Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) (62321 Views)

"EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by salamudeen(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:
On Dec 26, a friend of mine that was schooling and working in Canada came home for his sister's wedding. He suggested we go to a nearby club just to chill out. Imagine if EFCC stormed that club at that moment, we 'd both have been tagged Yahoo boys at that moment. Some months ago FBI arrested 89 foreigners for financial fraud , before the arrest they already had concrete evidence against them but these fools prefer to arrest first then investigate later.
Back to the useless FG, innocent boys are sent to prison down south while terrorists are paid and given maximum enjoyment under the guise of rehabilitation..who needs rehabilitation more, a terrorist or a scammer.
If you are a southerner and you still support Buhari, I pray the evil to support won't consume you..
To that dead rat griller, one day we go jam one on one, you go no say life no get part two.

you have forgotten 2013 or so there are some niger delta guys in Niger state staying in a hotel for some months receiving salary doing nothing and learning some skills at the same time ... All in the name of amnesty.

They are receiving nothing less than 80k or so tell me whats that all about..

So if the matter no favour una region e no good bdat...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by VirtIQ: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is what all youths need to do. Every street must have a car full of thugs. Clip them birds fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMFZT3ahsAM
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Goziesolar: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:
On Dec 26, a friend of mine that was schooling and working in Canada came home for his sister's wedding. He suggested we go to a nearby club just to chill out. Imagine if EFCC stormed that club at that moment, we 'd both have been tagged Yahoo boys at that moment. Some months ago FBI arrested 89 foreigners for financial fraud , before the arrest they already had concrete evidence against them but these fools prefer to arrest first then investigate later.
Back to the useless FG, innocent boys are sent to prison down south while terrorists are paid and given maximum enjoyment under the guise of rehabilitation..who needs rehabilitation more, a terrorist or a scammer.
If you are a southerner and you still support Buhari, I pray the evil to support won't consume you..
To that dead rat griller, one day we go jam one on one, you go no say life no get part two.
useless country my brother this country is lawless,in saner climes the innocent ones amongst them who are wrongly accused would sue for false accusations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by lizdammy: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
efcc?
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Slymonster(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is the highest scam from efcc. I think the AGF need to act accordingly before they messed up nigeria. All I see here is bribing and extortion. I just pity everyone there. The governor of Ibadan need to act fast before night life is ruined. A city with no nightlife is like a graveyard.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by livinbygrace: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
As them many reach,them no fit kill all those thieves called Efcc... This boys disappoint me.. DSS,Sars and Efcc ,I no even know d one wen worst pass... Thieves arresting thieves..

They cant try that nonsense in the north ..We are too docile in the south here and that’s why they oppressing us.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by timothydgreat: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr.

You think bombing is easy?

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr

Bombing is the most difficult job on planet earth
Do you know what it means to acquire tools and format?
Do you know what it means to hypnotize human?
Do you know what it means to stay awake all night?
Do you know what it means for azaman to come up with stories that the money has not been confirmed
Twale baba, baba I sent u pm tey teyyy. no reply
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Zaikon(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:

Mr. U don't need to put up that insult and spell ... since aren't perfect.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by livinbygrace: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Goziesolar:
useless country my brother this country is lawless,in saner climes the innocent ones amongst them who are wrongly accused would sue for false accusations.

Where are the so called useless Human right activist ?They all seems to have gone underground ,fighting for their own pocket .God bless the Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memories

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by code999: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin cheesy...You dey para for real, take one bottle of Jameson to cool down bro, life is too short cool

sodiqapril:

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by toprealman: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
BusolaDakolo:
Ok, it's now clear that you are a yahoo boy if you do one of the following:
If you club
If you drive Benz
If you have dreadlocks
If you look too fresh

You can add yours...
If I add mine, I will be tagged a system man
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Bryan88(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
BusolaDakolo:
Ok, it's now clear that you are a yahoo boy if you do one of the following:
If you club
If you drive Benz
If you have dreadlocks
If you look too fresh

You can add yours...
IF YOU HAVE TATTOOS.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by jago2016(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
brainpulse:
Good one EFCC. The youths must be responsible by force
If there was employment and also a good flow of money in the economy... youths wont have ventured into yahoo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by richPHAROAH: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
what of the oloshos?
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by caprini1: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Is this a discreet hisbah or Sharia policing of the South West?
You are just knowing.? Wake up o....my cousin sells TV at Alaba international,he went to drop off some goods at badagry ,on his way back with his Camry muscle ,police stop am ,like play like play , towed him to the station ,even with all the receipts , business cards in his car and calling of their trader union leader to identify him as an old member,na 35k settle the whole thing and got him out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Halimat04(f): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
ojuu4u:
Small boys with BIG gods

Only God knows how many destinies and lives (mostly ladies) have been destroyed by all these ritualists calling their selves yahoo boys...
how are u so sure that they are all yahoo boys, can't a working class guy chill in d club agn, as if u don't u don't know dis our Nigeria police who can frame things
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Teaser4(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
make I check on my padis wey dey ib oh.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by frowland(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:

