Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad (32337 Views)

New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) / See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths / Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Oluwadamilare05: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
fegori okay na
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by ogyunging(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
mafiano1986

Actually heard about it from a South African Shaman, I thought he was talking bull at the time. Can the herb be gotten over here? Am sure there is a local name for it. Thanks for the info though.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by mafiano1986: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
ogyunging:
mafiano1986

Actually heard about it from a South African Shaman, I thought he was talking bull at the time. Can the herb be gotten over here? Am sure there is a local name for it. Thanks for the info though.
They dont have it here in nigeria only Indonesia and the united states of America. The americans import theirs from indonesia, because its actually grown over there in indonesia.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by weedmanlive(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Colorado Is a tool set up by the govt to tarnish the image of our peace loving and friendly weed.
Colorado na chemical on him own.
Only 4 puff when I drag I just dey pray make I no mad thay day.
My head be like watin go soon break.

I'm OK with my weed and Az.
Weed all day and Az when I get occasion because it doesn't smell.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by oboy81: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Colorado1:
Welldone
Lol
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by ogyunging(m): 3:12am On Jan 20, 2020
mafiano1986

They dont have it here in nigeria only Indonesia and the united states of America. The americans import theirs from indonesia, because its actually grown over there in indonesia.

Oh seen. Thanks again.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by ABINTUK(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2020
VirtIQ:
There was a day i smoked it and i lost my sense of touch.i coulsnt feel my phone.lonamd behold my iphone fell frm ma pocket at night.i went mad for 2hrs till my iphone was recovered the following day.i paid 4k to the pwrson who foind it.since then kolorado kor,skunk ni. I take only arizona now bro. Kolorado no too strong,but that night i don smoke 4wraps of arizona,drink enuf captain jack. Only for me to drag 5puffs and after 10mins .i went beserk

All these just to win a trophy?
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by 2shure: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2020
Arizona ba
weedmanlive:
Colorado Is a tool set up by the govt to tarnish the image of our peace loving and friendly weed.
Colorado na chemical on him own.
Only 4 puff when I drag I just dey pray make I no mad thay day.
My head be like watin go soon break.

I'm OK with my weed and Az.
Weed all day and Az when I get occasion because it doesn't smell.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by VirtIQ: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2020
In my own opinion. A full wrap of kolorado is about 14 wraps of arizona..medium size wrapped arizona. Not bulky type
ABINTUK:
.So ppl who do 6 to 7 wraps daily of kolo a day. Well all the weed wey we don dey smoke, since 1980 shey e nevee reach colorado
All these just to win a trophy?
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by khia: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2020
mafiano1986:

You live in the America right ? Do you know these herbs called kratom ? they are actually used to wean off opium drugs like Heroin, oxy, tramadol, vicodin, percacet, etc. Its legal in many states in America, people who cant function without opioids usually take them, my brother sent them to me once or twice, i used it to get off tramadol.

I never heard of that herb but I hope it helped you to stay off of tramadol permeantly.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by mafiano1986: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
I personally dont like weed, all it does is confuse me and make me paranoid, plus the smell sticks on you, so when you smoke, everybody will know, which even adds to the paranoia, just leave me with my pharmacuticals and im good to go and good to chill.

P.S the good thing about pills is that when you pop them, nobody notices, unless if they pay attention to your glassy eyes which only happens if you pop alot.

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Kyari79(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Good look & Nice to do

1 Like

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by khia: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2020
powerhouse3:
Expect Ontario then....

Ontario is a city in California.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by mafiano1986: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
khia:

Ontario is a city in California.
Looks like these guys dont know the difference between cities and states in America.
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by fattprince(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2020
mafiano1986:

That is why me i dont like weed, just leave me with my tramadol and rochie but now im off tramadol, because its now too expensive, i only pop rochie once in a while.
Bro you just like me. I wouldn't trade my trams for anything thing till it got very expensive. I think stopping trams was by miracle for me because I always cried then because I always thought I'm hooked forever. But now I just take either AZ or whisky once in a week. I think one of the ups of my tramadol addiction is that I've got first hand experience not to try this drugs like Colo or crack. Me that I'm broke
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Hoodbilonia: 10:24am On May 17, 2020
Ghana weed
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by supercase1(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2020
VirtIQ:
There was a day i smoked it and i lost my sense of touch.i coulsnt feel my phone.lonamd behold my iphone fell frm ma pocket at night.i went mad for 2hrs till my iphone was recovered the following day.i paid 4k to the pwrson who foind it.since then kolorado kor,skunk ni. I take only arizona now bro. Kolorado no too strong,but that night i don smoke 4wraps of arizona,drink enuf captain jack. Only for me to drag 5puffs and after 10mins .i went beserk
Nothing do you,you are doing well keep it up joor
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Available247: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
mafiano1986:
I personally dont like weed, all it does is confuse me and make me paranoid, plus the smell sticks on you, so when you smoke, everybody will know, which even adds to the paranoia, just leave me with my pharmacuticals and im good to go and good to chill.

P.S the good thing about pills is that when you pop them, nobody notices, unless if they pay attention to your glassy eyes which only happens if you pop alot.

lol what's the name of the pills?
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Chrissblown: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2020
You are absolutely right sir.
I went to buy normal sk, not knowing they gave me colorado
I nearly craze that day, God really saved me
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Chrissblown: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Bros that thing is very bad oh
I nr go ever try am for my life again
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by dederocs(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Colorado is not canabis, it is part of the synthetic drug family. This drug is dangerous to society.

2 Likes

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Hyperchi(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
with all this America name around. the next one fit be Alabama
Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Iamcrypto: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
For more interesting Video on Colorado behaviours,you can check out my page on IG @ganja_community_

1 Share

Re: Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad by Iamcrypto: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
VirtIQ:

Bro I fit bet anything for my life e no reach 5 puff,2 puff self sometimes is too much if you Monster drag

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead In Ebonyi Hotel Room And Her Boyfriend Have Been Arrested / Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic / Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.