Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? (4946 Views)

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Solved
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by healthserve(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Why not create a thread explaining the situation and call for aid or advice on how to raise funds to continue. Than create a thread to ask for permission to bail. You're obviously stressed and finding the nearest hole to jump out of seems to be what's on my head playing again and again like repeated music track.

Create a thread ststating the conditions of the patient and appeal for help. Here Facebook Instagram and see if the effort would even put food in your stomach. Do not run away. Real men don't run from battles, they run into it and fight till the war is won

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
healthserve:
Why not create a thread explaining the situation and call for aid or advice on how to raise funds to continue. Than create a thread to ask for permission to bail. You're obviously stressed and finding the nearest hole to jump out of seems to be what's on my head playing again and again like repeated music track.

Create a thread ststating the conditions of the patient and appeal for help. Here Facebook Instagram and see if the effort would even put food in your stomach. Do not run away. Real men don't run from battles, they run into it and fight till the war is won

I have done that already and no one cares about help. I have no strength to fight on anymore. Even if she's discharged, I can't watch her die in my presence.

1 Like

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by healthserve(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Beosten:

I have done that already and no one cares about help. I have no strength to fight on anymore. Even if she's discharged, I can't watch her die in my presence.

How come I, Healthserve didn't see it. How much are you looking for?
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
healthserve:

How come I, Healthserve didn't see it. How much are you looking for?

Check this thread, bro.
https://www.nairaland.com/5637056/meconium-aspiration-syndrome-please-save

We need oxygen supply daily and there is no end in sight. Baby on oxygen therapy until she improves. We spend 16k on oxygen per day at times. I have bought 12k oxygen today alone and may not last till tonight.
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by healthserve(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Beosten:

Check this thread, bro.
https://www.nairaland.com/5637056/meconium-aspiration-syndrome-please-save

We need oxygen supply daily and there is no end in sight. Baby on oxygen therapy until she improves. We spend 16k on oxygen per day at times. I have bought 12k oxygen today alone and may not last till tonight.

Are you in Lagos? I know two churches that can finance this nah
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
healthserve:

Are you in Lagos? I know two churches that can finance this nah

We are in Bowen teaching hospital ogbomoso.
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by healthserve(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Beosten:

We are in Bowen teaching hospital ogbomoso.

Thought you were in Lagos. Would have directed you to two churches that can finance such. These kind of things are easily financed by church na
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Can someone answer my question please.
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by hospitaldoc: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
how much is the bill? can you upload them?
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 1:27am On Jan 21, 2020
hospitaldoc:
how much is the bill? can you upload them?

She's on oxygen therapy for meconium aspiration syndrome. We spend close to 16k per day for oxygen as they sell a container of oxygen at 8k, smaller one at 6k and we buy twice per day.

1 Like

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by hospitaldoc: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2020
How can someone pay the bills directly to the hospital? What's the total bill now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2020
hospitaldoc:
How can someone pay the bills directly to the hospital? What's the total bill now?

Sir, let me go and meet account department of Bowen teaching hospital. You will pay directly to them as medical deposit. Anytime they need us to buy oxygen, they will instead deduct directly from the deposit. They even told us two days ago that our accumulated charge for bedspace was standing at 20k plus.

I will meet account department this morning sir. God bless you sir.
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2020
hospitaldoc:

Any amount you pay as medical deposit to the Bowen teaching hospital will be used as cost of oxygen and bedspace. Bedspace charge already standing at 20k plus. We need an average 12k on oxygen per day. At times, when her condition improves, the bought oxygen may last for two days.

At the very moment, we need about 28k to clear bedspace and oxygen cost. Thanks
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
hospitaldoc:

I was referred to social service department of Bowen University teaching hospital. The department said they need to call the donor and subsequently give him or her the hospital's account number and then connect the fund to the intended patient. Please, post your phone number that I can give it to the department or s. Thank you, sir!
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by hospitaldoc: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
I'll send you my number so u can send the details to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
hospitaldoc:

I'll be expecting it sir. Thanks.
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
hospitaldoc:

Thank you for your kind gesture once again!
Baby has been discharged.

16 Likes

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by hospitaldoc: 1:41am On Feb 05, 2020
please keep the excess and spend on your family. glad to hear she is doing well. sorry, i turned off my phone. i'll turn it back on.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Beosten(m): 2:09am On Feb 05, 2020
hospitaldoc:
please keep the excess and spend on your family. glad to hear she is doing well. sorry, i turned off my phone. i'll turn it back on.

Thanks!
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Faboya101: 2:28am On Feb 05, 2020
Good morning sir . i dont mean to bitger you byt you seem like a kind hesrted man .Pkeasw im going through financial issues right now and i attended caleb university byt along the road i started havibg result issues vut had to stop ,its not tgat my oarents are poor ,im trying to work sinething out to canada buy please for tge main time i woukdnt nind doing any job an SSCE hokder can do ,Pkesse sir.I look forward to hearing from you..GOD BLESS YOU
hospitaldoc:
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Abcruz(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
hospitaldoc:

May your pocket never run dry for bringing a smile to the face of this little one and her family.

29 Likes

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by HoliMaree: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
hospitaldoc:

Sir your kindness will pave way for your own kids.

25 Likes

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by andyanders: 1:15am On Jun 05, 2020
hospitaldoc:
I'.
for what u have done for op and for that innocent baby, may the doors of heaven open for an unlimited favor, follow you and urs for the rest of your life, IJN, Ameen.

16 Likes

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by andyanders: 1:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Op, may that child be a blessing to u and to her generation IJN Ameeen.

5 Likes

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Atk1nson(m): 5:06am On Jun 05, 2020
hospitaldoc:

Stay blessed sir

8 Likes

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Omakraid(f): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2020
hospitaldoc:
God bless you and yours with all of His blessings in Jesus name. May you and your household never lack help when you need it. You are a treasure and will never be trampled upon in your generation. Thanks for putting smiles on their faces in that family

13 Likes

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by ebujany(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
What an act of kindness, God bless
Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by MzTunechi(f): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
There are still good and kind hearted fellows out there. God bless you hospitaldoc

2 Likes

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by twilliamx(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
hospitaldoc:

God bless you. May God surprise you and always stand by you...God bless you..

4 Likes

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by DKM123: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2022
hospitaldoc:

90percent of the time, when I come on this forum and see comments, I shake my head at the inhumanity especially as it concerns Nigerian.

Then I see a few people like you and my heart smiles and I know there is still hope. Thank you so much for helping him, ma'm.

19 Likes

Re: Can I leave a patient in the hospital because of lack of fund? by Icon79(m): 3:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Great gesture!! May God bless you abundantly, my dear!!!

O pari

hospitaldoc:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Virgin Get Pregnant By Precum Wearing A Pyjamas And A Pant? / Your Health Is Your Wealth / How To Cure PID With Herbal Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.