Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) (15699 Views)

After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chizuru01:

Until proven?? Seriously?

Didn't you read the handwriting on the wall when both of them unfollowed each other?

Didnt dey refollow back
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
etrange:

There's no evidence to show otherwise. She remains innocent until proven guilty. Meanwhile, do you think Davido has been faithful? Just asking...
the dude has two other sluts baby sitting his kids.

Did anyone complain when he cheated on them with chioma?

What do you expect? That dey become nannies till dey hit menopause? He is a polygamist it's not her right to judge him cos she knew he was a father of two before she started begging him to fvck her she's absolutely nothing without him no education, no self pride no talent no business.

The girl better keep shut and takes what she get. School she no finish rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by etrange: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chizuru01:

Until proven?? Seriously?

Didn't you read the handwriting on the wall when both of them unfollowed each other and later followed again?
It shows they have issues, yes. But we don't know the details of the issues. NL boys like to jump on anything that trashes women.
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by IamPlato(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Friends Can Be Very Destructive. I Am Not The Type That Gathers Friends, the Few I Have I Try To Maintain It but If Any Fvcks Up i Let Go. I Dont Pull People, they Pull Themselves To Me, I Never Attach Myself To People But They Want To attach Themselves To Me.

Davido Has Too Many Attachments, he Should Suffer The Result. He Enjoys Being The Center Of Attention

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by etrange: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:
the dude has two other sluts baby sitting his kids.

Did anyone complain when he cheated on them with chioma?

What do you expect? That dey become nannies till dey hit menopause? He is a polygamist it's not her right to judge him cos she knew he was a father of two before she started begging him to fvck her she's absolutely nothing without him no education, no self pride no talent no business.

The girl better keep shut and takes what she get. School she no finish rubbish.

What Devido did before he started dating Chioma doesn't count here. That wouldn't even make him a cheat. What matters is what they both do after professing love to each other. While we can't tell if Chioma cheated or not, we also can't tell if Devido cheated himself. There's no pride in bashing women like teenagers.

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Countersam(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
All na stunt..

You mean like true life stunt.

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chizuru01:
Never trust any woman that says "You are the only one I love you so much" or similar statement. She is lying.

Also, never accept back any lady that you caught cheating or that was exposed even when she begs, don't ever accept, she is pretending. Unless she confesses with her mouth prior to your knowledge and then asks for forgiveness.
bros, the bolded is the worst ooo.. if she tells you that , it means there is more to come.. person confess willingly no mean say dem don change o

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Roon9(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
kestolove95:
so u dey believe that rubbish?

Kemi is scarcely ever wrong bro... Scarcely
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by CSTR2: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chioma is a foolish loose girl.

But davido is hardly the type that deserves fidelity.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by luminouz(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
QueenSuccubus:

Haba! Who I am to judge? I don't know her oo angry

And besides, I don't believe in rumours sha. So, lemme ask u, were u there with her when she's bleeping around? If not, abegi don't quote me ooo. I got no time for yeye stories sha.

Dropping it like its hot!!! grin
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Savagethe21st(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lol all girls are the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46evIaq53ig Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and subscribe.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by wwwihy: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
Rule of Life

1. Fear Women

2. Always Remember Rule #1

3. Don't Forget Rule #1 & 2

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by mitakemi2427(f): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
etrange:
You guys always jump at any slight opportunity to trash women. The obsession is alarming. If a man cheats, we keep mute or create reasons for him or even criticize the women in question. At best, we criticise the man in question and not the masculine gender as a whole. But if a lady is accused of cheating, that's when you'll hear "fear women", "never trust a woman", etc... Ya'll should just turn gay and rest. Chauvinistic lot.
Thank you very much
Where u people there when she was sleeping with the men??
And even if she did wetin concern you??
After all if na davido una for don dey talk say chioma no dey service am well
We are hearing from a person that is angry for now
Abeg make we hear word

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by dopedan(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
If u are a bitch then u are a hoe thats just my philosophy

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by tunjilee003: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
In Naira Marley's voice "how can you trust a LovePeddler "? " Never ever and ever trust a LovePeddler cos any fucking time she can break your heart".

