Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (65822 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by simiife: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2020
mtcheww,both ffk and his supporters are all mad
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by supercase1(m): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2020
boliswitpassprik:
Femi Fani-Kayode is a nuisance and needs to be dealt with seriously before his Madness reaches the same state as bros Nnamdi Kanu, madam Olunloyo or brother Bobrisky.

1. Amotekun should make sure FFK is a priority, the idiot should be caught and his head sent to his Fulani masters.

2. Anthony Joshua should be shown this tweet with the directions to FFK's house in Nigeria so that whenever he's around he could pay FFK a visit and give him one or two punches to reset his brain.

Nonsense.
please try to make sense next time
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:33am On Jan 20, 2020
AJ abeg u just don't prostrate for any tribe
It's an exclusively Yoruba thing
Other tribes consider it as being submissive on the most part
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by supercase1(m): 12:35am On Jan 20, 2020
contigiency:

He only lost FFK, you and your likes who are hypocritical and never have a stand as per what you truly want. As for genuine Nigerians and other fans who understand what humility and being humble is, he earned more of their respect. And at the same time, earned many new followers by this singular action. I wonder what you and FFK have achieved in life to truly understand that humility, respect to your elders and constituted authorities is a sure way to attain zenith in ones endeavor. Though I am sure that Anthony Joshua does not even notice that people like you exist.
U are a perfect quote of why I believe Nigerians should still remain under colonial rule
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Rolex66: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Yorubas prostrate when greeting an elderly person.

AJ is a Yoruba boy .

Buhari is an elderly man.

AJ prostrates to Buhari.

AJ shows that he is cultured.

AJ is a good ambassador of his culture.

Yorubas love their culture.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Roon9:
Ffk should STFU

To those quoting me:

Whatever underlying issue he had with the government doesn't mean he can't prostrate first to Buhari's age and then his position as president. As a yoruba FFK ought to know better na.

I don't like buhari atall but if I see am omo I go prostrate straight like slate grin
You must prostrate out of fear having in mind that fulanis are your master.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by olilanya: 12:41am On Jan 20, 2020
BuhariLooter:
Amotekun is purely an Illegal security outfit that should be disbanded and displaced
I'm sure you have not heard of "Hisbah"
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Flexherbal:
Is that not how Yoruba people greet their elders ?

I'm Yoruba but I would only bow as I did to a non-Yoruba Governor I once consulted for.

My dad worked in a multinational and stopped me from prostrating to one of the Oyinbos in the top management. He said a bow is enough.

AJ demonstrated the highest level of "Idobale" which should be the exclusive of his dad or respectable elders in Yoruba land - never for outsiders (Non-Yorubas), no matter their political appointment or age.

From the picture, Buhari was almost looking away. Where as, a real Yoruba Elder would be greatly moved and bless him with gracious words, with his hand stretched or placed on him.

So I think AJ wasted his "idobale".

I admire Dangote a lot because he is a great inspiration to me and wouldn't mind prostrating before him when I come in contact with him one-on-one but it wouldn't be the highest level of "idobale". Haba! That type is the exclusive of Yoruba Elders grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by johntolu: 12:58am On Jan 20, 2020
rawfact:

I'm Yoruba but I would only bow as I did to a non-Yoruba Governor I once consulted for.

My dad worked in a multinational and stopped me from prostrating to one of the Oyinbos in the top management. He said a bow is enough.

AJ demonstrated the highest level of "Idobale" which should be the exclusive of his dad or respectable elders in Yoruba land - never for outsiders (Non-Yorubas), no matter his political appointment or age.

From the picture, Buhari was almost looking away. Where as, a real Yoruba Elder would be greatly moved and bless him with gracious words, with his hand stretched or placed on him.

I admire Dangote a lot because he is a great inspiration to me and wouldn't mind prostrating before him when I come in contact with him one-on-one but it wouldn't be the highest level of "idobale". Haba! That type is the exclusive of Yoruba Elders grin

Well spoken.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Illusioneffect(m): 1:07am On Jan 20, 2020
Who this Fani epp?
wetin consine amm?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by NGpatriot: 1:14am On Jan 20, 2020
rawfact:

AJ demonstrated the highest level of "Idobale" which should be the exclusive of his dad or respectable elders in Yoruba land - never for outsiders (Non-Yorubas), no matter his political appointment or age.

Is PMB a Yoruba elder? No, he's the president of Nigeria and a man that millions of Nigerians respect and admire so the fact that you don't like him for whatever reason doesn't mean millions of Nigerians don't like or admire him or won't dobale before him as a sign or respect.

Yoruba culture doesn't make allowance based on likeliness, an elder is an elder so you give them their respect and dobale regardless.

I find it hard to believe that you are truly Yoruba because you lack their ethos, humility, culture and proud ways unless you are just a disrespectful person to start with..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Isoduwa(m): 1:16am On Jan 20, 2020
VirginSearcher:
I'm angry more than him

By now you for don jump inside fire �
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by realstars: 1:37am On Jan 20, 2020
Lol
boliswitpassprik:
Femi Fani-Kayode is a nuisance and needs to be dealt with seriously before his Madness reaches the same state as bros Nnamdi Kanu, madam Olunloyo or brother Bobrisky.

