Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years’ (1262 Views)

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years’ by Imoleade(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Omolola Ajayi, 23, mother of one, who said her parents lived in Offa Garage in Ilorin, Kwara State, is just one of thousands of Nigerians who have been trafficked into slavery and other forms of hardship, albeit unwittingly, all in a bid for greener pasture. In that short video in which she passionately appealed to fellow Nigerians and Pheminique Life Support, to come to her rescue, she spoke of how she was tricked into travelling on the pretext of going to teach English language and how she ended up a slave, sexually harassed and without access to medical care in Lebanon.

Thankfully, Ajayi has been rescued by the Nigerian Embassy in that country and as you’re reading this piece, should be back in Nigeria safely. Ajayi’s bold move has also inspired several other girls in her situation in that country, such that according to Abike Dabiri, Chairman/CEO, Nigerian Diaspora Commission, 15 others were taking refuge in the embassy as at the end of last week.

See full details
https://www.immonaija.com.ng/2020/01/in-abidjan-i-slept-with-15-men-daily-as.html

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years’ by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
One out of thousands girls being use as sex slave
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years’ by femoric(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
anything to trend. OP I bet you didn't watch her video. first and foremost, she didn't say she's in Abidjan but Lebanon, she never said she slept with 15men daily, so why the wrong and misleading topic for your post?
watch her video below
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3037393412962003&id=109983515703022&sfnsn=scwspwa&d=w&s=100003360121543&w=y&funlid=CGO5UNKQ9xDvNeDf

2 Likes

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years’ by proudevil: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
No blogger will make it to heaven.......because they can only thrive on lies.

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years’ by bmdmixer: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Imoleade:
Omolola Ajayi, 23, mother of one, who said her parents lived in Offa Garage in Ilorin, Kwara State, is just one of thousands of Nigerians who have been trafficked into slavery and other forms of hardship, albeit unwittingly, all in a bid for greener pasture. In that short video in which she passionately appealed to fellow Nigerians and Pheminique Life Support, to come to her rescue, she spoke of how she was tricked into travelling on the pretext of going to teach English language and how she ended up a slave, sexually harassed and without access to medical care in Lebanon.

Thankfully, Ajayi has been rescued by the Nigerian Embassy in that country and as you’re reading this piece, should be back in Nigeria safely. Ajayi’s bold move has also inspired several other girls in her situation in that country, such that according to Abike Dabiri, Chairman/CEO, Nigerian Diaspora Commission, 15 others were taking refuge in the embassy as at the end of last week.

See full details
https://www.immonaija.com.ng/2020/01/in-abidjan-i-slept-with-15-men-daily-as.html
may ur blog expire in 2 days, yeye

(1) (Reply)

Man Beat His 4 Years Old Daughter To Death Over Hijab / True Story :why Orile Police Station Was Set Ablaze (video) / Another Young Popular American Rapper Shot Dead In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.