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Now how does the king Patrick know that other guys are bleeping her, pls I want to know. You guys just hear something n u start feasting on it angry angry angry angry, were u guys there n even if it were to be true, u guys should stop generalizing, that one is bad doesn't mean that all are the same thing.
Remember that u have got sisters n a mum too, so watch what u say.
If this news is true, that means davido just got served u can't live ur life anyhow n not settle for an anyhow person, birds of same feather they say flock together.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Annie939(f): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
stop this hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
etrange:

What Devido did before he started dating Chioma doesn't count here. That wouldn't even make him a cheat. What matters is what they both do after professing love to each other. While we can't tell if Chioma cheated or not, we also can't tell if Devido cheated himself. There's no pride in bashing women like teenagers.
Thank you sir, they forget that they've got a mum n sisters too. Always bashing women.
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Simplecity(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Samyj247:
I hear say Chioma na IMO girl o. guys be careful. A mango must definitely produce a mango fruit...e de there blood. except God bless you with a virgin.
Virgin scarce embarassed
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chizuru01:

Yes. She is An Owerri girl. The first topic i posted has been deleted by this people. That Slut has authenticated some negative assumption made against Owerri girls. I am sure that 80 percent of owerri girls are Promiscuous and the remaining 20 percent are being mocked and laughed at for being distinguished in a fvck free state

I'm not defending her in anyway that's if the news is even true, but is davido not a promiscuous human being too, someone who has kids from different women.
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by kecee99(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jeez, are women this heartless angry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by abbasajao(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
YungMillionaire:

You are right. Even Jesus Christ was conceived out of wedlock. Mary claimed Holy Spirit raped her. I am sure she really enjoyed it because Holy Spirit is God and God's d1ck must be the biggest in the universe.

May be you are saying all this just for likes

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by YungMillionaire: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
abbasajao:

May be you are saying all this just for likes

Am I wrong? Is Joseph Jesus' father?
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Ethereal0110(f): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
This kemi oluyololo or whatever she's called is a liar, last year she said Simi was 6 months pregnant if that was true she ought to have put to bed by now.

She spreads fake news to get attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
etrange:
You guys always jump at any slight opportunity to trash women. The obsession is alarming. If a man cheats, we keep mute or create reasons for him or even criticize the women in question. At best, we criticise the man in question and not the masculine gender as a whole. But if a lady is accused of cheating, that's when you'll hear "fear women", "never trust a woman", etc... Ya'll should just turn gay and rest. Chauvinistic lot.
men don't cheat. Polygamy is part of African culture. My grandfather married 12 wives and many concubines, my father married 3. There's nothing wrong with a man having multiple partners at least no woman will be deceived into training a child that isn't her biological offspring.
No woman is judged for being broke and unable to provide for her family. We all get judged differently and held to different standards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Tomide007: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Friends Can Be Very Destructive. I Am Not The Type That Gathers Friends, the Few I Have I Try To Maintain It but If Any Fvcks Up i Let Go. I Dont Pull People, they Pull Themselves To Me, I Never Attach Myself To People But They Want To attach Themselves To Me.

Davido Has Too Many Attachments, he Should Suffer The Result. He Enjoys Being The Center Of Attention
Detach those people from davido's life and there's nothing like davido....Spesh introduced davido to everyone he knows in the music industry....am not sure it's in a case like this especially when they're beneficial to each other
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by Tomide007: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lilbest3:
men don't cheat. Polygamy is part of African culture. My grandfather married 12 wives and many concubines, my father married 3. There's nothing wrong with a man having multiple partners at least no woman will be deceived into training a child that isn't her biological offspring.
No woman is judged for being broke and unable to provide for her family. We all get judged differently and held to different standards
Hmm...this one is deep ooo
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
SOMEBODY IS SPONSORING THIS RUBBISH SOPHIA MOMODU
Re: Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) by grandstar(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
I find it hard to believe Chioma will be messing about after Davido started showing her over the top devotion.

Davido isn't an old man but a young vibrant one. It's hard to believe she would be flirting after Davido undivided attention.

Also, she has unfollowed Davido which points to something. If she was 100% on the wrong, she wouldn't have unfollowed Davido.

I don't believe these bloggers. Things aren't right does not mean it is as bad as it is painted. Very sweet tales sells. This seems over seasoned to appeal to all of us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.