Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (65797 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by smellingpussy442: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Anthony Joshua is a complet fool asap. Who dos dat? After all what dis demon is doing to Nigerians.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by SEGLIZ: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

he lost many fans with this act
he should have consulted well

the same foolish terrorist buhari truncating the security of his tribe by proxy

probably he knows nothing about the criminal terrorist buhari

thank goodness he's been able to lose the useless and foolish illluck fans, like your followership and fanship counts!?
let the omolúwàbí be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Olyroks: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why the fuss, If the guy choose to prostrate to buhari, it's fine after all he is not oblige to any of us.In yoruba Land that is how we greet elders irrespective of who they are or what they stand for.How does this news affect pump price?..�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by desiredhome: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Stupid man Called FFK, what is his point? is AJ not more sensible/greater than him?
The difference between a hard-working man and a criminal.
AJ's humility/respect have given him more respect and honour to dinne with the high and mighty while the pride in FFK had destroyed him.
How can you compare darkness and light.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by holafloyd(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackBuhari:
The former Minister of Aviation and Culture, Femi Fani-Kayode has expressed his sore disappointment in Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua for prostrating before President Muhammadu Buhari.

Recall that Anthony Joshua, the British-Nigerian heavyweight boxing champion just yesterday presented President Muhammadu Buhari with his three medals- WBA, WBF and IBF which he won from Andy Ruiz in December last year.

Recall also that the President had left Nigeria for London on Friday in the company of some governors and government official for the inaugural Uk-African Investment Summit which is coming up tomorrow.

However, a meeting with the world boxing champion took place also yesterday, where the celebrity postrated before the president and stated that the president was doing a great job of making Nigerians in Diaspora proud.

Reacting to this earlier today, the former spokesman to former president Olusegun Obasanjo, Femi Fani-Kayode has responded via his Twitter handle @realFFk mad stated this:

Source ; https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1218909626906894337

Please what are your thoughts on this?
What's this FFK saying na? AJ is just observing his cultural background and nothing more...any other thing you see there is your headache sir FFK...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by samteebiz3: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
petnuel:
Fani Kayode is a mad manp

What is this one saying?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Olyroks: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lolzzz, Abeg no kill yaself oh
smellingpussy442:
Anthony Joshua is a complet fool asap. Who dos dat? After all what dis demon is doing to Nigerians.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
STARGREEN:
what a crying shame. This speaks volumes. He has lost me!
No no no...he has lost us!!
Anthony Joshua has lost many supporters by this action. He just gave legitimacy to a fantastically corrupt tyrant with one of the worst human rights records in the world.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by GamalNasser: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

If you were not a mumu you would have know that the president of Nigeria is an office not the person.

Buhari now an office, so whether you agree with his policies or not, you've to respect him

So you don't get some of us believe Nigeria currently has no president? Is there any proof we have one,?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by skukimania(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
landmark86:
Abeg neva mix politics with elderly respect.
So you expect AJ to shake him or what?
We yorubas don't behave in such manners.
Abeg stop reasoning like a fool FFK.
Even though I hate Buhari does not make me like you and or your party PDP.

Yes, he should have shook his hand. Do the Fulanis prostrate to greet their elders? GMB is not a Yoruba elder and I don't think that's how Fulani elders are being greeted.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by efighter: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

Fans that have been helping him beat his opponents in the ring you mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Kaimadiya(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
he's Yoruba
yorubas prostrate

one dey I come blow...I go come see my former wicked landlord... you mean say if I wan greet am .. I go shake am... it's what we call Respect, irrespective of who you are...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nikkiminaj: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Abeg Why Milk dey quick finish before Milo

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by jamesbridget13(f): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
That obediently shows respect for authority n nothing more. Got nothing to do with his boxing career. It can't make him more or less what/whom he is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by hammerF: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kaimadiya:
he's Yoruba
yorubas prostrate

one dey I come blow...I go come see my former wicked landlord... you mean say if I wan greet am .. I go shake am... it's what we call Respect, irrespective of who you are...

