Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. (115154 Views)

Show Me Any 700k Car I Will Buy It Tomorrow / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by realstars: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2020
You just said my mind, i wonder where is the remains of that stuff.
brodalikeme:
Hehehe, dem just farm keep for police to come harvest.
I can’t even imagine how you for explain. You go talk till her saliva finish.

So where dey weed now?
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by fasayoblog(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2020
adanny01:

Your next step is to take the car to a key programmer, check how many keys are programmed to the car and how many keys you were given. If it is same, you are clear, if the programmed keys are more than the key you have, ask the programmer to delete all keys and program only the one in your possession.

Lastly, if you have an extra key programmed to the car, your valuables in the car are not safe so be careful.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by gulfer: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Please make sure to clean the vehicle inside out and get the police report and change of ownership done ASAP so as to avoid stories that touch shocked shocked shocked shocked If a 500gram bag of indi can be found in the vehicle, what stops a live or used bullet from being inside the car angry angry angry angry
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by MERCHANDISER: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2020
na Sk? i need the weed

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by yehmick: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2020
you need to go do washing in and out..remove all seats before you take the car..you might not be twice as luck next time

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by OyinO: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2020
In a crazy world, to be in possession of a PLANT LEAVES created by Nature is a crime while rapists walk around without punishment. LEGALISE WEED!

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by mayim(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
then fiancée. Hope she's your wife now?
Oh yeah, we married now. Best decision of my life

3 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by adecz: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2020
You can use it as Lipton™ or
as vegetable in jollof rice or
egusi.

Try it & thank me later cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by bewla(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2020
brodalikeme:
Hehehe, dem just farm keep for police to come harvest.
I can’t even imagine how you for explain. You go talk till her saliva finish.

So where dey weed now?
It was smoke during the celebration

how for do now
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Wissywisdom: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2020
grin[quote author=kestolove95 post=85927589]Pls I need dat envelope [/quote
]

grin cheesy abeg make we share am ooo

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2020
by now u would have been eating beans in ikoyi
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by kestolove95(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Wissywisdom:
grin
na one wrap I go give u
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Afrikween(f): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2020
Na God wan save you bro... walai
You have to give testimony, because na another story we for hear and once again This is Nigeria.
Wendy006:
What I Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful.

What I am about to share here is 100% true. You never can trust how discreet this pages are, so I had to create a new moniker lol...

I had already concluded plans to get a fairly used Nigerian Lexus. I got a seemingly good deal on jiji so last Friday I traveled to obiaruku to seal the deal.

Everything had gone on as planned, very great guy, I paid, he handed over all relevant documents and I headed straight to bact to Asaba.

At about 7pm, I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes, I was in utter shock. I quickly called the seller and cautioned him seriously.

I had gone through over 15 police check posts, how on earth would I have explained that the stuff wasn't mine.

Please folks, we've got to be very careful. Very very careful. May God not allow us to answer questions about someone else's indiscretion.

I have decided not to share the pics here, for personal reasons.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Powerbankseller(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2020
who measured it ? how you take know say na 500g
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by CharlotteFlair: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2020
braxjay:

I join my please to this please to please ask you to please bring the envelop PLEASE

we want to check something...
Tag me pls. I will like to know if it's a good strain. Some strains are not good for hair cream sad

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Juliearth(f): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2020
adanny01:

Your next step is to take the car to a key programmer, check how many keys are programmed to the car and how many keys you were given. If it is same, you are clear, if the programmed keys are more than the key you have, ask the programmer to delete all keys and program only the one in your possession.

Lastly, if you have an extra key programmed to the car, your valuables in the car are not safe so be careful.

Op, please take this action.I smell fish! I think that vendor was trying to set you up with the hemp.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by denjjy(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2020
moral lesson: do not buy used car from the marlians, every corner of their cars are stocked with marijuana. be very careful
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by CharlotteFlair: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2020
gulfer:
Please make sure to clean the vehicle inside out and get the police report and change of ownership done ASAP so as to avoid stories that touch shocked shocked shocked shocked If a 500gram bag of indi can be found in the vehicle, what stops a live or used bullet from being inside the car angry angry angry angry
You mean every stoner is a criminal?
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by bmdmixer: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2020
adanny01:

ehya
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Abidayo(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

What I am about to share here is 100% true. You never can trust how discreet this pages are, so I had to create a new moniker lol...

I had already concluded plans to get a fairly used Nigerian Lexus. I got a seemingly good deal on jiji so last Friday I traveled to obiaruku to seal the deal.

Everything had gone on as planned, very great guy, I paid, he handed over all relevant documents and I headed straight to bact to Asaba.

At about 7pm, I was doing a final check on the documents so I sent my wife to the car, this lady returned back with a big black envelope directly behind the driver's seat.When we opened it, it was filled with Indian hemp. I mean close to 500grammes, I was in utter shock. I quickly called the seller and cautioned him seriously.

I had gone through over 15 police check posts, how on earth would I have explained that the stuff wasn't mine.

Please folks, we've got to be very careful. Very very careful. May God not allow us to answer questions about someone else's indiscretion.

Report the case to Jiji. So they can alert other buyers to check properly.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by qtx(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2020
Innocence is confidence, else if you are d one that had that weed and knew they were in the car, your jittery composure would have made the police to discover it sharp sharp. That is why we must all avoid evil to be free and confident
God loves you anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by CharlotteFlair: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2020
Wissywisdom:
grin
God go punish una if una nor give me some. I use it to mix my hair cream.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by ehix89(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Value added
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by MERCHANDISER: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2020
OyinO:
In a crazy world, to be in possession of a PLANT LEAVES created by Nature is a crime while rapists walk around without punishment. LEGALISE WEED!
Quite pathetic bro....

Most North and south American countries have legalised it.

Op if the weed is Arizona or Sk i'd need it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by MERCHANDISER: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
na one wrap I go give u
i need 2tabs...notify me when op don transfer am give you cheesy
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by 3verblazing(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls I need dat envelope
u just wanto check something abi cheesy
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by dykegabriel: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Guy, Na Obiaruku b dat. Dos ppl no get conscience sometimes.
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Elisha25: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Mad oo
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by suco01(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Wendy006:

Your story fit be true but your moniker is truly a new one registered 2015. In conclusion I see sense in your story but you lied

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Bryan88(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls I need dat envelope
am now madly inlove wit u 4 jst this comment...so pls when u get d envelope, holla at ur baby...more over s*x is so sweet after some AZs...u knw what i mean, ryt? grin
Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by Nmezor(f): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Glad to hear you discovered it OP... The seller may HV even connived with some policemen to pick u up who knows. Any thing is possible in this Zoo of a country undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. by MrBONE2(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls I need dat envelope
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. / Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.