Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC (23951 Views)

We Are Not In Any Coalition With AAC In Rivers State - Oshiomhole / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis / Omisore Enters Coalition With APC - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by naptu2: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Imo: Our People Have Suffered, Ararume Pledges To Support Uzodinma
Channels Television
Updated January 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xEu_H06aj4

The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in Imo State has directed its members to support the new All Progressives Congress (APC) government in the best interest of the state.

At the meeting in Owerri which had in attendance the APGA Chairman, Henry Okafor, its governorship candidate, Senator Ifeanyi Araraume and other top officials, the party said following the recent development in the state, it is collapsing its structure into the APC in the state to form a coalition.

Araraume noted that the people of the state have suffered hence the need for the people to help the current administration in its quest for good governance.

“Our people have suffered over time. We need to make the government succeed because we need good governance in Imo. We need to make our contributions.

“The whole idea to aspire to be governor is to offer selfless service to our people. Somebody has emerged through the verdict of the Supreme Court, which is the highest court of the land. Therefore, we need to sensitise our people from the grassroots to the state level to support him,” he said.

Araraume’s remarks come five days after the apex court nullified the election of Emeka Ihedioha as the governor of Imo state.

The seven-man panel led by Chief Justice Tanko Muhammad unanimously declared Senator Hope Uzodinma of the All Progressive Congress (APC) as the winner of the March 19 governorship election.

Immediately after the verdict, Araraume congratulated Uzodinma and promised to support his government.
https://www.channelstv.com/2020/01/19/imo-our-people-have-suffered-ararume-pledges-to-support-uzodinma/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by naptu2: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Reactions.

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by muykem: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Way to go. No time to waste time against apex court judgement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by 9jahotblog: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/01/19/imo-our-people-have-suffered-ararume-pledges-to-support-uzodinma/
definitely, Apga should collapse its structures in Anambra state to Apc too.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by Witchersunited: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
It’s happening

You can’t even allow wailers to enjoy the hope that he might be impeached, now they will wail and call APGA names

Don’t be fooled by the behavior of Igbo Nairalanders, go to the East and meet established men and they all shout one Nigeria, it’s those ones that sell CD and fake goods that are shouting Biafra

Welcome to the progressive party APGA

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by majamajic(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jahotblog:
definitely, Apga should collapse its structures in Anambra state to Apc too.

Anambra is not a hungry state , u can't buy a single vote in Anambra .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by deboysben(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Selfish ambition

They don promise this bleaching mumu senator
Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by Witchersunited: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
majamajic:

remind me again

Which state the governor sent a tanker load of kerosene to share for his people, he didn’t even think that they can afford gas, he sent kerosene

The picture below is what?

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by majamajic(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
remind me again

Which state the governor sent a tanker load of kerosene to share for his people, he didn’t even think that they can afford gas, he sent kerosene

Abia , not Anambra

And abia did it in rural area , which uses kerosene mostly than gas , so nothing bad about it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by omenka(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oh boy!!!! Ain't that a beeyach!! cheesy grin grin

God bless Ikemba the great for this fantastic January gift. Indeed, his manhood lives on.

Anambra cum Obiano loading in... 5, 4, 3, 2.....

Let me chill and listen to the upcoming wailing hit album on this thread. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by BuhariLooter(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sai hope
Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by IgbofromDelta: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nonsense behavior from vision-less, integrity lacking and hungry politicians.

It is bad that some justices of Nigeria Supreme courts are men and women without integrity, conscience and self respect. The unjust, unfair, illogical and legally inconsistent judgement of the supreme court as it relates to Imo governorship election violates the Nigeria electoral act which states that only accredited vote is valid and also violates the 1999 constitution.

We say no to the yahoo yahoo judgements of the supreme court from bias justices who are shamelessly degrading the respect of the supreme court

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by ngadaAwo: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
omenka:

God bless Ikemba the great for this fantastic January gift. Indeed, his manhood lives on.

Let me chill and listen to the upcoming wailing hit album on this thread. cheesy
lol and this thing will be first to cry when igbos put mouth in politics of other region

omenka mind your fulani herdsmen ravaged region and state Benue they need your blabbing more.

grow up dude
stop opposing Amotekun because you'll fail

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by mumumugu(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
betrayal
Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by drizslim(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Since this fracas in IMO government house.. Fr. Mbaka , davido, perruzzi , etc began..

I have not earned nothing from it
So they don't perturb me

I need pmb to open border shikina!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by Mopolchi: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Impeachment looming
Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by CotenantNIG: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lol

Do you need a shared apartment or someone to split rent with join Co-Tenant community
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/
Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by oluwasegun007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Power Don change hand
Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Our Incoming Senator who is going to replace the late Senator....for Okigwe Zone... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by u11ae1013: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
and they want biafra when they cant even keep ojukwu legacy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by 9jamag(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Okay
Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by Kwamecron(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na dere way!!!
Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by IgbofromDelta: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to say. Ojukwu is greater than Ahmadu Bello and Awolowo

omenka:

7 Likes

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by DennisEche(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
THIS CJN ANYTIME I SE HIS PICS HE REMINDS OF ONE MAI SHAYI FOR MY AREA IN MY UNI DAYS

1 Like

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by Jack500: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lolz,

Last last APC will conquer the East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by ngadaAwo: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
majamajic:

hahahahahaha definitely these people don't know how Anambarians play politics

Anambra will be the last SE state to fall for APC
mark my words

Obiano started romancing APC after reelection if not he won't be reelected
if you're in APC in Anambra State sorry nothing for you
ask Ngige
Andy ubah
Tony nwoye
ekwunife
etc

6 Likes

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by helesho: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
UK used laptops are up for pickup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by alezzy13: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Politicians sha. . .
Re: Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC by Kwamecron(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
The best political party ever emerge in Nigeria
With the best heads and smart ppl.

Tinubu, Osho Baba thier father

Not minding PMB

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: We Will Resist Every Attempt To Unlawfully Remove Obaseki / How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests / I Invited Osinbajo To London To Thank Him ―buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.