Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) (73088 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by jnoz23(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
adecz:
angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I decree & declare
that womb will never successfully
carry a child again, forever & ever..

A barren womb for her & her
sisters for eternity.

Every misfortune to her & all
involved in this crime shall
come in multiples of 2..

angry angry sad sad

angry angry angry angry

Stupid human being, why join her sisters in the curses?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by adecz: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
I suspect say na your sister
born & kill this twins.

Your remaining sisters must
inherit this curse with her. angry

If you quote me again, I will
join you & her other brothers.

Wicked people!!

jnoz23:

Stupid human being, why join her sisters in the curses?
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by jnoz23(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
adecz:

I suspect say na your sister
born & kill this twins.

Your remaining sisters must
inherit this curse with her. angry

If you quote me again, I will
join you & her other brothers.

Wicked people!!

Ur bastard unborn children & ur entire family will never enjoy the fruit of their labour because of your rotten mouth!
Amen.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by WILLIAMEZEH: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
opalu:
Wow!! She would have just given birth to them and handed them over to me! I would train them till PhD. I love twins and children to a fault. But I have just 3 angry

MORE IS COMING YOUR WAY ALTHOUGH YOU DONT KNOW YOU ARE PREGNANT
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Eazyll(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bola146:
I can't blame her, she got them for free sad Instead of God to give them to weeping women cry
That's the fact
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Market5356666: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by adecz: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
jnoz23:

Ur bastard unborn children & ur entire family will never enjoy the fruit of their labour because of your rotten mouth!
Amen.

You have used your busy body to join
you & your unfortunate brothers
into the curse & calamity your adulterous,
fornicating, murderous sister brought
on your remaining sisters.

The same misfortune & bad luck in
multiples of 2 will not depart your
wretched family, commencing from
any date that has double 2s..

22/01
02/02
22/02

etc,

until further notice.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by MarxisGlaaiback: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
optimus106:
[s]A young girl has just killed his twin babies[/s]

See blunder...

You cool down type this rubbish for
who to read?

THE WORLD IS WICKED

MEANWHILE, HOW PERSON GO TYPE THIS KAIN NONSENSE, '' A YOUNG GIRL HAS JUST DUMPED HIS TWIN BABY "

AND NRLND MODS NO FIT EDIT THIS THING

NAWHAA O O!

IN NIGERIA FOOLISHNESS IS CELEBRATED
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by jnoz23(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
adecz:

You have used your busy body to join
you & your unfortunate brothers
into the curse & calamity your adulterous,
fornicating, murderous sister brought
on your remaining sisters.

The same misfortune & bad luck in
multiples of 2 will not depart your
wretched family, commencing from
any date that has double 2s..

22/01
02/02
22/02

etc,

until further notice.

You dey learn work, walking corpse!
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by optimus106(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
MarxisGlaaiback:

THE WORLD IS WICKED

MEANWHILE, HOW PERSON GO TYPE THIS KAIN NONSENSE, '' A YOUNG GIRL HAS JUST DUMPED HIS TWIN BABY "

AND NRLND MODS NO FIT EDIT THIS THING

NAWHAA O O!

IN NIGERIA FOOLISHNESS IS CELEBRATED

The thing taya Adam.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by clevybrown(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
And I know someone who married as a virgin for some years now, as is praying to God for at least one child to start with... Life infact is a twist.
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Ianmaduka(m): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2020
I definitely don’t blame only governments in what ever mess that still on this minute happening in that said country.black race is a curse
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2020
Nmezor:
[s] she have been raped Still doesn't justify her action though, Seems one of them is a male, poor tots rest in peace to them...Their mama no try @ all.
[/s]
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Ucee1999: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kingpee2:
Oh God ,see twins that I’ve been praying for ,how can I slap this girl through my phone ?

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by SHABASHA(f): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=Citytrend post=85952736]Tomorrow an innocent man will marry this cursed woman

my dear Only God Can Save Us From Troubles We Know nothing About....ha this One Tire Me
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Rhema04(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mamakimy97:
Amen for me too ..this January won't pass me by in Jesus name
Amen...

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Praxtech: 5:37am On Apr 12, 2020
adedayoa2:
God i want twins, imagine!!
Omilabu send me a PM
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 5:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Praxtech:

Omilabu send me a PM
i dont send people PM. You can check my NL history, since you have that time
Re: Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) by Praxtech: 5:41am On Apr 12, 2020
adedayoa2:
i dont send people PM. You can check my NL history, since you have that time
Better do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.