1. Amotekun should make sure FFK is a priority, the idiot should be caught and his head sent to his Fulani masters.

2. Anthony Joshua should be shown this tweet with the directions to FFK's house in Nigeria so that whenever he's around he could pay FFK a visit and give him one or two punches to reset his brain.

Nonsense.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by WonderManly(m): 1:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Joana40:
But he is a true yoruba son known to respect their elders. Respect is respect biko.
[ author=WonderManly post=85939030]
Yes, you are right jare!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by ogbupeter7(m): 2:00am On Jan 20, 2020
Questionnaire
Dear Respondent,

I am Esah Peter Ogbu (F/HD/17/3910094), a student of Mass Communication department, Yaba College of Technology conducting a research on 'Citizen Journalism and Fake News in Nigeria: a study of Legit.ng and Nairaland Websites.'

This is in partial fulfillment of the requirement of the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).

The questionnaire is to be filled by at least 200 respondents (contributors) of Legit.ng and Nairaland respectively. That is, 100 respondents each.

Kindly assist in filling the questionnaire.

Below is the link to the questionnaire!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOu0aS9m8TlY506qb2jn_Xp0Cce1yObm58TeJ6taX_f8a_Qg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by goslowgoslow(m): 2:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Foolish man if he lost you nko? Does he even know you exist?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by goslowgoslow(m): 2:21am On Jan 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
He is right Anthony messed up by lying down for a tyrant , if you must prostrate for anyone make sure it's a good person not a dishonest blood Bayer like this one
Are you a Yoruba man? If you are shame on you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 2:31am On Jan 20, 2020
landmark86:
Abeg neva mix politics with elderly respect.
So you expect AJ to shake him or what?
We yorubas don't behave in such manners.
Abeg stop reasoning like a fool FFK.
Even though I hate Buhari does not make me like you and or your party PDP.
And if he shakes him? They will cut of his hand or slap him or well him out... As in Wat would they do?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by tfelicityk(m): 3:05am On Jan 20, 2020
AJ please find means to prostrate to uncle Femi took... He is angry and felt jealous about your moral...

He is entitled to prostrate to whoever he wishes to prostrate to...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Suremikky(m): 3:12am On Jan 20, 2020
Na now i confirm say this Ffk na SULE sha..so because ur papa na drunkard kon mean say u no go greet am if u wake up for morning?nawao
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by charlesditro: 3:39am On Jan 20, 2020
[b][/b]
barnaby04:
Oga Femi, there is absolutely nothing wrong in AJ prostrating for Buhari. He just told the world that he may not have grown up in Nigeria, but that virtue of respect for which Yorubas are known for world over is very much present in him.

Anthony Joshua told the world that he is a real and bona fide Omoluabi.

I hope you are training your children to prostrate whenever they see their elders?
Eye Service... Yoruba people are very good at it...you don't need to prostrate to show respect but being a subject to... Igbo no dey prostrate..they bow to king because of the Grace in Glory... Buhari is not royalty....he is a public servant...in a few years he will step down from office....Kings die as King...Chosen by the Gods that is why we must bow before a king.....representing gods....president represent the people.....The colonial colony didnt obviously colonize the entire tributes....wake up...stand up...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by ofiko123(m): 3:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Anthony Joshua is a well trained Yoruba man, so that is expected of him..that is the culture of Yoruba men..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by zomby(m): 3:53am On Jan 20, 2020
OMG!!! FFK has started to take drugs again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by livinbygrace: 3:59am On Jan 20, 2020
No sane and reasonable person will take Fani Kayode serious.Just bunch of attention seeker,even though i dont like Buhari or hos policies,postrating to him shows sign of respect which Yorubas are known for.
Moreover,this clown claimed not to be a YORUBA man,so why drinking panadol over yoruba matter?
Take him serious at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by emonis88: 4:27am On Jan 20, 2020
WonderManly:
That's when you are a well trained Yoruba man. And that's the reason why he always won his fights. He respect elders and also young one's. Just the secret, but the fact only!
So cause he respects his elders that y he always wins. So when he lost, he wasn't respectful to his elders. Lol! Let him not train na! Let us know how far. Olodo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by emonis88: 4:38am On Jan 20, 2020
tiger28:
This statement coming from a Yoruba "elder" shows that FFK has been "igbotized". The greatest Igbo hater officially in Nigerian history is now thinking like a Biafran that wake his father up with a sidekick...........Nahhh, we are Yorubas and teach our Children our culture. Speaking of Culture, wasn't FFK accused of sleeping with his mother There you have it!
U know the problem of this tribal sentimentalists is that they just speak from what they were told and not what they experience. So when u see an igbo u feel he wakes his dad with a sidekick. OK I will tell u that, that I ve experienced. Even with idobale a yoruba il still call his elder baba oshi, and abuse the elder even to his face. Lol! Learn from ur experience when it comes to other people's culture not what u ve bn told by people who maybe ve not left their back yard before.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by 9jakool: 4:43am On Jan 20, 2020
AJ is not 100% familiar with Nigerian political dynamics or even Yoruba culture at that. He grew up in the UK and does not understand the proper interethnic etiquettes of Nigeria. The traditional forms of greeting is only highly regarded among Yorubas. A common handshake would have sufficed.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by DerickCO(m): 5:00am On Jan 20, 2020
That was what I was thinking. Why would he do something like that? some people need to go and buy sense from mammy market in barracks here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.