Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (65821 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by FX(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Tranquillity360:
There is nothing wrong in slave Prostrating to his master.
The guy bleeped up totally. It shows he is not civilised enough.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by yahmohy27: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2020
landmark86:
Abeg neva mix politics with elderly respect.
So you expect AJ to shake him or what?
We yorubas don't behave in such manners.
Abeg stop reasoning like a fool FFK.
Even though I hate Buhari does not make me like you and or your party PDP.
That shows his level of arrogance .People need to know whom he is.He deserves no respect either from Nigerians ,no wonder people always humiliate him with words on social media

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by yahmohy27: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2020
safetyboot:
JOSHUA FALL MY HAND

I don't believe or want any ipob members wlshould like what AJ did either

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Ajibade123(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2020
This FFK needs a real job enough of all this yarns
see how to cut the electric bill of your business to half https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-cut-electric-bill-in-half/

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by FX(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2020
rawfact:

I'm Yoruba but I would only bow as I did to a non-Yoruba Governor I once consulted for.

My dad worked in a multinational and stopped me from prostrating to one of the Oyinbos in the top management. He said a bow is enough.

AJ demonstrated the highest level of "Idobale" which should be the exclusive of his dad or respectable elders in Yoruba land - never for outsiders (Non-Yorubas), no matter their political appointment or age.

From the picture, Buhari was almost looking away. Where as, a real Yoruba Elder would be greatly moved and bless him with gracious words, with his hand stretched or placed on him.

So I think AJ wasted his "idobale".

I admire Dangote a lot because he is a great inspiration to me and wouldn't mind prostrating before him when I come in contact with him one-on-one but it wouldn't be the highest level of "idobale". Haba! That type is the exclusive of Yoruba Elders grin
AJ no try at all. A bow is just okay. Even Buhari was ashamed of the act. He threw away his face.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

he lost many fans with this act
he should have consulted well

the same foolish terrorist buhari truncating the security of his tribe by proxy

probably he knows nothing about the criminal terrorist buhari
He was brought up by the responsible parents but condemned by irresponsible so called fans.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by africanusvu(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2020
No insults old.my Yoruba brothers gave this danfodio descendants the impetus to see them as their slaves.prostrating isn't wrong but a high rated Yoruba prostrating to Buy this time is wrong.fulanis may not see it as a respect to elders from younger as Yoruba culture demands but as a weakness.fulanis all over Sahara see bihari as Messiah and who ever prostrate to him a slave from kaferis
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by wale8486: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2020
are there no transformer again?if u are angry with wot he does,y not hug transformer or forever shut ur mouth.FFK dat does not knw his parents too is talking.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by vicfajeze: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2020
WonderManly:
That's when you are a well trained Yoruba man. And that's the reason why he always won his fights. He respect elders and also young one's. Just the secret, but the fact only!
may my forefathers bless you

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2020
FX:
The guy bleeped up totally. It shows he is not civilised enough.
You said so, we believe not.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by deebrain(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2020
No matter how terrible an elder is, he is still an elder and should be given the respect due his age.

And Mr, you should have said it to his face and not like a coward online, if you were really pissed off. Let's see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Area4Area: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Wailers must wail wail over anything and everything, FFK is always and still looking for relevance because he knows he's been left behind.
If AJ didn't greet Buhari as a Yoruba man, they'd complain, he did and same complaining.

Good enough, AJ doesn't know anyone of them and none of them contributed to what he is today, so I'll recommend sniper for all wailers in the house including FFK, just send your address and guess what, I'd be paying for the shipping to your doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2020
barnaby04:
Oga Femi, there is absolutely nothing wrong in AJ prostrating for Buhari. He just told the world that he may not have grown up in Nigeria, but that virtue of respect for which Yorubas are known for world over is very much present in him.

Anthony Joshua told the world that he is a real and bona fide Omoluabi.

I hope you are training your children to prostrate whenever they see their elders?

How does prostration amount to respect?

Respect is not by all these gimmicks.

