Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? (2383 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2020
Gina2019:
Often time, we hear there's nothing a girl can offer in a relationship aside sex. I offer my boyfriend much more than sex. So, that talk is so lame to me.

Here I am asking you guys, what can a lady benefit from dating you aside sex?

Healthy sperm cheesy

If u r so certain about ur claim, Oya tell us, what are u offering ur bf??
Re: For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? by bdchange(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gina2019:
I support him morally, pray for him, support him finacially, encourage him to be the best he can be. I do whole lot of things for him.
Haba! What is he waiting for if he has not wife you yet? If you do all these and still no assurance from him, pls run...
Re: For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? by marvinsync(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gina2019:
Often time, we hear there's nothing a girl can offer in a relationship aside sex. I offer my boyfriend much more than sex. So, that talk is so lame to me.

Here I am asking you guys, what can a lady benefit from dating you aside sex?

money
Re: For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
- A responsible and stable home.

- Full financial support and freedom from financial worries. Additionally, I am not averse to providing some level of enjoyment like vacations and other entertainment; within reason of course.

- A man who takes fatherhood seriously in the event that children result from the union.

- Serious and intelligent conversation as well as mentorship, in various fields of knowledge. I hold a number of degrees and read extensively.

- Women I have had sex with in the past; including my present wife; have tended to give me a pass mark in bed. I am thoughtful and considerate in bed.

- I do not engage in extra marital affairs as a matter of principle. If I deem one woman insufficient in my life, I would rather marry another in full view of the first.

1 Like

Re: For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
- A responsible and stable home.

- Full financial support and freedom from financial worries. Additionally, I am not averse to providing some level of enjoyment like vacations and other entertainment; within reason of course.

- A man who takes fatherhood seriously in the event that children result from the union.

- Serious and intelligent conversation as well as mentorship, in various fields of knowledge. I hold a number of degrees and read extensively.

- Women I have had sex with in the past; including my present wife; have tended to give me a pass mark in bed. I am thoughtful and considerate in bed.

- I do not engage in extra marital affairs as a matter of principle. If I deem one woman insufficient in my life, I would rather marry another in full view of the first.
If all you've written are true then I have hope of meeting a reasonable man someday...just the last paragraph though, don't marry another wife o...the first will even prefer you cheat...polygamy is not our thing except you're a Northerner.
Re: For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
destinyy23:
If all you've written are true then I have hope of meeting a reasonable man someday...just the last paragraph though, don't marry another wife o...the first will even prefer you cheat...polygamy is not our thing except you're a Northerner.

My credentials are that of practically any man. I just answered the quesrion to prove that point.
Re: For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? by yhmuhammad: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2020
I love your looks and i need your videos and other thing please i need your whatsapp number or this is mine +2348067889739
Re: For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? by efewizey(m): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2020
She wil be complete. I bring spice to lifes
Re: For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? by BlackHummer(m): 1:35am On Feb 16, 2020
farano:
Tearing of pants grin grin grin

Isn't that a good gain? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Any Of Our Nigerian Ladies Endure This? / Home Alone Y'all.. I Need A Bleep Boy : Nigerian Bad Girl Maheeda (photos) / He Bought Me … (18+) ... Action Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.