Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? (4809 Views)

The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2020
I have be thinking bout this for some time now. You go into a relationship and boom the next thing is sex. Should sex be the ultimate goal you are in a relationship?

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite or something. But that sex shouldn't be the reason why you are in a relationship. There are some other things that should be paramount in a relationship aside sex.

AM I MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL?

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by kecee99(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2020
No babe will take you serious if you don't sex her. She might think you're impotent

6 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Flyingngel(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Guy in this corrupt and sinful world, the percentage is very low.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2020
Sex is not the Ultimate ... It is the Hulk Hogan...

7 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by iceybux(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Lmao ... Fool

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by iceybux(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
I have be thinking bout this for some time now. You go into a relationship and boom the next thing is sex. Should sex be the ultimate goal you are in a relationship?

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite or something. But that sex shouldn't be the reason why you are in a relationship. There are some other things that should be paramount in a relationship aside sex.

U Aint Making Sense Cos I Was Expectin U List This Other Things So As To See Reason And Sense To It But No U Didnt

6 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2020
iceybux:
Lmao ... Fool
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2020
iceybux:
U Aint Making Sense Cos I Was Expectin U List This Other Things So As To See Reason And Sense To It But No U Didnt
So you agreed sex is the main goal of a relationship and nothing else?

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2020
kecee99:
No babe will take you serious if you don't sex her. She might think you're impotent
Excuse me! We are talking bout relationship not marriage.

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2020
SmellingAnus:
No wonder girls are making u guys pay for it so bad.

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by iceybux(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
So you agreed sex is the main goal of a relationship and nothing else?
Thats Not The Debate Here ..Ur Other Reasons I Did Like To Knw
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2020
iceybux:
Thats Not The Debate Here ..Ur Other Reasons I Did Like To Knw
Other reasons are ;
support each other.
grow with each other.
understand each other.
And so much more

2 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by iceybux(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
Other reasons are ;
support each other.
grow with each other.
understand each other.
And so much more
But This Are Always Gonna Be There.. So Whats The Big Deal With Sex In It

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
No wonder girls are making u guys pay for it so bad.
as long as the world is concerned, there will always be males or females that will pay for sex grin same way there will be males/females that will never pay for it... grin

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2020
SmellingAnus:
as long as the world is concerned, there will always be males or females that will pay for sex grin same way there will be males/females that will never pay for it... grin
You guys are paying for the sex either directly or indirectly. So don't say there will be males/ females that will never pay for it.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2020
iceybux:
But This Are Always Gonna Be There.. So Whats The Big Deal With Sex In It
No, there are not always there.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by chigoizie7(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2020
No, it must not lead to sex.

However, people have different reasons of doing things.

If a guy is asking you out and you do not want sex in the relationship, you should tell him. If he is okay with it, fine, if he is not okay with it, fine as well. Then you move on.

In as much as sex is not the ultimate expectation in relationships, it is still part of it.

2 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by iceybux(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
No, there are not always there.
1st Of All U Decide Go Into A Relationship Bcuz U See A Potiential Of A Future,so What Do Mean " No There Not Alwayz There" Woman Haba
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by AmazingELixir: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:

undecided undecided undecided

OP to answer your question...you are not making any sense

...do people go into relationship to extend their brotherly or sisterly lineage abi to pleasure their carnal knowledge...

Anyone going into a relationship without sex at the epicenter doesn't know what he/she is looking for...if you want companionship gaan see a movie and if you want financial support fall back to your family and relatives.

But if you say it is relationship you want, then don't constitute yourself an obstacle in submitting that THING at as at when needed QED.

6 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided undecided

OP to answer your question...you are not making any sense

...do people go into relationship to extend their brotherly or sisterly lineage abi to pleasure their carnal knowledge...

Anyone going into a relationship without sex at the epicenter doesn't know what he/she is looking for...if you want companionship gaan see a movie and if you want financial support fall back to your family and relatives.

But if you say it is relationship you want, then don't constitute yourself an obstacle in submitting that THING at as at when needed QED.
You are 100% wrong. In times of financial aspect what if the girl doesn't ask him for money or she's even the one giving the guy money? I want companionship doesn't mean I want sex. I just want someone to love me for who I am and not the sex part.

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
iceybux:
1st Of All U Decide Go Into A Relationship Bcuz U See A Potiential Of A Future,so What Do Mean " No There Not Alwayz There" Woman Haba
it still doesn't mean he can get the sex on a platter of gold.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by nelklyn(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
it still doesn't mean [b]he[/b]can get the sex on a platter of gold.

Don’t make it a he thing...
Females as well like to get s*x on a platter of gold...I’ve got ladies who buzz me up to know when I’ll be free for them to come over and that’s that

You need to define whatever relationship you have with an opposite s*x from the get go...

There are girls who I’ve been with strictly on s*x basis and I explicitly told them I’m not interested in having a girlfriend or any other form of serious relationship as people term it.

2 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
nelklyn:

Don’t make it a he thing...
Females as well like to get s*x on a platter of gold...I’ve got ladies who buzz me up to know when I’ll be free for them to come over and that’s that

You need to define whatever relationship you have with an opposite s*x from the get go...

There are girls who I’ve been with strictly on s*x basis and I explicitly told them I’m not interested in having a girlfriend or any other form of serious relationship as people term it.
They are loose girls already. Probably taking 2 or 3 d*cks at the same time.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by nelklyn(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
They are loose girls already. Probably taking 2 or 3 d*cks at the same time.
Exactly!!!
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by iceybux(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
it still doesn't mean he can get the sex on a platter of gold.
Y Do U Gals Feel U Doin A Guy Fav By Havin Sex? Its D Easiest Thing To Get U Knw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by mcllexzy: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sex is very important in a relationship. I met a girl on this platform https://www.slaymammas.com/ and it has been a smooth ride ever since. Am sure it go end in laughter #slaymammas
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
kecee99:
or gay shocked
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
You guys are paying for the sex either directly or indirectly. So don't say there will be males/ females that will never pay for it.
both parties are paying for it...
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
SmellingAnus:
both parties are paying for it...
Someone is paying more than the other? And how are we paying??
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
Someone is paying more than the other? And how are we paying??
unwanted pregnancies, STDs, accidents when going to see the guy which in some cases may result to damaged leg or even death,.. some even pay with their body parts or their lives after falling into the hands of ritualist,.. some end up receiving a broken heart...

In summary, while you think you are trying to make someone pay for sex the other person may also be making you pay for that same sex in a way you cannot imagine , it's just that the girl may be too naive to know that she is also paying for the sex... Oh add damaged womb to the list...

Note: we are looking at sex as a whole which means it includes sex from prostitutes, lovers, side chicks/guys, one night stand, marriages etc...

3 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by kecee99(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
Excuse me! We are talking bout relationship not marriage.
No sex No relationship tongue
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
SmellingAnus:
unwanted pregnancies, STDs, accidents when going to see the guy which in some cases may result to damaged leg or even death,.. some even pay with their body parts or their lives after falling into the hands of ritualist,.. some end up receiving a broken heart...

In summary, while you think you are trying to make someone pay for sex the other person may also be making you pay for that same sex in a way you cannot imagine , it's just that the girl may be too naive to know that she is also paying for the sex... Oh add damaged womb to the list...

Note: we are looking at sex as a whole which means it includes sex from prostitutes, lovers, side chicks/guys, one night stand, marriages etc...
You've got no point at all....Lame talk. KEEP PAYING TO Bleep THAT PUSSY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Leaked Sex Video Of Benin Lovers Faith And Tony / 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland / 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.