Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours (1191 Views)

G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku / G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) / EFCC: There Is Nothing To Hide, Your Drama is in Bad Taste - Anambra Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours by ItooWorWor(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
ProudDick:

The guy is Igbo.
No bro, he is not Igbo i know him very well, he has always been pro-northerner

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours by ProudDick: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
ItooWorWor:

No bro, he is not Igbo i know him very well, he has always been pro-northerner

Check his post history. He uses northern identity to attack Yoruba. I have known him since 2017.
Re: Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours by ProudDick: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
saaron:
The op is not Igbo. Just another northern suppoter of fulani expansionist agenda.

I have know him since 2017. Don’t let him fool you. He uses northern identity to attack Yoruba. Check his post history.
Re: Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours by kayusely70(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
givbitcoin:
Will Amotekun fail? Yes, in less than 2 months, it will cease to exist.
Will "these" people get away with this treasonable act of creating terrorism in the country? No, the punishment for this silly behaviour will be perpetual.
For the fact that this Amotekun nonsense still lingers up till now shows clearly that yoruba elders have evil plan against the unity of this country and we must be ready. I dare say that they have temporary lost their place in Nigerian politics.
Truly, people make mistakes but once they realise, they apologise and make amends. This is what the yoruba elders have failed to do. Even tinubu did not deem it necessary to come out and condemn this terrorism. This has evidently made him an accomplice.
To all yoruba people reading me, IT IS NOT GOING TO BE AN EASY RACE FOR YOU!!
You are about to destroy the trust other Nigerians have for you and this might haunt you for years.
A word is enough for the wise
Yaba Left Or Abk- Lag Road Becon
Re: Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours by ProudDick: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
givbitcoin:

This stupid stereotyping and ethnic blackmail has not helped Nigeria in any way. There are crime in every part of Nigeria for different reasons and from different culprits. What exactly do you gain from attributing the wrong things to a certain ethnicity even when you know deep down that you are lying?

Your only problem in life are the Yoruba people who do not care about your existence. Boko haram and terrorist herdsmen will wipe you out from the surface of the earth while masturbating on Yoruba matters. We will protect ourselves and there’s nothing you terrorists will do about it.
Re: Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours by ProudDick: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
givbitcoin:

Will "these" people get away with this treasonable act of creating terrorism in the country? No, the punishment for this silly behaviour will be perpetual.

For the fact that this Amotekun nonsense still lingers up till now shows clearly that yoruba elders have evil plan against the unity of this country and we must be ready. I dare say that they have temporary lost their place in Nigerian politics.

Truly, people make mistakes but once they realise, they apologise and make amends. This is what the yoruba elders have failed to do. Even tinubu did not deem it necessary to come out and condemn this terrorism. This has evidently made him an accomplice.

You are about to destroy the trust other Nigerians have for you and this might haunt you for years.

Think before you embark on a deadly journey. The north has nothing on Yorubas. The only thing you can threaten us with is the presidency which only the politicians care about. We on the other hand can destroy you without lifting a finger.

Think about access to the sea.
Think about the oil in the south
Think about the revenue you share
Think about the cattle you sell

We can destroy your economy
We can cripple your zone
We can make you look like your brothers in Niger
We can make you not taste the presidency in a long time
You can’t even singlehandedly defeat boko haram
Don’t let me say too much. Watch your tongue boy.
You will loose this warfare. Your elders that are begging know more than you do.
Re: Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours by givbitcoin: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Dedetwo:

For the bolded, may I ask you what unity and country? If you are in your wild imagination referring to Nigeria, there has never being a unity in the shithole called Nigeria. You are one of the goons that make Nigeria remain silly and unprogressive. It is very unfortunate that those who come for equity in the zoo called Nigeria do not come with an open hand. The attempt to raise the issue of trust in the above crap indicts you and Yari.ba. In one instance, it shows you are dubiously mischievous to include "other Nigerian" in your figment of imagination and in another instance, indicts Yari.ba as betrayal artists.

