Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him (27276 Views)

Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Urchman200: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2020
deboysben:
And Lagos-ibadan express media was quick to carry the news.

But chicken out when the north speaks against their terrorist security they called amotekun or whatever.
enough of this nonsense abeg, everything must not be about tribe, mbaka have been misbehaving 4 some times now, don't attack anyone criticising him ,the man is seeing himself as a demigod in eastern region. If we are to move forward in the east people like fraud called mbaka should be put in their right place abeg,he fought obi ambission and supported Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Sokosuji: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2020
sweerychick:
Can this prophet of doom keep quiet? Always prophecying for the politicians and gullible.
lol

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Haric(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Coming from the APC national director of spiritual affairs. grin
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Xisnin(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2020
endy69:
Stupid people. Trump is standing an impeachment trial and we need Mbaka to tell us how it would go since he's a time-traveller.
You don't need Mbaka.
Just check the number of Republicans or Democrats in the house and you will know the result.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2020
Most of the fr mbaka critic's, have know knowledge of God neither do they understand his acts,as regarding buhari been a Messiah, isn't the first time God will choose a man to carry out his will,& they will fail. numerous examples in the Bible,saul, Solomon,jeroboam,even Adam ,God did say he regretted creating man.buharis deviation from God's purpose for him doesn't make the man of God fake it's just man rebellious nature.mbaka is a true man of God.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by deboysben(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2020
Urchman200:
enough of this nonsense abeg, everything must not be about tribe, mbaka have been misbehaving 4 some times now, don't attack anyone criticising him ,the man is seeing himself as a demigod in eastern region. If we are to move forward in the east people like fraud called mbaka should be put in their right place abeg,he fought obi ambission and supported Buhari.
leave mbaka

He's case is in heaven. Let him continue.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by sunshine1974(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2020
He's just deceiving himself!!! Mtchewwww
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Who is this man's bishop? Is he deaf and dumb ni?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Justpassingby45(m): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2020
BlackBovi:
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry in Enugu, southeast Nigeria, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has released a new prophecy on those against him for predicting the sack of Emeka Ihedioha as Imo Governor.

TheNation reports that Father Mbaka came under attacks since the emergence of Hope Uzodinma as the governor of Imo State, released the dangerous prophecy on social media network, Facebook.

In the prophecy, Father Mbka declared judgment on those who accused him of dishing out fake prophecies.

The Adoration Ministry Spiritual Director in a post on the Ministry’s Facebook page maintained that his prophecies were from God and not an evil altar.

Declaring the blessings of God on his followers, the cleric said those who called him a politician will not escape God’s judgment.

“I bless the name of the Most High God because He said it and it came to pass.

“My prophecy is not borrowed or from any evil altar but from God Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth,” he said.

Speaking further, Mbaka added: “Some accused me of being a politician but only God knows who I am. Let God of Adoration speak for me. You who speak evil against me, hmmm… God of Adoration is a consuming fire. I declare judgment upon those who curse me for nothing. My hands are clean.

” I bless those who know the truth and stand for it. Let God of Elijah fight for me. Let the heaven speak and let the children of God receive their all-round blessings, in Jesus's mighty name!

“The Lord is taking you to a level even your enemy cannot reach. This will be your year of abundance. Everything you ask in your prayer will be in abundance, in Jesus mighty name,” Father Mbaka declared.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2593573730690131&id=539030512811140
Am one of the people(Catholic) that is sure this father Mbaka will go to hell
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Shedrack12: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Mbaka really finished chimaroke nnamani back then now I know chimaroke is not guilty as mbaka always say. He just want to spoil chimarokes name

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Greatfullheart: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Different Reaction Of The Heart Brokened Imo People when They Hear This News!

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by badman007(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2020
If i catch this man, id give him a dirty slap.

To hell with religious tolerance, these fools take us fir Idiots

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by wizelink(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2020
How many times has your Bulgari disobeyed God?
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Solocoin: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=CharlotteFlair post=85938927]What other evidence do you need to know Mbaka is a preacher from hell?!!

While he plays God, blessing and cursing who he pleases, the christians here should tell us if Christ whom Mbaka professes, would have reacted to unfavorable criticisms with such belligerent words.

Chimaroke Nnamani is surely laughing at you all now!
He's the only one that knows the God he prayed for and I don't know who give him such power to curse any one. Jesus say bless those that curse and he's directly the same as those he curse.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Geonigga(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2020
A priest of God prophesized something and it came to pass. So what offence has he committed? May be because he didn't prophesized in favour of PDP. Pls note that prophesy must not be what u like and must not also be what u hate either. You that is accusing him of being a politician, was he a politician when PDP was still power in 2015 when he prophesized that Jonathan will lose 2015 election? Think right and don't allow sentiments and emotions to becloud your sense of thinking.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Rawtruth1: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2020
Curse that has no merit can never work. Answer these questions first.. Are you a business man, politician or priest?
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Geonigga(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2020
badman007:
If i catch this man, id give him a dirty slap.

