Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Perks Of Being A Course Rep. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Perks Of Being A Course Rep. (997 Views)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment / Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perks Of Being A Course Rep. by youngking22(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hello, and happy Sunday everyone. I just started attending university lectures for 2weeks, which is not so bad as people protrait it, but it's also not what I expected. Well we have been argueing amongst ours (my course mates), about who will represent as course rep. They want me and other persons too contest,but am not so sure about it reasons being,
#,I don't want too be any lecturer lapdog.
#,I want too build a good G.P, and still maintain a good relationship with my fellow course mates.
#,I don't want a situation were I will be seen as any lecturer's favourite.
#, I don't want politics.
I want too know if it's worth it and why.Please correct my typo and grammatical ,I will be waiting for you response, THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Perks Of Being A Course Rep. by tunjilee003: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Being a class rep has it pros and cons,you serve as a watchdog to the lecturers,you maintain balance with your course mates, atimes you may be too loaded to even read your books is difficult.... If it is of your own volition I'll advise you to step in but if not, remember what you actually came to do in the school.....

2 Likes

Re: Perks Of Being A Course Rep. by youngking22(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
tunjilee003:
Being a class rep has it pros and cons,you serve as a watchdog to the lecturers,you maintain balance with your course mates, atimes you may be too loaded to even read your books is difficult.... If it is of your own volition I'll advise you to step in but if not, remember what you actually came to do in the school.....
Thankyou, I highly appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Perks Of Being A Course Rep. by Spectrum22: 4:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Please someone should throw more light on this.
Re: Perks Of Being A Course Rep. by purpose32: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
youngking22 how far with the course rep election? Are you now the course rep?
Re: Perks Of Being A Course Rep. by youngking22(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
purpose32:
youngking22 how far with the course rep election? Are you now the course rep?
I have a better post now, I'm the current departmental president...
Re: Perks Of Being A Course Rep. by purpose32: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
youngking22:

I have a better post now, I'm the current departmental president...
Wow..thats a good.one there.
Use your office to effect a good change in your department, don't be like our politicians. Congratulations!

(1) (Reply)

Hercules–Corona Borealis: The Largest Known Star Supercluster in the Universe / Countries That Allows International Students Bring Their Family While Studying / Tony Elumelu At Stanford University USA, pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.