Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches (100695 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by BlackBigBlog: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
I paid a surprise visit to one of RCCG branches, this is what I met - Pastor Adeboye

Today is Sunday when a lot of people are going to various church to pray and to worship God in full scale. Many people were expecting surprise visit from God.

This morning, when the general overseer woke up, if felt he should just paid a surprise visit to one of the RCCG branches. He woke up and went to one of his branch. We he got there, he meet them praising God.

Going to the presence of God is what man of God always has desire to do

He make this known to the world through his twitter handle. And a lot were commenting on his post.

Shared with Caption ...

So today I woke with a burden to go to a random RCCG parish for an unplanned surprise visit and I was glad I found one to worship in my vicinity.I thank God for the service because it was a wonderful time in his presence. How was the service in your local RCCG parish ?

Source : https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1218899862852448257

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by aleeyshow(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Awwww so nice of him

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by tellwisdom: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
You see Jesus for there?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by NobleAngell(f): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
What a surprise!

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by daddytime(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Huh?

Op, you seriously need to read more even if it's the Bible, to help with your written English.

164 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by mosho2good: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
*A Lastma officials is just helping a lady driving to park well,and He said EMUDIWA EMUDIWA,the lady just vex and said IDI IYALAYA E WO NI KO MUWA,some people are just too difficult to assist*��‍♂��‍♂

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Smartfix: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
What an interesting update it is on this thread.
Okay....
Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by tammyf: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by olassybaba: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
K
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Maxcollins042(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Congratulations. You have made it in life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Kreamie(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Cool.

Baba, visit Kiri Kiri nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Etizz: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dis one na big church na....

Its nice but nicer in those small churches outside Lagos like one typical village...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Osyxcel(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
daddytime:
Huh?

Op, you seriously need to read more even if it's the Bible, to help with your written English.

Why na?

Except it's not KJV, I put it to you that you want to compound his problem.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Baba go prep them for first fruit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by TemmyT002(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
All of them must have been very happy and they would behave like Jesus himself had visited them?
I am curious did they take selfies or take his handkerchief?

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by H2ho(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by lordkrys(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Owk
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Oreofeni: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
daddytime:
Huh?

God bless you
Pls improve on your written English

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Slawormir: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good for him

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Flexherbal(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alright!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by DipoToyo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
tellwisdom:
You see Jesus for there?
I com tire
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Nikkiminaj: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hope they paid their tithe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by BafanaBafana: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
A good thing that differentiates RCCG from other Pentecostal churches is that it is not owned by anyone. It is not Adeboye's personal church and he will not hand over the church to his children

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by dinocy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Glory to God
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by lifestyle1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Unfortunately, when Jesus comes or rapture comes or whatever undecided, he wont be posting anything on social media.

The end is near...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by LosC: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
(.) Sign of Booked Space..

Space for Sale
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Chisaedhor: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by soleexx(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
God is good

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by ajokeade920: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nice one pastor smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell / Water Elements And 'Water Children' / The Grail Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.