I should be correct to assume that over 90% of Nairaland population is made up of children who barely understand how this world functions, hence my reason for ignoring most of your questions. Sometimes, when I find time, I like raising important points on this forum concerning pressing issues of national effect. Sadly, the mods here find pleasure in deleting them. Is there something people don't understand about me or are you all scared of the truth.

You people say, Nigeria is a shithole and zoo, yet when you travel, it is with a Nigerian passport. You say Nigerian president is incompetent yet when you commit crime you SouthAfrica and the indigenous people kill you for it, you call on the supposed "incompetent President" for rescue. Don't you think you lots need some help?

I will correct you once again today because the time is here. There is no perfect country in the world. Nigeria has her internal issues just the same way European and American countries have theirs. So internal issue is a universal thing. I'm liberal in my thinking. This is why I have some people in my circle who rarely agree with me. But at the same time, I'm a man of the majority. They wait for my opinion before making decisions.

The unity in Nigeria does not suggest that every individual must be satisfied with the national course. Take for instance, Boko-haram has a mission that hurts national cohesion. So are IPOB, Niger-delta militants, OPC etc... These are the elements that can never be satisfied with anything of national interest because they are enemies of unity and growth.

When we warn yoruba governors against creating another group that will soon metamorphose into a terrorist group, we are mindful of the many problems facing Nigeria. Are you aware that a good chunk of the country's annual budget goes to fighting terrorism? If these governors are aware of this, what sense does it make to add to such burden? People should think!!!
Re: Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours by Guestlander: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
givbitcoin:

Comedian.
Re: Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours by givbitcoin: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
ProudDick:

Think before you embark on a deadly journey. The north has nothing on Yorubas. The only thing you can threaten us with is the presidency which only the politicians care about. We on the other hand can destroy you without lifting a finger.

Think about access to the sea.
Think about the oil in the south
Think about the revenue you share
Think about the cattle you sell

We can destroy your economy
We can cripple your zone
We can make you look like your brothers in Niger
We can make you not taste the presidency in a long time
You can’t even singlehandedly defeat boko haram
Don’t let me say too much. Watch your tongue boy.
You will loose this warfare. Your elders that are begging know more than you do.

Too many children on here. Too many children. My dear, my posts are not for your like. You are certainly too young to understand and it won't tell well, debating anything with you. But I will ask you one question. If you get it right with sufficient details, then I will quote you again. Otherwise, you will never see me quoting you again.

Here is my question" Can you tell me the circumstances surrounding Obasanjo's emergence as the president of Nigeria in 1999, while also hinting on the contributions of the actors that made it a success?

Lastly, I will advise you to stop using derogatory terms on people. Children that do that rarely go far in life.
Re: Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours by meccuno: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
ProudDick:

Stop giving this Igbo people attention. They are pained because their ipob failed.
[/s] How Igbos enter into these type of conversations that doesn't concern them beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: The Bad Taste Of Treacherous Neighbours by ProudDick: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
givbitcoin:

Too many children on here. Too many children. My dear, my posts are not for your like. You are certainly too young to understand and it won't tell well, debating anything with you. But I will ask you one question. If you get it right with sufficient details, then I will quote you again. Otherwise, you will never see me quoting you again.

Here is my question" Can you tell me the circumstances surrounding Obasanjo's emergence as the president of Nigeria in 1999, while also hinting on the contributions of the actors that made it a success?

Lastly, I will advise you to stop using derogatory terms on people. Children that do that rarely go far in life.

Obasanjo’s emergence was as a result of babangida betraying the constitution. Yorubas insisted on leaving Nigeria and your elders saw the trouble ahead. It became a necessity for a Yoruba man to be the president as a compensation for the north’s betrayal. You supported obasanjo and we can do nothing about it. After all it’s Democracy. The rest of Nigerians preferred obasanjo to the Yorubas choice. Just as the north prefer kwankwaso to buhari but the Yoruba made him president.

P.S: Don’t ever call me a child. That is my last warning to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Join The Nigeria Army / Buhari's Chief Of Staff, Bodyguard Are Dead, What Is The Wish Of VP Osibanjo / South West Governors Rejects 10,800 Bags Of Rotten Rice Donated By FG As Covid-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.