Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Big Breasts Everywhere!! This Bbnaija Star Is Using Breast To Break The Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Breasts Everywhere!! This Bbnaija Star Is Using Breast To Break The Internet (5082 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Breasts Everywhere!! This Bbnaija Star Is Using Breast To Break The Internet by queenblog(f): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Big Brother Naija star, Diane Russet is commanding attention online with these new set of stunning photos she just shared to her Instagram page.

The reality star, who was among the celebrities that attended the premiere of the film, The Legend Of Inikpi, rocked a revealing jumpsuit that showcased her
cleavage.

See full photos>> https://kupelove..com/2020/01/bbnaija-star-diane-russet-dazzles-in.html

Re: Big Breasts Everywhere!! This Bbnaija Star Is Using Breast To Break The Internet by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
smiley
Re: Big Breasts Everywhere!! This Bbnaija Star Is Using Breast To Break The Internet by segebase(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hmm

Re: Big Breasts Everywhere!! This Bbnaija Star Is Using Breast To Break The Internet by rex444(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
commanding attention indeed ..... oooh church
Re: Big Breasts Everywhere!! This Bbnaija Star Is Using Breast To Break The Internet by IamPlato(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
"breast To Break Internet"
You Guys Need To Teach Me How You Think Up Such Riddiculous Topics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This / Why I Don't Keep Hairline Anymore (photo) / How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.