Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Uncle Runs A Motherless Babies Home, But I Don't Like Its Operation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Runs A Motherless Babies Home, But I Don't Like Its Operation (1726 Views)

Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One / Why Do Pastors Use Bible Like Its A Bomb? / The Rose Ilogbo Orphanage And Motherless Babies Home (rose Ilogbo Orphanage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Runs A Motherless Babies Home, But I Don't Like Its Operation by Alanimi: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
poshestmina:

Hi. Yeah,that's her Whatsapp.Its a Cotonou number she uses for her Whatsapp number.
She's in Festac,Lagos.
Good. Thank you
Re: My Uncle Runs A Motherless Babies Home, But I Don't Like Its Operation by Alanimi: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
poshestmina:

Hi Mina, can i talk to you privately??... I talked to her already.. But i need to talk to you if you wouldn't mind
Re: My Uncle Runs A Motherless Babies Home, But I Don't Like Its Operation by poshestmina(f): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Alanimi:

Hi Mina, can i talk to you privately??... I talked to her already.. But i need to talk to you if you wouldn't mind

I obviously can't drop my number and I can't access my PM's.
I have been told everything and I dropped a message for her to pass to you.
Re: My Uncle Runs A Motherless Babies Home, But I Don't Like Its Operation by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Erediauwa:
You did the right thing by asking those questions....

Your uncle stands a chance of being arrested if the motherless babies home he's running is not registered.

He might have the mind to help, but he should do it legally.
Registered or not, motherless babies homes do not declare their assets, mode of operations, accounting book, etc, to anyone. 99% of philanthropists and NGOs in Nigeria adopt the same mode of operation.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Runs A Motherless Babies Home, But I Don't Like Its Operation by Alanimi: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
poshestmina:

I obviously can't drop my number and I can't access my PM's.
I have been told everything and I dropped a message for her to pass to you.

She didn't drop any message...

Anyways, find a way to send me a mail on Alaniade04@gmail.com.. I'll reply with a whatsapp number we can chat with
Re: My Uncle Runs A Motherless Babies Home, But I Don't Like Its Operation by ChoCho54(f): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

pls sir, stop writing rubbish online.... as much as NGOs would use "some" of the proceeds to pay their employees (they dont work for free), they certainly wont use the proceeds for their own PERSONAL NEEDS and to feed their own families/friends.

whats next? NGOs will now use the money to buy themselves luxury car and mansions, abi?!
Pls close your mouth. Dunno what you are saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophecy: 'You Are Going To See The Man Of War I Am' / Jesus Prophecy About Islam / Buy a Flat on Your Church's Credit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.