Made some valid points but ended up sounding like a yahoo boy to me.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Teaser4(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Halimat04:

how are u so sure that they are all yahoo boys, can't a working class guy chill in d club agn, as if u don't u don't know dis our Nigeria police who can frame things
I guess these 89 na gboys, dem go don sort em, if dem check your phone and e dey clean, dem suppose free you, if dem no dey follow that person...inside life.. oloun maje ka sirin...
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by mikebabs101: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
The place is in my area in Ibadan, they don't even have a club there, it's just a popular lounge with hotels where different people go there to enjoy and cool off. Efcc is extremely stupid.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Guestlander: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Was it a Yahoo convention or something? How can all these people be Yahoo boys and be at the same place at the same time?
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Nwaonyishi69: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
caprini1:
You are just knowing.? Wake up o....my cousin sells TV at Alaba international,he went to drop off some goods at badagry ,on his way back with his Camry muscle ,police stop am ,like play like play , towed him to the station ,even with all the receipts , business cards in his car and calling of their trader union leader to identify him as an old member,na 35k settle the whole thing and got him out.
All signs of a nation on the precipice of collapse.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by LoveElfrida(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Most of those dudes aren’t gee boys, EFCC lacks professionalism, carrying out random arrest on innocent dudes.

I don’t support cyber-crimes, and would never do, some of us are working out asses out rendering digital services online and solving people’s problems in exchange for their cash. Now when they see us, we are labeled yahoo boys as we don’t work 8-6 on daily basis.

Normally I’m not an outgoing type, I hardly go beyond my apartment door, but I have friends that enjoy having fun and in love with the night life.

My point is there must be due investigations before arrests are carried out. The time has changed, and most brilliant minds amongst our youths are earning big time online legitimately, and some won’t simply live a modest life, after all, we all can’t live like Warren Buffet or Zukerberg, or Me.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by WarriAproko: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
This 89 people nor fit defend themselves beat hell out of them.. embarassed
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Carlyboi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Heard this story....lol some of those boys still escaped anyways na my axis even some were speculating they came around on Saturday all dos boys were running Helter-skelter an eye witness account said a lot of them yahoo boys were at that lounge that very day it was like a yahoo boys hangout or some sort shindig and anniversary!them efcc officials wan chop small money for this January since he dry cos I’m certain none of these boys are going to jail only confiscation and sorting payment of fine or bail money would sort it out

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by WarriAproko: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
EFcc killing nightlife cry
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Carlyboi(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Heard this story....lol some of those boys still escaped anyways na my axis even some were speculating they came around on Saturday all dos boys were running Helter-skelter an eye witness account said a lot of them yahoo boys were at that lounge that very day it was like a yahoo boys hangout or some sort shindig and anniversary!them efcc officials wan chop small money for this January since he dry cos I’m certain none of these boys are going to jail only confiscation and sorting payment of fine or bail money would settle things
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by livinbygrace: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
LoveElfrida:
Most of those dudes aren’t gee boys, EFCC lacks professionalism, carrying out random arrest on innocent dudes.

I don’t support cyber-crimes, and would never do, some of us are working out asses out rendering digital services online and solving people’s problems in exchange for their cash. Now when they see us, we are labeled yahoo boys as we don’t work 8-6 on daily basis.

Normally I’m not an outgoing type, I hardly go beyond my apartment door, but I have friends that enjoy having fun and in love with the night life.

My point is there must be due investigations before arrests are carried out. The time has changed, and most brilliant minds amongst our youths are earning big time online legitimately, and some won’t simply live a modest life, after all, we all can’t live like Warren Buffet or Zukerberg, or Me.

When we dey tell you guys say this EFCC raiding and arresting is bad ,most of you were against us.Mind you this is just the beginning as they will turn many innocent Nigeria to cash cow .
I am just pained that we are too docile in the south,na only mouth we get ,no action.
I just pray they try this nonsense in the North.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by loschivatos(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
So the stories continues till you all wake up from your zanku slumber and fight back.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by LoveElfrida(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
livinbygrace:

When we dey tell you guys say this EFCC raiding and arresting is bad ,most of you were against us.Mind you this is just the beginning as they will turn many innocent Nigeria to cash cow .
I am just pained that we are too docile in the south,na only mouth we get ,no action.
I just pray they try this nonsense in the North.

I’ve never aired out my opinion here concerning this (it doesn’t counts anyways). The truth is, arresting fraudsters on basis of due investigation ain’t bad, but on this particular arrest, I’m so sure most of the folks there are just victims of circumstances.

I’m from the south, I schooled in the south (higher edu), but I’ve lived chunk of my time in the north, core north and central north, let’s be honest with ourselves, when it comes to online crimes, the south take the lead. EFCC also arrest northerners engaging in cyber crimes, but the rate isn’t as much as it’s been done in the south, and I think that’s because of the gap in the cyber crime rates between the two regions.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.