To hell with religious tolerance, these fools take us fir Idiots
See who is talking.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Realfrankie(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2020
Viciheaka:

God of adoration ....hmmm pls Call God by his true name there are many Gods
GOD OF CHOSEN
GOD OF SYNAGOGUE
GOD OF WATCHMAN
GOD OF this and that
I only know of YAHWEH,I AM THAT I AM,JEHOVAH

The one with capital G is the real God while the ones with small g are the already made
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo's hate Father Mbaka, cause he is the only true Prophet of God from the East. grin grin grin

God bless me,
God bless Father Mbaka,
God bless Nigeria.
how can you say he is the only true prophet of God in the entire East, I think this is fallacy. remember Elijah in the Bible, when he said they wanted to kill the only servant of God in Israel, do you hear what God told him, he said there are more than 7000 prophets in Israel
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by tiredoflife(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Useless bastard of a babalawo catholic preek
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by omlueh(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2020
See what this foolish Cultist of a priest is spewing from his useless mouth, you and your doomed cultist god are very stupid and can do nothing, i repeat once again you see no single prophecy against your fellow cultist Ihedioha, it was what has been concluded in your miserable coven that you comes and spew out with your rotten mouth, i will repeat, you ejike mbaka together with tb joshua you are both members of a strong secret cult, but mind you both your time are up useless priest together with all bastards politicians, never your likes put the name of the Almighty True God in every of your deceit and Occultic doings, let's see who curse will be on his/her head fool.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=Realfrankie post=85950407]

The one with capital G is the real God while the ones with small g are the already made [/quote
Okay]

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by bolayei: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2020
Oluwaphemite:
He does not need to say judgement is coming upon some people, Pastors dont curse, they leave God with what He wants to do. #sweerychick please dont judge him yet.

You don forget that he is a priest with an alter and a god? Substituted for a dibia(high priest), shrine and amadioha. As in the wrath of the god of the land.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Johnbosco77(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2020
Fake Facebook page....
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by fof1: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2020
BlackBovi:
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry in Enugu, southeast Nigeria, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has released a new prophecy on those against him for predicting the sack of Emeka Ihedioha as Imo Governor.

TheNation reports that Father Mbaka came under attacks since the emergence of Hope Uzodinma as the governor of Imo State, released the dangerous prophecy on social media network, Facebook.

In the prophecy, Father Mbka declared judgment on those who accused him of dishing out fake prophecies.

The Adoration Ministry Spiritual Director in a post on the Ministry’s Facebook page maintained that his prophecies were from God and not an evil altar.

Declaring the blessings of God on his followers, the cleric said those who called him a politician will not escape God’s judgment.

“I bless the name of the Most High God because He said it and it came to pass.

“My prophecy is not borrowed or from any evil altar but from God Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth,” he said.

Speaking further, Mbaka added: “Some accused me of being a politician but only God knows who I am. Let God of Adoration speak for me. You who speak evil against me, hmmm… God of Adoration is a consuming fire. I declare judgment upon those who curse me for nothing. My hands are clean.

” I bless those who know the truth and stand for it. Let God of Elijah fight for me. Let the heaven speak and let the children of God receive their all-round blessings, in Jesus's mighty name!

“The Lord is taking you to a level even your enemy cannot reach. This will be your year of abundance. Everything you ask in your prayer will be in abundance, in Jesus mighty name,” Father Mbaka declared.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2593573730690131&id=539030512811140

HOW MANY GODS? IS D GOS OR God of Adoration different from d God of Elijah?
RUBBISH AND VANE SHOW OF POWERS THAT DOESN'T EXIST. TO NO AVAIL ARE ALL THESE UTTERANCE OF CURSES, PLS. THE ALMIGHTY GOD REMAINS D ETERNAL ONE, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL ON ALL MATTERS.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Lmaomen1(m): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Hedgedog: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Shut the f**k up you slow poke. You lost relevance the moment you entered politics. angry
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Miles300: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2020
He is a political prophet
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by badman007(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Geonigga:
See who is talking.

Buhari with the hatrick
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by efighter: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
sweerychick:
Can this prophet of doom keep quiet? Always prophecying for the politicians and gullible.

He prophesized two consecutive wins for Buhari even when evil people gathered against him(Buhari), God's words came to past.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Jman06(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
People who tell him truth about his abracadabra prophecy!

We equally evoke God's wrath upon Mbaka for all his false prophecies that have plunged the people into hardship!!!!

The voice of the people is the voice of God!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by mukthar2000(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chaiiii, way to my village b4 father mubaka invoke judgment we start working oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.