Is Buhari Yoruba?

Cant u see the disconnnect with Joshua wen he went down?

Look Buhari face well.

It was even Onyema dat acknowledge it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by foleskay(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackBuhari:
The former Minister of Aviation and Culture, Femi Fani-Kayode has expressed his sore disappointment in Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua for prostrating before President Muhammadu Buhari.

Recall that Anthony Joshua, the British-Nigerian heavyweight boxing champion just yesterday presented President Muhammadu Buhari with his three medals- WBA, WBF and IBF which he won from Andy Ruiz in December last year.

Recall also that the President had left Nigeria for London on Friday in the company of some governors and government official for the inaugural Uk-African Investment Summit which is coming up tomorrow.

However, a meeting with the world boxing champion took place also yesterday, where the celebrity postrated before the president and stated that the president was doing a great job of making Nigerians in Diaspora proud.

Reacting to this earlier today, the former spokesman to former president Olusegun Obasanjo, Femi Fani-Kayode has responded via his Twitter handle @realFFk mad stated this:

I think I support FFk on this because judging by the looks on Buhari's face he looked unimpressed he was even looking elsewhere while the omo ologo Joshua was busy dobale.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Codes151(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Isn’t this how Yorubas greet elders?

What’s wrong with it?

Funny this asslickers are getting the picture. We tried to school them long time and they stood with their slave masters to deprive us the deltans..

Today. See them.
I repeat. And lemme repeat. Yorubas are ass lickers...
Fulani ass lickers.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nwaonyishi69: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
boliswitpassprik:
....ggg
It is their way now.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Octopusssy(f): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
It's cultural. FFK should stop ranting like a he-goat and geddifok ourra here. Oloriburuku agba.

As for the ones here running their mouth that he lost 'many fans', yes you are right. The fans he lost are on social media who will never smell or achieve in their entire lifetime what this under-30 young man has achieved in his short life.

Arrant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by MartinsD12(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackBuhari:

Anthony Joshua has shown us he is a nonsense human being with no common sense, I mean how could he prostrate knowing fully well Nigerians are suffering under buhari regime what nonsense

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nwaonyishi69: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
When a child acts like his people there should praises not rebukes. Yeriba people have this unique culture.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Basher8583: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
STARGREEN:
what a crying shame. This speaks volumes. He has lost me!
No no no...he has lost us!!

Lol. Did he need you in the first place. Don't go and mind you business... Local fowl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by akdjr(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is same FFK that will write to British high commissioner who are the real slave master at every given opportunity. AJ represent himself and not FFK and he owe no one apology for doing so.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by danot1030: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

Don't you think, how has your support help Anthony Joshua or you think Anthony Joshua is infested with the kind of hate that has kept you in one position like olumo rock?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by stealmatic(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

yes he lost u guys,gues wat?u guys ar irelivant,5% is irelevant,but cm to tink of it,dis buhari na daam niggaar as slamworn use to say,i cnt do it o,buhari neva reply him and dat pomo man for 5yrs nw,dis guy bp dn rise o

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nwaonyishi69: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tranquillity360:
There is not wrong in slave Prostrating to his master.
But, that is their way now.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by hammerF: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Octopusssy:
It's cultural. FFK should stop ranting like a he-goat and geddifok ourra here. Oloriburuku agba

As long as he is not Fulani, he is on a long ting.

The only people that are rewarded and awarded under this regime are Fulani.

Take for example, many officers died fighting Boko Haram from the South, for nothing, as soon as a Fulani Officer died, he get special award and national recognition.

For Buhari mind, AJ dey find money.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
This man called Fani Kayode should kill himself as a result of his enmity for Buhari. I see nothing wrong in what Joshua did.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by michoim(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
FFK thinks everyone is a hater from hell like him...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by cardoctor(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Blast u back
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Etizz: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

I am sure AJ have no idea who d goat is.....I mean goat....like grass eaten animal
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nwaonyishi69: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
smellingpussy442:
But, that is exactly what Yoruba's have been doing since 1967 in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.