Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (65810 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by BlackBuhari: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
The former Minister of Aviation and Culture, Femi Fani-Kayode has expressed his sore disappointment in Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua for prostrating before President Muhammadu Buhari.

Recall that Anthony Joshua, the British-Nigerian heavyweight boxing champion just yesterday presented President Muhammadu Buhari with his three medals- WBA, WBF and IBF which he won from Andy Ruiz in December last year.

Recall also that the President had left Nigeria for London on Friday in the company of some governors and government official for the inaugural Uk-African Investment Summit which is coming up tomorrow.

However, a meeting with the world boxing champion took place also yesterday, where the celebrity postrated before the president and stated that the president was doing a great job of making Nigerians in Diaspora proud.

Reacting to this earlier today, the former spokesman to former president Olusegun Obasanjo, Femi Fani-Kayode has responded via his Twitter handle @realFFk mad stated this:

I find this picture & @anthonyfjoshua's behaviour utterly repulsive and disgusting. Prostrating before his slave master & a bloodthirsty dictator & tyrant who is viciously persecuting and humiliating his people: what a crying shame. This speaks volumes. He has lost me!
Source ; https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1218909626906894337

Please what are your thoughts on this?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by ngadaAwo: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
not only you bro FFK

he lost many fans with this act
he should have consulted well

the same foolish terrorist buhari truncating the security of his tribe by proxy

probably he knows nothing about the criminal terrorist buhari

361 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by WonderManly(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
That's when you are a well trained Yoruba man. And that's the reason why he always won his fights. He respect elders and also young one's. Just the secret, but the fact only!

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Tranquillity360: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
There is nothing wrong in slave Prostrating to his master.

170 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by boliswitpassprik(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Femi Fani-Kayode is a nuisance and needs to be dealt with seriously before his Madness reaches the same state as bros Nnamdi Kanu, madam Olunloyo or brother Bobrisky.

1. Amotekun should make sure FFK is a priority, the idiot should be caught and his head sent to his Fulani masters.

2. Anthony Joshua should be shown this tweet with the directions to FFK's house in Nigeria so that whenever he's around he could pay FFK a visit and give him one or two punches to reset his brain.

Nonsense.

239 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by BuhariLooter(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Amotekun is purely an Illegal security outfit that should be disbanded and displaced out unless let each state develop their own security measures.

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by BuhariLooter(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Amotekun is purely an Illegal security outfit that should be disbanded and displaced

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Eye service

But what is my business undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Eteka1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
FFk kill yourself.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by GamalNasser: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
He is right Anthony messed up by lying down for a tyrant , if you must prostrate for anyone make sure it's a good person not a dishonest blood Bayer like this one

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by chozzy: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
AJ was obviously misled into this eye service jamboree by the likes of Abike Dabiri.
Abike Dabiri's second name in Buhari's govt is Mrs Eye Service.

I remember it took the likes of Ben Bruce to pressure Buhari's govt to mobilize support
for AJ in his fight against Ruiz to reclaim his belts which the FG still failed to.

In fact, when Ben Bruce made that call, a friend jokingly told us Buhari will do nothing
because AJ was not a Northern Muslim. This president only recognises Northern Muslims!

So sad, we have the worst ethno-religious bigot in history as president.

AJ should know that his support base in Nigeria are the ordinary masses and some state govts
(not Buhari's FG)

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by petnuel(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fani Kayode is a mad manp

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Maxcollins042(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
He is only following the precedent set by his people.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Roon9(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ffk should STFU

To those quoting me:

Whatever underlying issue he had with the government doesn't mean he can't prostrate first to Buhari's age and then his position as president. As a yoruba FFK ought to know better na.

I don't like buhari atall but if I see am omo I go prostrate straight like slate grin

180 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by VirginSearcher(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm angry more than him

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by landmark86: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Abeg neva mix politics with elderly respect.
So you expect AJ to shake him or what?
We yorubas don't behave in such manners.
Abeg stop reasoning like a fool FFK.
Even though I hate Buhari does not make me like you and or your party PDP.

232 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Amotekun777: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by barnaby04(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oga Femi, there is absolutely nothing wrong in AJ prostrating for Buhari. He just told the world that he may not have grown up in Nigeria, but that virtue of respect for which Yorubas are known for world over is very much present in him.

Anthony Joshua told the world that he is a real and bona fide Omoluabi.

I hope you are training your children to prostrate whenever they see their elders?

256 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by hazan041(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Slawormir: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Like i will always say

Anthony Joshua is a real niggarrr

Ffk can go fuckkk himself

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by mimimile93: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
FFK keep barking as usual.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by safetyboot: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
JOSHUA FALL MY HAND

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by midolian(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
FFK is a frustrated idiot

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by mumumugu(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
noise maker

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Patrioticman007(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
FFK no need for insults against world heavy weight champion AJ. FFK should please put on his boxing glove & box AJ to be the next H.W.C.
Then he can choose not to respect GMB. Every dog can bark/insult with words, but it takes a man to trow a punch/contest. Why won't FFK contest 2023 presidential election under PDP, or his he not Yoruba enough ?. I believe his in-laws will vote for him.
No body will for a cocaine addict.

15 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by zabuur: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
AJ represents himself in whatever thing he does. Was FFK involved in AJ's success and rose to stardom. How's this anyone's business. How's this a national issue. I don't see anything wrong in this. He prostrated. And So? Is Buhari not old enough to be his father/grandfather. That's how we Yorubas greet our elders. It's culture.

In Yoruba land, if an elderly man and a young man have any misunderstanding, the young man would still apologise even if the elderly man is guilty.

It's d tradition FFK. I won't mind a debate with u. Anyone that knows FFK or if he's reading this, I am questioning his credentials. He lacks intelligence in his comments on some of the things he meddles into

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is that not how Yoruba people greet their elders ?

21 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by densiks: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
How does this negatively affect his boxing career?

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.