Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) (70195 Views)

Wike Shaking The Table / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away / Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Okoyiboz3:

But Rivers indigenes here are not complaining. Most of them are busy insulting Buhari. Only very few speak up and when they do, majority of the foolish ones tag them Apc members.

Why losing sleep on what they do.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Okoyiboz3: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Why losing sleep on what they do.

Losing sleep?
Aren't you the one jumping about like a juvenile frog?

If they pay them or not, that is entirely their problem.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by cardoctor(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
How manage?
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Since when did shaking with two hands become a big deal?

1 Like

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by major48: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
All politicians in naija are power drunk, Wike is not an exception. Traditional rulers in rivers state depend solely on government to survive so d governor feels he has d right to insult them. I guess only The Amanyanabo of Grand Bonny Kingdom, His Royal Majesty King Edward Asimini William Dappa Pepple III is d only king that I can say Wike cannot rubbish in Rivers state

6 Likes

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Okoyiboz3:

But Rivers indigenes here are not complaining. Most of them are busy insulting Buhari. Only very few speak up and when they do, majority of the foolish ones tag them Apc members.

They can not talk because most of them abused Amaechi believing Wike was going to benefit them. They publicly ran Amaechi down despite him being the best governor in performance in the history of Rivers State.

Now Wike is a thorn in the flesh and they can not complain to prove themselves wrong.

In the words of Wike, "Ntor."

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Okoyiboz3:

Losing sleep? Aren't you the one jumping about like a juvenile frog?
If they pay them or not, that is entirely their problem.
Let them be..
Face your state governor and not advising others when yours is not performing.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Aammee77: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
So cos he was accorded respect in the past he shouldn't be scolded when he misbehaves anyway as a ph breed I know say wike born that boy. No size!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by frankmoney(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Let them be..

Face your state governor and not advising others when yours is not performing.
truth is wike isn't performing , you can't even compare him to amaechi .... I am from Rivers and I live in Rivers State

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Okoyiboz3: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

They can not talk because most of them abused Amaechi believing Wike was going to benefit them. They publicly ran Amaechi down despite him being the best governor in performance in the history of Rivers State.

Now Wike is a thorn in the flesh and they can not complain to prove themselves wrong.

In the words of Wike, "Ntor."

Exactly.

Ameachi has left them to suffer very well under Wike, he has deployed his hard work into building railways in SW and the North.

Today, Amaechi has been vindicated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by jadajada: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by pazienza(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Daniel058:
Wike is one of the most powerful politician in Nigeria .

Well I don't know why Igbo peoples of River State write their name like it's no longer Igbo .

That Man name na NWIKE

Ikwerre is not Igbo. Be guided.

They are Bini people.

10 Likes

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by obembet(f): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Wike has always been a freak. Wike dey smoke something wey common man no fit buy smoke. His action last week proved it.

He first gained notoriety during fracas at Rivers House of Assembly when Chidi Lloyd almost killed Worgu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xmz_y8Zo6s

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by AmazingELixir: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
NyenwePHC:
tongue
Lol!!

Who takes WIKE serious before...
WIKE has always been a chameleon right from his days as Council chair of ObioAkpor LGA. He is the 2nd most corrupt governor that has ever ruled Rivers state. In fact Amaechi is a saint where wicked WIKE is.

WIKE's hates for civil servants in Rivers state is beyond understanding..no promotion, no increase in annual pay raise, even to negotiate with Mrs Beatrice led NLC on consequencial adjustment on minimum wage, war!! Rivers state have not approved minimum wage

He only approve and execute projects where he and his cronies can easily steal back the inflated cost of project..

Lie small_small as for Amaechi your god and Rivers money he stole to sponsor the herdsman...the ancestors of River state dey watch una

https://m.guardian.ng/news/wike-approves-payment-of-minimum-wage-to-workers-in-rivers/
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Okoyiboz3:

I won't let them be. I would taunt them very well for being stupid.

You are a flatheaded hypocrite who can't talk because Wike is in PDP. He's as useless as Yaya Bello.

lalasticlala
mynd44
seun

Rule 2 heavily violated.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by nabegibeg: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Rapmoney:
There are many things power can do.

This is a throwback photo of Nyesome Wike, governor of Rivers State, shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu of Omuma with two hands. Same man he embarrassed in public few days ago.

As shared by Obiaruko Ndukwe...

You didnot watch the video that is why you can spread false information

It was a still image of the traditional ruler and only wike was busy talking in the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Okoyiboz3: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Rule 2 heavily violated.

Shut up and go drink kerosene. Sensible people are contributing here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Daniel058(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
pazienza:

They are Bini people.
lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Okoyiboz3:

I won't let them be. I would taunt them very well for being stupid.

You are a flatheaded hypocrite who can't talk because Wike is in PDP. He's as useless as Yaya Bello.

You quoted the wrong.

What has your state Governor did that is special.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
pazienza:

They are Bini people.
ikwerre is igbo, they have no business with bini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Okoyiboz3: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You quoted the wrong.

What has your state Governor did that is special.

My state Governor has provided quality education so that citizens won't be making idiotic grammatical blunders like you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Okoyiboz3: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

The properties Igbos abandoned in Ikwerre land, why didn't they dare go back to collect it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by chiiraq802(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
NyenwePHC:
tongue
Lol!!

Who takes WIKE serious before...
WIKE has always been a chameleon right from his days as Council chair of ObioAkpor LGA. He is the 2nd most corrupt governor that has ever ruled Rivers state. In fact Amaechi is a saint where wicked WIKE is.

WIKE's hates for civil servants in Rivers state is beyond understanding..no promotion, no increase in annual pay raise, even to negotiate with Mrs Beatrice led NLC on consequencial adjustment on minimum wage, war!! Rivers state have not approved minimum wage

He only approve and execute projects where he and his cronies can easily steal back the inflated cost of project..
who be dis outdated mofon?? my Governor dat have started paying minimum wage!!! all dis Hausa pple, una no go face una depleted state...heheheheh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
frankmoney:
truth is wike isn't performing , you can't even compare him to amaechi .... I am from Rivers and I live in Rivers State

I am not interested if he is performing as I have no interest or concerned with what's happening there. I am only interested in what happens in Igbo state not Niger Delta.

I am replying to someone whose state governor is a failure and spends greater part of his time defending buhari here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Okoyiboz3:

The properties Igbos abandoned in Ikwerre land, why didn't they dare go back to collect it?

that is nonsense,, so that makes ikwerre to become bini?

ikwerre will only become bini when their native surname and native dialectis become bini,,, but untill then you are a joker,,
ikwerres native name AND DIALECT IS IGBO just like every subgroup of igbo family
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Okoyiboz3:

Shut up and go drink kerosene. Sensible people are contributing here.

If you state is in good shape I would have honour you with reply.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Okoyiboz3:

My state Governor has provided quality education so that citizens won't be making idiotic grammatical blunders like you.

Trained to leave your state and be losing sleep on another man's land.

Is God not wonderful?
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by donprinyo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yoruba and hausa peeps should mind their biz
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Pure lie.

Ikwerre aren't Igbos. They are binis and migrated from Benin to their present day location.

Same as Omoku and of a who also migrated from Benin.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.