Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man (1947 Views)

New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Authoreety: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
A Nigerian Lady identified as Mercy Ada Jesus is currently trending on social media after she penned down a heartfelt message to celebrate her boyfriend.

The lady who is obviously head over heels in love with her man shared loved-up photos and wrote an epistle that contained both deep and hilarious sentences.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

“You have made me to stop wearing pants. U just keep on tearing my pants and destroying my bras. You are nothing but
My womb shifter
My pant remover
My waist bender
My pu**y general manager
My pu**y key holder and unlock

Ur d**k is my life ❤��. May u live long. My Indonesian Boyfriend. Am ready to breast feed u till world ends my heartbeat.

Pls if e pain u, go and hug transformer.”

In another post, she wrote;

“I don’t know why I love u so much, until I find the reason I will never stop loving u. But I wish never to have any reason for loving u.

I don’t care if u destroy all my pants and bras, cause I just find out u like tearing my pants and bras each time u want to enter the promised land u paid visa for. Keep on tearing my pants and bras na u buy am is ur money, since ur favourite food is sucking breast I will forever breastfeed u, suck them with no mercy. I just love the way u always separate my two tiny mosquito legs, one for lagos other one to Kaduna. �� chai uwa bu nke Chukwu

My pant remover
My pu**y general manager
My waist bender
My womb shifter
My account creditor
My Indonesian boyfriend ❤❤

E pain u? �.”

Source: gistreel.com

1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Freestainworld(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
this gal get mouth pass bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Authoreety: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Freestainworld:
this gal get mouth pass bobrisky.

Very loud one ...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Authoreety: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
R

Awon space booker
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Authoreety: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Uwammebi
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by tenderjunkie: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Saw the post. Attention seeker definitely

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by donbachi(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
two non locomotive beings....just dey one place dey breastfeed till Christ come...oneday ur breast go pain u dat na if him no bite am throw way.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by chii8(f): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chaii...so girls now openly agree they are having sex...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Authoreety: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
chii8:
Chaii...so girls now openly agree they are having sex...

End time children
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by densiks: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Musa and ihedioha have finally given up.

They have reported unexplainable weakness based on current developments at the gate and the Supreme Court.

I hope this girl and boy know they are both cursed?
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by irunoko(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Authoreety: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
The guy don use money weave the gal brain

Odikwa risky
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Edited grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by ashawopikin(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Authoreety:
A Nigerian Lady identified as Mercy Ada Jesus is currently trending on social media after she penned down a heartfelt message to celebrate her boyfriend.

The lady who is obviously head over heels in love with her man shared loved-up photos and wrote an epistle that contained both deep and hilarious sentences.

“You have made me to stop wearing pants. U just keep on tearing my pants and destroying my bras. You are nothing but
My womb shifter
My pant remover
My waist bender
My pu**y general manager

Ur d**k is my life ❤��. May u live long. My Indonesian Boyfriend. Am ready to breast feed u till world ends my heartbeat.

“I don’t know why I love u so much, until I find the reason I will never stop loving u. But I wish never to have any reason for loving u.

I don’t care if u destroy all my pants and bras, cause I just find out u like tearing my pants and bras each time u want to enter the promised land u paid visa for. Keep on tearing my pants and bras na u buy am is ur money, since ur favourite food is sucking breast I will forever breastfeed u, suck them with no mercy. I just love the way u always separate my two tiny mosquito legs, one for lagos other one to Kaduna. �� chai uwa bu nke Chukwu

My pant remover
My pu**y general manager
My waist bender
My womb shifter
My account creditor

E pain u? �.”

this girl again?
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Authoreety: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2020
ashawopikin:
this girl again?

Is that why u quoted the whole post

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by ashawopikin(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Authoreety:

Is that why u quoted the whole post
sorry sir grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by ifyalways(f): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Kweke cheesy
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by bukatyne(f): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Authoreety:

My womb shifter
My pant remover
My waist bender
My pu**y general manager

My pant remover
My pu**y general manager
My waist bender
My womb shifter
My account creditor

E pain u? �.”

Stupidity in high places.

Do you need validation from us to appreciate your boyfriend's sexual prowess abi what is our business?

And this own has a family somewhere claiming they have a daughter. undecided cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by cococandy(f): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
I wish them a long and happy relationship grin
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by thorpido(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Uwa mmebi undecidedq
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Keiris: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
I want to believe that this is a distasteful joke or better yet that someone used their pictures to make a bad joke.
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by bukatyne(f): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
thorpido:
Uwa mmebi undecidedq

Meaning?

Tell us.
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by thorpido(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
bukatyne:

Meaning?

Tell us.
I think it means something like 'spoilt world'.Abi Cococandy?
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by cococandy(f): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
thorpido:
Yes
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by thorpido(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
cococandy:

Yes
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Authoreety: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
bukatyne:

Stupidity in high places.

Do you need validation from us to appreciate your boyfriend's sexual prowess abi what is our business?

And this own has a family somewhere claiming they have a daughter. undecided cry

And you had to quote the entire post?

Do you know how hard it is for we those of us that use small torchlight phones to access nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
thorpido:
cococandy:

Yes

Da'alu.
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Authoreety:

And you had to quote the entire post?

Do you know how hard it is for we those of us that use small torchlight phones to access nairaland?

Ema binu.
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Authoreety: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
bukatyne:

Ema binu.

What's that??
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
This attention _whore.

Desperation for attention will make you throw shame in the trash can.
Re: I Am Ready To Breastfeed You Till The World Ends", Nigerian Lady To Her Man by bukatyne(f): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Authoreety:

What's that??

Ema binu tongue

If I were to interpret, it would be a very long read and I am considerate of Nokia Touch Light users. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Family Is Almost Been Dis-integrated... Please Help / Mango Smartphones The Future Is Here / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.