Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

How To Start SMS Marketing For A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start SMS Marketing For A Blog (638 Views)

Sms Marketing / Email Marketing + SMS Marketing + Whatsapp Marketing = Triple & Unlimited Succes / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start SMS Marketing For A Blog by Tolzy11(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2020
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, please does anyone knows how to start SMS marketing for a blog something like send "Follow Nairaland " to 43738 to get latest news on nairaland.
Re: How To Start SMS Marketing For A Blog by bedfordng(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tolzy11:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, please does anyone knows how to start SMS marketing for a blog something like send "Follow Nairaland " to 43738 to get latest news on nairaland.
you will have to get in touch with all those short code vendors for such marketing.

As for me, the one I use is like email subscription where visitors can subscribe to my blog via mobile so they can receive SMS from me.

They will be sent an activation code to complete their subscription. Once done, they become subscribers. Any new post I make on the site they will receive it but I don't use it for all post. I only send them SMS for special post to save SMS cost. All message is sent from the WordPress site directly.

This can be done for WordPress users as there is a tool for that which makes use of SMS gateway.there are other features of the tools aside what I mentioned.

I can set it up on your blog if you want. You can get in touch with me via contact details below on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

red / How To Get Fully Responsive And User Friendly Website For Just $10 - #3600 / I Design Professional Responsive Websites (see My Sample)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.