Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. (115152 Views)

Show Me Any 700k Car I Will Buy It Tomorrow / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by MusicSots: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2020
Hope you didn't waste the Igbo? Na that one fit make me vex for you o. Lol

Thank God for protecting you from the black wearing unfriendly friends.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by ffo(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls I need dat envelope
do you take indian hemp?
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by kestolove95(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2020
ffo:

do you take indian hemp?
I will collect it nd sale

3 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Dpundict: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2020
UniversalDove:
I am only concerned about what you used the hemp for...

Can you please mail it over to me so that I can help you destroy it?
chai!! Dia ris God uoooo. I see smoke everywhere once the envelope arrive and u start destroying it gradually. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Firstcitizen: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Guy it is a divine gift to open your mind. Smoke some and share the rest

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Lastmankc(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:
What I Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful.

What I am about to share here is 100% true. You never can trust how discreet this pages are, so I had to create a new moniker lol...

I had already concluded plans to get a fairly used Nigerian Lexus. I got a seemingly good deal on jiji so last Friday I traveled to obiaruku to seal the deal.

Everything had gone on as planned, very great guy, I paid, he handed over all relevant documents and I headed straight to bact to Asaba.

At about 7pm, I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes, I was in utter shock. I quickly called the seller and cautioned him seriously.

I had gone through over 15 police check posts, how on earth would I have explained that the stuff wasn't mine.

Please folks, we've got to be very careful. Very very careful. May God not allow us to answer questions about someone else's indiscretion.

I have decided not to share the pics here, for personal reasons.
That guy is a marlian

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by braxjay(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls I need dat envelope

I join my please to this please to please ask you to please bring the envelop PLEASE

we want to check something...

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by vikithor(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2020
greggng:

I only hope that is the only thing bad about that car....funny enough people don't do proper due deligence before paying for car...seeing document is one thing ...check if is authentic is another by making sure everything tallies....I wish you well and hope the only thing bad about that car is not the weed you saw....make una shine una eyes
Checking everything "tallies" is good when buying a thing,if its not new,expect less.That you are paying for it and wants everything "tallying"(except I don't get u right) you no wan buy n move be that
Learn how to drive very well, call or WhatsApp contacts below
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by victorazyvictor(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

What I am about to share here is 100% true. You never can trust how discreet this pages are, so I had to create a new moniker lol...

I had already concluded plans to get a fairly used Nigerian Lexus. I got a seemingly good deal on jiji so last Friday I traveled to obiaruku to seal the deal.

Everything had gone on as planned, very great guy, I paid, he handed over all relevant documents and I headed straight to bact to Asaba.

At about 7pm, I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes, I was in utter shock. I quickly called the seller and cautioned him seriously.

I had gone through over 15 police check posts, how on earth would I have explained that the stuff wasn't mine.

Please folks, we've got to be very careful. Very very careful. May God not allow us to answer questions about someone else's indiscretion.

grin grin grin your God is alive bro!
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by bigtt76(f): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2020
How come you made payment without checking the documents carefully? shocked

Wendy006:

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by VirtIQ: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Abeg i need the kush pls whr e dey

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by VirtIQ: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2020
God. Why sars no see u na
Chai
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by ffo(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
I will collect it nd sale
that means you are abetting the usage and taking-in of indian hemp
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by SEGLIZ: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2020
ValCon888:
So what happened to the indian hemp?
I'm interested in knowing the final outcome.

you being intoxicated already right?

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by pushups44: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Wow. This goes to show that you must thoroughly check anything used that you buy, especially a car. shocked
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Bbankole(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2020
Thank your Star
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by UnimkeAk(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2020
brodalikeme:
Hehehe, dem just farm keep for police to come harvest.
I can’t even imagine how you for explain. You go talk till her saliva finish.

So where dey weed now?
The weed dey him lungs
Inside beans and okro soup in the freezer.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by AFONJACOW(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2020
The Igbo how did it end up angry u smoke am abi
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by kestolove95(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2020
ffo:

that means you are abetting the usage and taking-in of indian hemp
yes.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by kestolove95(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2020
braxjay:

I join my please to this please to please ask you to please bring the envelop PLEASE

we want to check something...
lol
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2020
I'm concerned about the security situation in our country. 15 checkpoints and not one of them bothered to search him thoroughly. Let me just believe he is a Christian and God close the eyes of the policemen so as not to be arrested for what he know nothing about.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by mashad(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

Well, my question goes thus. As a layman who just go about his business, How were you able to conclude the content in the envelope was Indian hemp??

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Realfrankie(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

Bro
what about the Indian hemp; did you threw it away? cos I am interested

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Akpacha(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2020
U did not carefully search the car, U are so in a hurry to ride a new car. u are so lucky NP did not use u pay kids school fees.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by chinonsolife342: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Thanks so much my brother for the information What I Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful.
[/b]

I have decided not to share the pics here, for personal reasons. [/quote]
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Obdk: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

Did u say envelope of indian hemp. Wow bro how i go take get am.... I wan check d envelope type

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Bishop(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2020
The more reason you need to verify the authencity of the document given to you. Make sure its not a stolen vehicle
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by deavicky(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

maybe u escape their setup.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by friday2011(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2020
AskProf:

NEW profile, 5 years ago?

Gbam, you nail it, na so me seff run check am

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
Where's the weed? Just curious
haven't you heard that curiosity killed the cat
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Longman180(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2020
op,we need to wash dat car oo,real men are waiting for you wit dis

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2020
'I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady....'

You are very lucky you have an observant wife even though you turned her to your mechanic to check your car like a sniffing dog and refer to her as 'this lady'.

After changing all the locks, hand the car over to your wife to use for compensation since she saved your a$$.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. / Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.