Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? (41044 Views)

How Is Network Data Speed In Your Area? / Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions / Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by SouthSouth1914: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2020
Ilemichael:

I can't think of a time when I had more than 7gb on my phone. Recently sef, it doesn't go above 1gb..☹️☹️☹️

What is this I'm seeing??���

God why?? ����

This is funny..

1 Like

Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by JacksonP(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2020
I was compensated with 500mb and I used it completely
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by charlsecy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
I got a functional 2-day-validity 500MB.
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by Skillz92: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
poiZon:

Turn ur fone upside down.....
The bonus data will begin work

Typical Nigerian youth
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by maxjax(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
got compensated today....100MB for 2 days
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by Slimsly100(f): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
I was compensated with 500mb
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by MidaserveNG: 6:27am On Jan 23, 2020
peeps4u:

What crime have they committed?

They only had technical hitches for few days as many organisations do have, not that They rob pele of their data or money.

Oh, if you fail to provide quality as well as real-time services to your customers as you've claimed, while they 101% depend on you to run their businesses, and any interruption or failure from you equal great losses for them, if you're sincerely a concerned service provider who really wants to make progress cos of your big clients you would try very hard never to fail at any given time.

If however you did fail, you're up very early to make amends n compensate them for their losses.

It's what they depend on to survive n you're here talking "black brains' bla bla blaster business blunders".
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by peeps4u: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2020
MidaserveNG:

Oh, if you fail to provide quality as well as real-time services to your customers as you've claimed, while they 101% depend on you to run their businesses, and any interruption or failure from you equal great losses for them, if you're sincerely a concerned service provider who really wants to make progress cos of your big clients you would try very hard never to fail at any given time.

If however you did fail, you're up very early to make amends n compensate them for their losses.

It's what they depend on to survive n you're here talking "black brains' bla bla blaster business blunders".

They already did apologise and compensate people, what more Do you want NCC to do? Sanction them?

Don't banks also have downturns in operations?

They haven't committed any crime.
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by MidaserveNG: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
peeps4u:

They already did apologise and compensate people, what more Do you want NCC to do? Sanction them?

Don't banks also have downturns in operations?

They haven't committed any crime.

Ought NCC not to interfere? Or is there any other body responsible for that?

Did "you really" receive the compensation as much as all of their other affected subscribers, or you're part of the "Unknown" MTN Staffs who are bent at protecting the interest of the company at the detriment of the subscribers, to their ruin?

When then would there be progress?
When would there be the need for upgrades?
Would you not later be an easy victim of exploits?
Why not ask/ read messages from those loyal subscribers that were affected and envisaged the losses people have had on a grander scale.. as if returning 2x 30cl sachets of water for 2x 30,000 litres of water. Wu bi fool?

It's quite unfortunate you're here in a seemingly uncivilised and degraded world where everything is done virtually backwards. undecided

Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by WonderJohn(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Simplecity:
Abeg is it only me or has ntel started misbehaving
What do you mean started? grin grin grin. Ntel has been trash for quite a while. 400 - 500kBps downlod speed. Airtel gives me like 1.9 - 2.7 MBps download speed. And, it's not my area. My house, we were one of the earliest customers for ntel when their speeds were 30mbps (which when you divide by 8 you get "download speed" which we were getting about 3.25 - 3.75MBps download speeds, *sigh* those were the good ole days). If you are still using ntel, you must be a masochist, you can't check your data, their portal isn't working, their speeds are fucking ass. I have dropped ntel. Their unlimited plan is no excuse for their very very very poor service and internet speed
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by centilad(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Learn CCTV & Surveillance Camera Installation
https://chat. whatsapp.com/EhKSMb3SerYBpHznkfnDGJ
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by centilad(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
We're training

Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by centilad(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by centilad(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2021
#StaySafe
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by SaintUlot: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Mtn 4g is okay in my area.

Open-box Samsung galaxy M30s with massive 6000mah battery available for sale.

Location - Ibadan

https://www.nairaland.com/6324343/samsung-galaxy-m30s-massive-6000mah

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by centilad(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2021
MTN the ákagòm network
Re: Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? by centilad(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
centilad:
For about the whole day, most data users on MTN experienced very slow upload and download speed on Friday 17th January, 2020.

By 1:18am, MTN sent a message:

https://www.nairaland.com/5638028/experiencing-slow-data-speed-mtn

Later today by 8:06am MTN sent another message:

Some customers claimed to have received 100MB FREE Data as compensation.

Were you also compensated for the loses you had?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria / Glo Gbam Multiplier Is Back!!!! / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.