Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians (551 Views)

"Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila / Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by ItooWorWor(m): 1:18am On Jan 20, 2020
The European parliament legislative branch of European Union, has accused the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration of overseeing the persecution of Christians in the Northern part of Nigeria where Sharia is in practice.

The EU in a new report released on january 16 2020 said over 6000 Christians had been murdered by "Fulani militants, whereas in Sharia states Christians face constant discrimination and are often considered second class citizens.

continue reading:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/19/buhari-doing-nothing-end-killings-persecution-christians-fulani-european-union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by Balogunodua(m): 1:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Very good seun lalasticlala Mynd44

We neend this in front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by nabiz(m): 1:29am On Jan 20, 2020
All is well
Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by Racoon(m): 1:31am On Jan 20, 2020
The man thinks the world is not watching.However, must the global community watched on until Christains are totally annihilated in Nigeria? I know God too is not sleeping.Expecting the senseless MURIC response to this ugly development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by kettykings: 1:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Can you imagine the top Security echelon in Nigeria that is supposed to be a secular country, only 1 igbo commissioner of police , the remaining are northern appointees, no Christian in top military appointments except for cds who control no troops.
.The trigger that will trigger off a genuine revolution might not be farfetched

1 Like

Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by Freestainworld(m): 1:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Hisbah is legal while Amotekun is illegal, Fulani herdsmen are our brothers while IPOB are our enemy and terrorist, one Nigeria I hail thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by Opotoyi901(m): 1:41am On Jan 20, 2020
The world is watching
Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by EmekaMD(m): 1:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Buhari is supporting them instead.
I'll keep shouting this for all that care to know.

All efforts to curb their activities have either been directly objected or worked against by Buhari and his bloodthirsty regime.

The issue of Amotekun has again and again proved that Nnamdi is a smart ass. Hate him all you want but that dude source of intel is unmatched..

1 Like

Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by Bringback9ja: 4:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Nigeria has no culture.

How can I sacrifice my root "Yoruba" for an entity without direction. An entity without ways of life.
Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by Staro: 5:00am On Jan 20, 2020
ZOMBIES will tell you
EU is IPOB

The way these animals reason, my dog is
much more intelligent than them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by Flets: 5:20am On Jan 20, 2020
The dumb man we have as President have globally shown his affinity for terrorism and tacit support for the 3rd and 4th ranked terrorist organization in the world.

While the world sees this clearly, airheads this side of the globe still voted him a second time to continue his carnage...... Shame
Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by Conner44: 5:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Flets:
The dumb man we have as President have globally shown his affinity for terrorism and tacit support for the 3rd and 4th ranked terrorist organization in the world.

While the world sees this clearly, airheads this side of the globe still voted him a second time to continue his carnage...... Shame

Yes oh, now the carnage has gotten to their backyard and farms and they want to become terrorists too.

We’re yet to defeat boko haram and bandits, iPob and Shiite then this yorubas want to bring another one into the mix again?

Natural death fall on Amotekun, we don’t need any new terrorist network in Nigeria again. Fulani must move freely across Nigeria.

Nigeria is unified and it’s not negotiable
Re: European Union Accused Buhari Of Persecuting Christians by helinues: 5:30am On Jan 20, 2020
Which Christians?

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun: Real Reason Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up / These 4 Wives Have Produced 27 Children For Me I'm Still Counting-ado Doguma / Operation Shege Ka Fasa: AGF Hasn’t Opposed Its Launch – Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.