Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously (19682 Views)

Pls A Graphic Designer Should Help / My 5 Favorite Nigerian Instagram Graphic Designs Which Every Designer Should See / 10 Commandments Of Logo Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by ecclize: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2020
Kalixx:
All these are stories.

Logos, in my opinion are largely overrated.

There's nothing as important as a company's fundamentals - that is what determines profitability.

It is when a company is successful that people begin to pay attention to its logo, not the other way round.

Besides many companies change logos drastically as they age. If apple decides to change its logo from that bitten apple to a full apple, would it change its financial standing?

Your guess is as good as mine. Thank you.

u are missing it bro...
it's about the designer to shape out a meaningful ideas to it clients (company) whenever his\her service is needed...
is not about the company deciding to change logo, and if the company decides then it more money to the designer...
Logo might be overrated (your opinion) so far people still want it, someone must do the job... and believe me the idea of businesses having a logo has became a tradition

1 Like

Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Ajibade123(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2020
Graphics design I really love that thing but couldn't further pursue the knowledge..

see 9 to 5 job alternative you have always wanted
https://explicitsuccess.com/9-to-5-job-alternatives/
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by adefemi007(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Graphics design is fun, captivating and easy to learn.

Meanwhile,
Contact us for your logo design, banner design, editing, business cards, fliers, book cover design, wedding invitation card and all other graphics work.

Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by kingxsamz(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Mourinho24:
I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION. DOESN'T A LOGO NEED A SPIRITUAL BACKINGS FOR IT TO STAND OUT?

What has this got to do with anything? undecided
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by oluwamaich(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2020
I love this
Thank you OP
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Ernesthugo(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Abithel: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2020
Mourinho24:
I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION. DOESN'T A LOGO NEED A SPIRITUAL BACKINGS FOR IT TO STAND OUT?

When you are aware of the 'aetherics' and you understand the power behind its influence on shapes and symbols, incorporating this principle in your logo designs answers your question.

1 Like

Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Yes you can use CorelDraw to create a nice logo...CorelDraw and Illustrator have similar uses, they are both vector format...I have a friend that uses CorelDraw really good while I use Illustrator & Photoshop to create my logos..............................Somebody here wrote PicsArt, well I don't know about that..
Thanks can you use coral photo paint it kinda weird to me

Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2020
My design and logo with coreldraw

Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by eedimo(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Mourinho24:
Meet Mbaka for answers.

1 Like

Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Bossterfly(f): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2020
ucosuagwu:
Logo designs......Do call or send an email for your designs...Contact in my signature... Authentic designs......

phone number
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by xpmode(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2020
ATankado:
Nice tips. Please what software do you use for your logo design? Me I use Adobe CC Illustrator - complicated but fun to use.

Am using PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by erad(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Ernesthugo:
do u make logo?

Yes I do.
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by erad(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Jesse25:
Please can you use coreldraw to create a nice logo??

Of course, it is a vector software.
It's one of the recommended softwares for logo design.
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by erad(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2020
ecclize:

u are missing it bro...
it's about the designer to shape out a meaningful ideas to it clients (company) whenever his\her service is needed...
is not about the company deciding to change logo, and if the company decides then it more money to the designer...
Logo might be overrated (your opinion) so far people still want it, someone must do the job... and believe me the idea of businesses having a logo has became a tradition

Thank you very much.

The dude was obviously looking for an argument where there's none.

1 Like

Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by pacespot(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2020
Cool
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Jh0wsef(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is a great thread. I'm glad NL mods are now taking graphic threads to FrontPage. I'm a graphic designer as well. you can check out my thread and of course my training commencing soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/5586025/hey-check-out-designs#84999552

1 Like

Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Ernesthugo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
erad:

Yes I do.
Give me number
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by erad(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ernesthugo:

Give me number

Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Ernesthugo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
erad:

seen are u on whatsap bro? Please dnt be offended my frnd did the logo,but i gave him the image i wanted i only wanted him to help me with font and edit but he did nt get the font i wished i had.
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Jh0wsef(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ernesthugo:
seen are u on whatsap bro? Please dnt be offended my frnd did the logo,but i gave him the image i wanted i only wanted him to help me with font and edit but he did nt get the font i wished i had.

Can I see? WhatsApp me 08187163923
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by YusufTheGreat: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Slimdan360:
Nice and educative writeup @Op.
Dedicating my FTC to all Graphic designers out there,I pray the good Lord blesses our hustle.
Wow,
F

T

C
can You be my mentor on graphics
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by YusufTheGreat: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
ATankado:
Nice tips. Please what software do you use for your logo design? Me I use Adobe CC Illustrator - complicated but fun to use.
I use Illustrator too. Lets connect im on whatsapp
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by YusufTheGreat: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
ecclize:
Nice write up....
note being a graphic designer isn't as rossy as people paint it... though it can be fun especially if u are inquisitive to learn new things...
i was superduper glad when i discover how to mock up logos
me too lol I use to think its complicated but it wasnt. grin
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by YusufTheGreat: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Yes you can use CorelDraw to create a nice logo...CorelDraw and Illustrator have similar uses, they are both vector format...I have a friend that uses CorelDraw really good while I use Illustrator & Photoshop to create my logos..............................Somebody here wrote PicsArt, well I don't know about that..
Hi, im also a graphic designer... Lets connect on whatsapp Share ideas
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by omoyami: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mourinho24:

Bros, Aye ti n se yin. Olorun oba n gbo.

1 Like

Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Slimdan360: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
can You be my mentor on graphics
Lol,am still learning o
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by erad(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2020
Ernesthugo:

Yes I'm on whatsapp.
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by YusufTheGreat: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slimdan360:

Lol,am still learning o
me too lets chat
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by Slimdan360: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
me too lets chat more 07038342834 whatsapp
u can delete ur number now
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by YusufTheGreat: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slimdan360:
u can delete ur number now
Done
Re: 7 Golden Rules Of Logo Design Every Designer Should Follow Religiously by ucosuagwu(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
Hi, im also a graphic designer... Lets connect on whatsapp Share ideas
You have my number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Best Painter / Martins Lawrence Akande’s Amazing Hyper Realistic Pencil Artwork / Screenshot: Caption This Creativity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.