Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

6 Ways To Prevent Belly Fat In 2020 No 5 Works Faster - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Ways To Prevent Belly Fat In 2020 No 5 Works Faster (396 Views)

6 Ways To Make Toothbrushing Fun For Kids / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Prevent Belly Fat In 2020 No 5 Works Faster by tkatechy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
It's obvious that Belly fat is more than a nuisance that makes your clothes feel tight. In fact, having lots of fat in the abdominal area is strongly linked to diseases like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.

For this reason, losing belly fat has massive benefits for your health and can help you live longer.

Here are 6 effective ways to prevent Belly Fat in 2020;

1. Stop or reduce the intake of refined carbs, processed foods, beers, Sodas etc. Replace or substitute them with High- fiber foods, Veggies, Fruits, Protein, Water, Lemon infused water....

2. Stop eating late, your last meal at night should be latest 8pm. When you eat late, the food struggles to digest.

3. Add situps in your exercising routines. Situps help to burn belly fat.

4. Eat in small portions, eating large food at a go can cause belly fat. The secret to PORTION control is to eat with small plates and make sure you eat only one plate at a go.

5. Learn to flatten your tummy while walking or sitting, it helps to push your belly inside. I can tell you this secret because I have been practicing it since my high school days and it works very well.

6. If you can, take lemon infused water first and last thing every day. Lemon aids in digestion and it cleanses the system too, so it is highly recommended for burning fat.

Ref link; https://favyfoodiecourt.com.ng/2020/01/19/6-ways-to-prevent-belly-fat-in-2020-no-5-works-faster/

(1) (Reply)

Cure Your Toothache With This Very Effective Herbal Medicine In Two Days! / Vitamin B12 Deficiency Symptoms And Warning Signs That Should Never Be Ignored / The Truth About Coronavirus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.