Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo (52026 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo & Nollywood Actors Play Novelty Match For Ihedioha's Inauguration / Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha / Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Holla20(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
SMH
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by id911(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Supreme Court should reverse the judgement Abi?

In the history of the entire world that has never happened, If they do it once, it's means that their judgement is no longer final and a court that can't pass a final judgement is not a supreme Court

I don't know who is sponsoring all these drama but the person is senseless, nothing will come from this

Weti this illiterate know self talking about what he has absolutely no knowledge of with utmost confidence. Go school you no gree go grin

The essence of any court is to dispense justice. The issue of finality in the case of SC is inconsequential . The Supreme Court can review her judgement it may have delivered on error based on new and glaring evidence available to her. Instances abound around the world
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by berrystunn(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Blindersoff:

What has assembly elections got to do with Gubernatorial elections are you high?

Nobody sponsored the votes abi? I guess they all decided individually to come dressed in black coincidentally and this woman here must be a genius to be able to read things that are upside down.

Perhaps in reality she is trying to say PDP is now upside down grin grin

Just a question
Have you been to imo state before?
What do you know about the state ?
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by BiafraforTrump: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Timileyin1234:
They won’t come out to pray for their children to excel, na one stupid politician dem go dey lick him ass. If my mama dey involve in this kind of thing. I go disown her

Shut up, when the Government excels their children will..

Kids everywhere.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by majamajic(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
kernniejay:
Hired wailers.
Instead of them to cry for good governance and protest for better living standard, they are wasting their time crying over someone who is already a billionaire and whose children are somewhere in UK or USA rounding off their second degree.

are they from Nollywood ? they cried perfectly !!

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by masterP042(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Umu nwanyi biko unu ebezina. Hichenu anya mmiri unu. There's no God anywhere to hear your cry. Even if he's there, for him to allow buhari, herdsmen and boko haram to hold Nigerians to ransome for many years, I doubt he's a good God. I guess your cry is like a happy jingle to him, he's just catching his fancy with your wailings.

The best thing is to go back to the drawing board, wee mara ebe mmiri si baa n'opi ugbogiri. From there u make the necessary plans to prevent a second robbery come 2023 or 24 whichever one.

But for me, I've long given up on Nigeria, it can never work, the country is not one, in Amos 3vs3 it says two can never work together unless they agree. Be it pdp, apga or apc. Anything that's not biafra I won't subscribe to it.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by abyus15: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sometimes its not by politics when people want you you will really know rarely has anything like these been done for any politician it means the people really love him

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Blindersoff: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
berrystunn:

Just a question
Have you been to imo state before?
What do you know about the state ?

I am an igbo chap and yes i have been to Imo state. In fact my own State is your neighbour Abia so don't try to feed me crap.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by totalhouse(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

In the history of the entire world that has never happened, If they do it once, it's means that their judgement is no longer final and a court that can't pass a final judgement is not a supreme Court

I don't know who is sponsoring all these drama but the person is senseless, nothing will come from this

There is something called review of supreme court judgement especially when the full print of their judgement is out. A review can be made based on call that the judgement is not in tandem with the law of the land. Until then, nothing can be done.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Timileyin1234(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Shut up, when the Government excels their children will..

Kids everywhere.
Sho yawere? Did what I said remove money from ur house or is ur mother their leader
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by guiddoti: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Stage play lol
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin, useless old people, instead of them to cry for their own children they are on camera disgrace their families, if they can calculate how many month the man use as governor and calculate the money too they will not cry at all
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
God's intervention!

How are you sure God hasn't intervened?

Bunch of selfish people hiding behind fake tears in the name of fighting for justice.

Deception begat deception, and politics is one platform of tragicomedy where "deception" is the central theme.

All political protest in (Nigeria) has an undertone of a carefully hidden self interest. The cry is neither for Imo state nor for Imo people, it is the usual cry of truncated individual interest.

Imo state belongs to Imo people, and, uzodinma represents the interest of Imo people just like ihedioha. If the process is deceptive, it is because people are deceptive.

Stop playing games and wish him well.
His failure will not affect only his supporters, it'll affect all imolites.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by back2sender: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
The wives of the PDP tppshots are not there on the streets. Is ihedioha wife there?

We have bad followers in this country of not all the nonsense by politicians would have been put to a stop.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by rummmy: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
I have 2 questions.
(1) Will ihedioha be recognized as a former governor of IMO state?
(2) Can we call hope uzodinma an elected governor of IMO state?
I need an answer urgently.
Thanks.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by mistijude: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

simply put as' precedence will already being laid'
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Blindersoff: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
emmykk:

So supreme court can be miscarrying Justice in broad day light.

No justice was miscarried. The ruling was 100% correct

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by asatemple(f): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is serious
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Btruth: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Won't this judgement divide my people in Imo state so?
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by berrystunn(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Blindersoff:

I am an igbo chap and yes i have been to Imo state. In fact my own State is your neighbour Abia so don't try to feed me crap.

Have you been involved in any protest?
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Dbiz1111(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Odianose13:

Don't mind the guy. When people do not know things, they will never do any research. Instead they come here to blow big grammar and make a fool of themselves.

But then I wonder why idiots will still like their comments. Those are the more foolish ones.

Even the US Supreme Court can overrule itself!

Keep bringing up trash about US, This is Nigeria. we have CJN Tanko and Hope is Imo Governor. Wailers will keep wailing till 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Blindersoff: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
berrystunn:

Correction!

Have you never witnessed paid protesters and paid mourners before?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Seun360(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
This judgement serves Mbaise people right.... God paid them back for all their excessive bride price they've collected down the years.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Blindersoff: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
berrystunn:

Correction!

Have you never witnessed paid protesters and paid mourners with their fake tears before?
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Bam247: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
Payed job and highly skilled employee
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Seun360(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
rummmy:
I have 2 questions. (1) Will ihedioha be recognized as a former governor of IMO state? (2) Can we call hope uzodinma an elected governor of IMO state? I need an answer urgently. Thanks.
1) No.

2) Yes.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by ThatFairGuy: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
If I hear any Igbo attributing ugliness to one tribe, una go hear wehn undecided

1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by AmTruth: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
When they are tired, they would go back home and rest.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Basher8583: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
donbachi:
What a black day for the judiciary....all the same,too late to cry.

Like it was black day in Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by freeman1010: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
May the God of justice visit Imo state
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Blindersoff: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
freeman1010:
May the God of justice visit Imo state

He already has and gave true justice to Uzodinma nwanne
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Basher8583: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

The idea is to unsettle the sitting governor, and make him uneasy...

I still believe it will favour the state. Hope is on a hot seat, and will be under serious pressure to deliver and win the people's hearts back to himself... This means he will have to deliver by all means necessary.

He doesnt need to be under pressure to deliver. He has already planned to deliver.
No one needs pressure from PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.