Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Security Activist Gave Tip On How To Stop Police From Searching Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Activist Gave Tip On How To Stop Police From Searching Phone (412 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Amb Bosinde Turns A Celebrity Security Activist / Meet Nigeria's First Security Activist Amb Bosinde Araikpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Activist Gave Tip On How To Stop Police From Searching Phone by ipreach: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Social Media Users are questioning the security tip offered by the convener of Security Bridge with Bosinde Live, Bosinde Araikpe, with one of his followers saying that the high-handedness of the Security Officers can't be eradicated, adding that such person will face maltreatment by the officer.

The Security Activist has taken to the social media to offer tip of how to act whenever Police Officers demand to go through your mobile phone on the road but many did not agree with his tip.

Amb. Bosinde in his post on Facebook said;

"No Police Officer should randomly demand for your phone on the road, if they do treat them as semi criminal & make proper report afterwards"
The post which has attracted contrary comments with some people telling him that he was speaking big grammar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3165412806820667&id=100000559353757

See reactions below:

https://www.believespot.com/2020/01/security-activist-bosinde-araikpe.html

Re: Security Activist Gave Tip On How To Stop Police From Searching Phone by ipreach: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2020

Re: Security Activist Gave Tip On How To Stop Police From Searching Phone by JeffreyD1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Report how
After them don slap slap person

Please read

Good day My name is Jeffrey and I am based here in Abuja please everyone I am looking for any job related to
Receptionist,
Sales Representative,
Office Assistant,
Car for Uber/bolts Driving,
Driver job,
Computer front desk staff, or any job relating to my O'level educational background. I have my SSCE and my computer certified certificate. I'm in my 20s and strong enough to do anything and do it well. Though I am here in Abuja ready to relocate anywhere if the job is not around here as long as accommodation will be provided. Help a brother with a job, please. Thanks and God bless you as you reply.

Here is my number 0903 075 3981
Re: Security Activist Gave Tip On How To Stop Police From Searching Phone by Dreal1247: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
You will understand then the meaning of the term, police is your friend in an advanced level.
Re: Security Activist Gave Tip On How To Stop Police From Searching Phone by ATTemi: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin

E dey sweet online.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Of D**k Popular Ghanaian Slay Queen Allegedly Used For Rituals / Axis / How Northern Elite Created Banditry (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.