And respect shouldn't be fear.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nnannapat(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2020
This is an act of ass licking taken too far. The Yoruba's don't greet elders from other tribes prostrating, so because this is Buhari, it will now be right.
Respect that tend to be selective, is no respect at all.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by HimName: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
hammerF:
[s]

I HAVE JUST GONE THROUGH YOUR POST RECORD AND REALISE YOU ARE A MISERABLE OLD MAN.

SEE HOW U SPEND YOUR LIFE BELOW.

https://www.nairaland.com/himname/posts

ALL YOUR POST ARE ATTACK ON THE SOUTH PARTICULARLY THE IGBOS.

LISTEN SADIST, MY COMMENTS ARE MY OWN WORDS, IF IT HURTS U, HIT YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL.

[/s]

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Mummymahdi(f): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Roon9:
Ffk should STFU

To those quoting me:

Whatever underlying issue he had with the government doesn't mean he can't prostrate first to Buhari's age and then his position as president. As a yoruba FFK ought to know better na.

I don't like buhari atall but if I see am omo I go prostrate straight like slate grin

I salute u . respect is a gift not everyone has it. Am not in support of buhari at all but been Nigerian in diaspora and a successful one I know I am making my country proud, I will definitely hail my president (the position) , the age and happiness of my achievement . moreover prostration to show respect is part of Yoruba culture. Then y d hatered FFK?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nnannapat(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
I am a Yoruba man and I will never prostrate before any Man. It’s a stupid outdated traditional practice.

You don’t have to lie down on the ground like a slave to show someone you respect them. They are not God.
I love this. Respect is ineffable, and also has to be earned. Some of this old cultural practices needs to be evaluted.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

You and the so-called FFK are fools.

You think AJ and everyone is a fool?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Casekiller(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2020
To be honest with you guys men it wasn't necessary for him to prostrate- he could have just bowed his head and a descent handshake will do. Even in the north self dey don't greet their parents like that.
When is not that is obasanjo or tinubu
Sometimes this guy AJ dey fall my hand
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by loganx: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2020
you don't have to speak always, especially when criticizing, FFK has lost me.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by ada9ja(f): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

You and ffk (first foolish kangaroo) are the fool here, because to AJ who is more popular and well celebrated than you and FFK knows how to respect elders regardless of tribe, performance or differences.
If buhari storm your house, you will do worst

Grow up and stop acting like a fool, 2020 is still fresh

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Nnannapat:
I love this. Respect is ineffable, and also has to be earned. Some of this old cultural practices needs to be evaluted.
Exactly.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by vineyardfarms: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2020
PMB IS A FATHER, A NIGERIAN ELDER STATE MAN, ABOVE ALL HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED TRIBES OF NIGERIA. THE VP IS YORUBA. CHIEF FFK, IT IS WRONG FOR YOU TO MAKE MR ANTHONY TO HATE THE PRESIDENT JUST TO GET ON YOUR GOOD RECORD. DON'T PASS YOUR HATE TO YOUR CHILDREN. KING SUAL HATE DAVID WITH PASSION BUT JONATHAN ACTION TOWARDS DAVID WAS TOTAL PURE LOVE.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by OyinO: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2020
You never had him. You lost yourself a long time ago. Stoopid FFK effing Up everything just to remain in limelight.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2020
I hav never seen a big fool above 40yrs like fkk, Buhari represent all Nigerians,AJ is postrating b4 all nigerians.how can some1 b so full of hate.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by babaireti(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Because,Josh is well brought up

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by tartar9(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2020
The majority of his people voted for him twice,so kindly sharrap ffk

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by grandstar(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2020
A simple act of humility and a show of appreciation for local customs has been twisted by a demagogue to imply something sinister and traitorous. .

I feel sorry for Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by flashlogistics: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2020
Save Our Contact For your Deliveries...
We are #LagosFastestDispatcher
WeAreFLASH⚡⚡⚡
Instagram & Facebook::
@theflashlogistics
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by grandstar(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Mavin1:
Eye service

But what is my business undecided

How much will Buhari give Joshua?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Caregiver053: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2020
This FFk is a full, when you lack respect for constituted authority do you think everyone will be like you? Pls always take your drugs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.