Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (105850 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Zimbabwe modern day Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by happy200(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2020
ZIMDRILL:

which part of zimabwe did you visit ?
I know Harare, hope you know how awkward Binga is.
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2020
happy200:
I know Harare, hope you know how awkward Binga is.

does Harare represent the whole zimbabwe ?

does lagos represent nigeria ?
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by izibili44: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2020
Guy i have been to that country.Dat Guy is telling the truth.That is the worst country anybody should even think of going to marry their people.You can even marry a transgender without knowing.The rich in the country can do anything they want.The guy has done the right thing.
Erediauwa:
Dear Nairaland Brothers,

You'll all agree with me that Women are the real "Scum"

P.S; Whenever you see any female Nairaland miscreant shouting "Men are Scum" kindly smile and ignore them.
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by RillJ(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Wife and 'Murder'-In-Law are actually trying to use the guy for ritual!
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Ucee1999: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
6Milk:
In the morning and in the night

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Ucee1999: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2020

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by McEphiks(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
warrenweste:
Only in.Zimbabwe .. angry
What do you expect from a country that share border with South Africa?
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Awuzubillahi
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by witworth(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
These people may be dead people, these names may be made up names, their photos could have been downloaded online,
The story may be fake news
Bloggers are always hungry.
Don't believe all you read online.
Most times there are no pure ways to verify.
But just be careful to dig in a bit if you can.
Don't just spread news, you might be sharing fake news.
Mind you, it could be different news about you tomorrow.
Let's be cautious, thanks
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Legendguru: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Really
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Destinyosaro(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Caseless: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
hmmm...
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
abeg what is the name of this zimba movie?
am just.asking i don't gerit
*spits*
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2020
This one weak me seriously grin

Some people deserve admission in Yabaleft
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
cant tell the difference between wife and mum.
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by 6Milk(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
a time indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.