Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

When Will Nigerian Girls Start Spending Money On Guys They Have A Crush On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Nigerian Girls Start Spending Money On Guys They Have A Crush On? (301 Views)

What Age Should Girls Start Having Sex / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nigerian Girls Start Spending Money On Guys They Have A Crush On? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
I have never understood why alot of girls push for equality with men but then run away when it's time to actually do most of the hard sacrifices men make all the time. You say you have a crush on a guy and yet you're still expecting him to buy you an iPhone 11 pro max gold for liking him? Is this a joke? If you like me isnt that supposed to be my ticket to free items? All the girls I have ever liked albeit very few I remember I am always quick to want to buy them items and make them very happy because its such a beautiful feeling to buy gifts and make the person you like truly smile. But since I was born all the girls that have claimed to like me have never bought me singlet, they always expect me to even buy them things for liking me....like WTF!!! I always thought this was the norm worldwide till twitter made me realize that girls actually spend alot of money on guys they crush on overseas, just open twitter and you'll be amazed at how much westernized ladies sacrifice for guys they care about.
This is 2020, pussyy is now very cheap, even 12 year old boys Bleep twice daily so nobody wants your pussy anymore as a gift, if you fuckingg like me you better spend your fucking money on me or Bleep off bitchh till I meet my otedola. Fucking rubbish....yes I will spend on you too but you have to do same since we fucking like each other or else all my money goes to my mum and the fucking less privileged, ain't paying no hoee for pussy when she claims I'm her dream man...Bleep ouutta heree

2 Likes

Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Spending Money On Guys They Have A Crush On? by TheSourcerer: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Badboibipo:
I have never understood why alot of girls push for equality with men but then run away when it's time to actually do most of the hard sacrifices men make all the time. You say you have a crush on a guy and yet you're still expecting him to buy you an iPhone 11 pro max gold for liking him? Is this a joke? If you like me isnt that supposed to be my ticket to free items? All the girls I have ever liked albeit very few I remember I am always quick to want to buy them items and make them very happy because its such a beautiful feeling to buy gifts and make the person you like truly smile. But since I was born all the girls that have claimed to like me have never bought me singlet, they always expect me to even buy them things for liking me....like WTF!!! I always thought this was the norm worldwide till twitter made me realize that girls actually spend alot of money on guys they crush on overseas, just open twitter and you'll be amazed at how much westernized ladies sacrifice for guys they care about.
This is 2020, pussyy is now very cheap, even 12 year old boys Bleep twice daily so nobody wants your pussy anymore as a gift, if you fuckingg like me you better spend your fucking money on me or Bleep off bitchh till I meet my otedola. Fucking rubbish....yes I will spend on you too but you have to do same since we fucking like each other or else all my money goes to my mum and the fucking less privileged, ain't paying no hoee for pussy when she claims I'm her dream man...Bleep ouutta heree
2nded
Girls who look like men will be forming bs , gtfoh

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Spending Money On Guys They Have A Crush On? by TheEnygma(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dear OP

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Spending Money On Guys They Have A Crush On? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Be there worrying about trivialities.

By this time next year...the mortality rate would have tripled and you won't be making such stupid remarks
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Start Spending Money On Guys They Have A Crush On? by EASYGURU(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Someone get cold stout for OP grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Fourteen Things Fourteen Year-olds Must Know About Fourteenth February / Valentine: Propose To Us, Give Us Your Time, Say Jos Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.