Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,960 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

True But Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True But Funny (396 Views)

Ladies Can U Date A Broke But Funny Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True But Funny by seniormallam(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
In 2010, I went to a birthday party , the guy I was sitting close to said to his other friends that he wants to call his favorite ASHANA to join him in the party.......like 30min later, a beautiful well dressed lady showed up, they chat eat and left together......... My girlfriend visited me next day, she was in the kitchen trying to get us something to eat, then my two friends showed up.........one of them said we should go and drinks.......so on our way out, I stood by the kitchen door and shouted, my ASHANA we are coming........ I noticed the spoon she was holding fell immediately, the next thing I heard from my back was a thunderous slap........my brain froze first, then she carried her back and was leaving, what did I do I didn't know.......my friend now told me why would I call my ever supporting girlfriend ASHANA.......I was like(what is the meaning?)..........they said it is another name for Olosho, went to her house beg beg and beg she refused......... Her mum later told me that the only way she'll believe me is to come with my people for proper family introduction of marriage.......... My mum and Dad showed up 3 days later, and she finally believed me........why I'm I writing this is because today is our fourth year wedding anniversary......... Thank you my dear for not shutting the door of your love on me finally because of that silly mistake.........if you don't know the meaning of words pls always ask o
Re: True But Funny by Manuel69: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Congratulations on your anniversary
Re: True But Funny by seniormallam(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Manuel69:
Congratulations on your anniversary
Thanks

1 Like

Re: True But Funny by uchman(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
seniormallam:
In 2010, I went to a birthday party , the guy I was sitting close to said to his other friends that he wants to call his favorite ASHANA to join him in the party.......like 30min later, a beautiful well dressed lady showed up, they chat eat and left together......... My girlfriend visited me next day, she was in the kitchen trying to get us something to eat, then my two friends showed up.........one of them said we should go and drinks.......so on our way out, I stood by the kitchen door and shouted, my ASHANA we are coming........ I noticed the spoon she was holding fell immediately, the next thing I heard from my back was a thunderous slap........my brain froze first, then she carried her back and was leaving, what did I do I didn't know.......my friend now told me why would I call my ever supporting girlfriend ASHANA.......I was like(what is the meaning?)..........they said it is another name for Olosho, went to her house beg beg and beg she refused......... Her mum later told me that the only way she'll believe me is to come with my people for proper family introduction of marriage.......... My mum and Dad showed up 3 days later, and she finally believed me........why I'm I writing this is because today is our fourth year wedding anniversary......... Thank you my dear for not shutting the door of your love on me finally because of that silly mistake.........if you don't know the meaning of words pls always ask o

Funny but true bro

(1) (Reply)

Ok Ladies..who Want Me For Valentine!! / 9 Benefits Of Coconut Water / Calling All Dark Skin Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.