Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? (1469 Views)

FG Places Embargo On Recruitment / Fix Yourself Up If There's Nothing Doing At The Moment / Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by npowerng: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Npower
Published by Ilsa Aida ยท
Good morning everyone,

How are you all doing at your Places of Primary Assignments?

Tell us....

Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by Yustash001(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wo it's not easy here o I'm currently serving in one northern state You won't believe students from SS1 to SS3 are sitting on the floor in class
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by npowerng: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yustash001:
Wo it's not easy here o
I'm currently serving in one northern state
You won't believe students from SS1 to SS3 are sitting on the floor in class

Thank you for calling it in, you just keep doing your bit in impacting positively in the lives of the younger ones.
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by gracefoundmme(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please when will the form be out for NTeach
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by otabuko(m): 6:52am On Jan 21, 2020
Good morning npower. My wife's status reads exited. She's had issues with uploading her posting letter, which did upload since August 2018 before enrollment. But her profile keeps asking for upload which has no place to upload. Meanwhile she has sent a lot of mails to npower without having this issue sorted. Please help her. N-TEACH-2017-000001417435. Thank you for your anticipated support.

1 Like

Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by npowerng: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2020
gracefoundmme:
Please when will the form be out for NTeach

We will make a post on that here when the portal is about to open, kindly stay tuned.
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by npowerng: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2020
otabuko:
Good morning npower. My wife's status reads exited. She's had issues with uploading her posting letter, which did upload since August 2018 before enrollment. But her profile keeps asking for upload which has no place to upload. Meanwhile she has sent a lot of mails to npower without having this issue sorted. Please help her. N-TEACH-2017-000001417435. Thank you for your anticipated support.

We regret to inform that once a beneficiary is exited from the programme, they can not be reinstated.
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by otabuko(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
npowerng:

We regret to inform that once a beneficiary is exited from the programme, they can not be reinstated.
then that's very unfair.
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
The 'batch A' npower volunteers are still going to their PPA despite the uncertainty. pls do carry us along. Thank you.
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by npowerng: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2020
favoryte33:
The 'batch A' npower volunteers are still going to their PPA despite the uncertainty. pls do carry us along. Thank you.

There is nothing to worry about, the Batch A are encouraged to continue going to there various PPA, should their be any updates, we shall communicate it to beneficiaries through our verified social media platforms.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by hopyroll(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Kudos to npower handle on nairaland.
Pls I'm a little bit confused about the arms of npower. Pls is ntax part of npower
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by npowerng: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2020
hopyroll:
Kudos to npower handle on nairaland.
Pls I'm a little bit confused about the arms of npower. Pls is ntax part of npower

Good day, They were but not any more.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by hopyroll(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2020
npowerng:

Good day, They were but not any more.
Thanks for the response.
If I may ask, under which ministry are they now?
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by npowerng: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2020
hopyroll:

Thanks for the response.
If I may ask, under which ministry are they now?

N-Power is currently under the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by saraki2019(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
npowerng:

N-Power is currently under the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
Hello
U need your help
I want to resign from npower
I tried the online method it didn't work
Thank you
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by npowerng: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2020
saraki2019:

Hello
U need your help
I want to resign from npower
I tried the online method it didn't work
Thank you

Kindly send a mail to volunteersupport@npvn.ng, demanding your resignation.

1 Like

Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by Bambambiglo: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2020
npowerng:

They're talking of ntax and you're talking of npower
Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by jessykings(f): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good evening, please my status is currently showing on hold as shown in the picture. How should I go about it?

Re: How Are You All Doing At Your Places Of Primary Assignments? by npowerng: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2020
jessykings:
Good evening, please my status is currently showing on hold as shown in the picture. How should I go about it?

No need for panic sir, it simply means we have received your resignation request, you will be called by our call centre officials to verify your request.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates For DSSC Course 27 Selection 2020 / Please, I'm In Frustration, I Need A Job. / A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.