Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos (47184 Views)

Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries / Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) / Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 5:00am On Jan 20, 2020
Vandalisation again?
Nigerians are the WORST thing to happen to Nigeria!

>
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Doyenro23(m): 5:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Lostz:
there is nothing like hell fire

Ode bring your Head here make I knock am shebi you no wan hear word

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Blackpearlous:

There is nothing like the hell fire you have always imagined

I've heard you

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by somtookeke(m): 5:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Abule Egba Fire Outbreak: Ekoro Abule Egba On Fire As A Result Of Pipeline Vandalism

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/abule-egba-fire-outbreak-ekoro-abule.html

Share, like, comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMVzsBwewI4

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Gecoz: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Una don start with una fake pictures.. If you no get brain u think say all readers on nairaland no get too? How 9pm take connect with the useless pic you post? Sense no expensive ooh

akinmusi:
My friends in Ijaiye are complaining of the odour emanating from the source
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Cti28(m): 6:09am On Jan 20, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Na them!

Awon atheist aye! keep decieving yourselves undecided lipsrsealed
His moniker says it all - he is indeed lost

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Lankybaby(f): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2020
real691:
I was there, I saw two burnt dead bodies.

So many phones were stolen.

The moment when you want to bring out your phone to record something, then you hear a guy shouting .....my phone! my phone!! I just held my phone inside my pocket, while I was trying to reach a conclusion I heard another explosion. Brothers and sisters I'm in my house with a thankful spirit
Lmaooo
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Cti28(m): 6:17am On Jan 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Which Mumu God ?
Tell Dem brother
Many Atheist like you even more fanatical than you have lived and are all gone. So little man, enjoy your short time of foolishness. On that day it will be terrible.
Do you think your unbelief and rantings will make God any less of whom He is?

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Do not say " I didn't went to the site"
Say " I didn't go to the site".
oluwizard:
Am at chicken republic abule egba from around 7:30pm till 10:15pm. I didn't went to the site but the people in that area gave us the full gist and is diff from una lie lie.

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by BonPatrick(m): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Shame on them ordinary fire they are panicking nonsense
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by grandiose4ever: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
Do not say " I didn't went to the site"
Say " I didn't go to the site".
Lol as in eh.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Jabioro: 7:00am On Jan 20, 2020
The people who in the habit of vandalizing pipeline always,the securities men who are in habits of collaborating with the vandals,the baale and traditional who are habits of covered up..must know as this moment the song will change to a bitter sounds..I can perceived the smelling as far as Idimu..last night..

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Doyenro23(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2020
Jabioro:
The people who in the habit of vandalizing pipeline always,the securities men who are in habits of collaborating with the vandals,the baale and traditional who are habits of covered up..must know as this moment the song will change to a bitter sounds..I can perceived the smelling as far as Idimu..last night..

Bro's you don come again how come all the way from idumu to abule egba legend grin
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by ransome001(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2020
This boy is a victim of the abule egba fire outbreak
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Jabioro: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2020
Doyenro23:

Bro's you don come again how come all the way from idumu to abule egba legend grin
I am telling you the truth..what do I stand to gain.. Around 10pm .. Until this morning when I saw the thread..
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by ransome001(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2020
May their soul RIP

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Preetychina22(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2020
real691:
I was there, I saw two burnt dead bodies.

So many phones were stolen.

The moment when you want to bring out your phone to record something, then you hear a guy shouting .....my phone! my phone!! I just held my phone inside my pocket, while I was trying to reach a conclusion I heard another explosion. Brothers and sisters I'm in my house with a thankful spirit
Wow, what a twist. Lagos is on a another level of commotion.
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2020
akinmusi:
The smell is perceived to as far as Alakuko

If the smell can reach, the fire can reach.
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Preetychina22(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2020
Doyenro23:

Same thing you experienced bro I Saw the explosion too at my house at captain, Abule egba the explosion no be here abeg make. We pray to enter heaven if na so hell fire light go be bros I wan give my life to Christ asap..
Lol, there's nothing like hell fire.
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by TheSourcerer: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Cti28:

Many Atheist like you even more fanatical than you have lived and are all gone. So little man, enjoy your short time of foolishness. On that day it will be terrible.
Do you think your unbelief and rantings will make God any less of whom He is?
I'm no atheist
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by xynerise: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Titto93:
Na carelessness go dey kill us in this country...

Imagine say Nigeria is a nuclear country, na like this we go take end the world...

Cos some people go carry cattle go graze for nuclear plant undecided

I tell ya. Nigerians are not mentally balanced to posses such power. We need serious help
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Doyenro23(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Jabioro:
I am telling you the truth..what do I stand to gain.. Around 10pm .. Until this morning when I saw the thread..

Bros that is far from Truth idumu to Abule egba is about 10km
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Doyenro23(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2020
undecided
Preetychina22:

Lol, there's nothing like hell fire.

Have you ever been there before go ask your great Grand parents
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Cti28(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm no atheist
Keep on insulting God and spewing what ever you feel as, but let me remind u that u have only one life which has eternal consequence. I just pray that God opens the eyes of your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Doyenro23(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm no atheist

Idiot when you die you Will go to heaven abi

Haha bro's hell fire go burn you ehnn
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by TheSourcerer: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Cti28:

Keep on insulting God and spewing what ever you feel as, but let me remind u that u have only one life which has eternal consequence. I just pray that God opens the eyes of your understanding.
does Jesus suck cocks ? He keeps sending people he wants to cum into me , I don't understand
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Cti28(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
does Jesus suck cocks ? He keeps sending people he wants to cum into me , I don't understand
Continue it is it free will
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by TheSourcerer: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Doyenro23:

go finger your cunt
Good morning to you brother
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by TheSourcerer: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Cti28:

Continue it is it free will

Thank you for understanding that
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by TheSourcerer: 8:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Doyenro23:

I don't die my nigga

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Horus(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB5FwUxu5ac

Pipeline explosion with massive fire rocks Abule Egba in Lagos
Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by Horus(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q88ALS4OKc

At least five people killed in Nigeria pipeline explosion

A fire on a pipeline owned by Nigeria's state oil company in the commercial capital Lagos killed five people on Sunday January 19, a witness said. The blaze broke out in the Abule-Egba district of the southwestern megacity. Residents said it started shortly before 8 p.m. (1900 GMT). A Reuters television camera operator counted five dead bodies at the scene. The fire burned nearby houses and vehicles.

Another witness, resident Ayo Adewale, said there were "many dead people". Reuters was unable to verify the claim. Many fires on pipelines in Nigeria, Africa's biggest crude oil producer, are caused by theft and sabotage. The methods used to steal oil often result in accidents that cause fires.

Oluwafemi Damilola, director general of Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), said he and his team were told "some undesirable elements vandalised the pipeline". It was not immediately clear what, if any, impact the pipeline fire would have on the operations of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

NNPC spokesman Samson Makoji late on Sunday said that the state oil company was assessing the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity / Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) / Man Publicly Strips Himself Naked In Lagos As Children Watch & Clap For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.