?client=news

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Colorado baba..

8 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by jeffizy(m): 3:06am On Jan 19, 2020
Wondering how we got here?

It's not government this time.. But the parents who have neglected their major role of setting the kids up on the right path.

From SS1, I already knew the boundary of my freedom even when far from parents.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Colorado has previously been rumored to be a combination of strong marijuana variants but with a strong indication of potency beyond any synthetic drug, a new story has emerged. Colorado makes a user start behaving like a mad person, it is being "high" on a different level.
Wasted generation!

Dem all don Kolo finish!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by dawnomike(m): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2020
It is a pity, growing up cocaine was the eldest brother of hemp but with the help of science students... Here we have deadlier steph-brothers of weed.

6 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Les: 5:39am On Jan 19, 2020
That lady in pink? grin grin grin, e no go just better for that guy we break im heart! cry cry cry

Guys eh! guys eh! guysss ehhh! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by ValCon888: 6:24am On Jan 19, 2020
The fact is, youths of these days are easily influenced. Look at the Marlians. How anyone can be so idiotic to join such a group beats my imagination.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Jamorezzi: 6:33am On Jan 19, 2020
Isz not for children, Ma Lo Fa .

6 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Rekyz(m): 7:13am On Jan 19, 2020
Now we know the brain behind the recent Marlian craze.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by VirtIQ: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2020
There was a day i smoked it and i lost my sense of touch.i coulsnt feel my phone.lonamd behold my iphone fell frm ma pocket at night.i went mad for 2hrs till my iphone was recovered the following day.i paid 4k to the pwrson who foind it.since then kolorado kor,skunk ni. I take only arizona now bro. Kolorado no too strong,but that night i don smoke 4wraps of arizona,drink enuf captain jack. Only for me to drag 5puffs and after 10mins .i went beserk

11 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by 24kmagic: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Baba forget this English weh you de type.
Something must kill a man

3 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Tonyspecial(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2020
if something no kill man, what will?
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by veeceesynergy: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2020
No Hard Man for Colorado ooooo
It will make u mad.
AVOID IT

3 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Jinyjagz(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2020
Just 5 draw almost make me go berserk. My advice, no go Colorado if you never go arizona oo.

7 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by khia: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Why in the world would anyone want to get this high, and you talk about the rachetness of Americans? undecided Why are these drugs named after American states, Colorado/Arizona?

7 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by ruggedtimi(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2020
ValCon888:
The fact is, youths of these days are easily influenced. Look at the Marlians. How anyone can be so idiotic to join such a group beats my imagination.
Irritates me how people are easily influenced.. All my life never smoked though i lived in a house where am the only guy that didnt try that shit. Inhaling smoke

4 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Peer pressure and the look cool factor almost every one smokes now it’s even girls I fear pass don’t even drag highness with them just take your joint and leave them to high.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by anonymuz(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2020
khia:
Why in the world would anyone want to get this high, and you talk about the rachetness of Americans? undecided Why are these drugs named after American states, Colorado/Arizona?
i wonder o
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by highchiefpee(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2020
Colorado aka loud loud is very dangerous because of that pcp hard drug used in producing it,this same pcp was used by a rapper named Houston In Yankee that year,after getting high on pcp rapper Houston removed his left eye with fork,till tommorw he only has one eye left,you can imagine how crazy the the drug pcp is,that's what is used to produce Colorado....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Lamanii22(f): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
ValCon888:

It beats mine too
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by OfficiaCheftobi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
VirtIQ:
There was a day i smoked it and i lost my sense of touch.i coulsnt feel my phone.lonamd behold my iphone fell frm ma pocket at night.i went mad for 2hrs till my iphone was recovered the following day.i paid 4k to the pwrson who foind it.since then kolorado kor,skunk ni. I take only arizona now bro. Kolorado no too strong,but that night i don smoke 4wraps of arizona,drink enuf captain jack. Only for me to drag 5puffs and after 10mins .i went beserk
Arizona wey go Dy do u like slap left right center sk anyday and for that Captain jack u is my g
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by mafiano1986: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
VirtIQ:
That is why me i dont like weed, just leave me with my tramadol and rochie but now im off tramadol, because its now too expensive, i only pop rochie once in a while.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by powerhouse3(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
khia:
And Miami, is next

3 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
highchiefpee:
Colorado aka loud loud is very dangerous because of that pcp hard drug used in producing it,this same pcp was used by a rapper named Houston In Yankee that year,after getting high on pcp rapper Houston removed his left eye with fork,till tommorw he only has one eye left,you can imagine how crazy the the drug pcp is,that's what is used to produce Colorado....
That shilt is dangerous, i almost pass out on 31st last year on crossover night when i chew three wrap instead of smoke, you won’t remember anything and it’s what your brain ask you to do and you will do it. I have stop smoking or taking alcohol since that time. Weed is bad anything, weed, loud, pawpaw, arizona and colorado. Guys stay away from it because it’s highly addictive
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Colorado1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Welldone
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by khia: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
powerhouse3:
And Miami, is next

Miami is not a state, it's a city in the state of Florida. undecided
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Oluwadamilare05: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
fegori shay dem force her ni??
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by fegori: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oluwadamilare05:
fegori shay dem force her ni??
She wasn't forced. She just wanted to feel the taste of what others have been feeling
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by powerhouse3(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
khia:

Miami is not a state, it's a city in the state of Florida. undecided
Expect Ontario then....
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by AndroBlaze: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
highchiefpee:

Perfect example to warn them... lets see if they will hear.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by mafiano1986: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
khia:
You live in the America right ? Do you know these herbs called kratom ? they are actually used to wean off opium drugs like Heroin, oxy, tramadol, vicodin, percacet, etc. Its legal in many states in America, people who cant function without opioids usually take them, my brother sent them to me once or twice, i used it to get off tramadol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death Over Plan To Dump Him For New Man In Adamawa (Photo) / Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap / Kidnapped 17-Year-Old Redeemers University Student Escapes In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.