Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) (3439 Views)

Concerning Tithes, Offerings, Firstfruits & Partnerships - Giving The Right Way / The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / God Did Not Ask Us To Give Firstfruits [COUNTER THREAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
1. Only the Priest, an Israelite from the tribe of Levi, was authorized to take tithes from the people. No Pastor, Bishop, Evangelist, apostle, prophet ever collected tithes because they were not authorized to do so by The Most High. (Nehemiah 10:37-38)

2. Since temple worship has ceased, so has Tithe and Firstfruit collection ceased until the Saviour returns, who will restore the priesthood and temple worship.

3. Tithes and firstfruits were received from only Israelites only at the place YAH chose to put his name, the temple in Yerushalem (Jerusalem). -Deut 14:23, 2Chron 6:6.

4. Only landowners that grew crops and livestock tithed of their harvest. MESSIAH who was a carpenter couldn't have paid tithes. (Leviticus 27:30,32)

5. Money was not given as tithe. Tithes were in seeds, fruits, livestock, and other agricultural produce. You were penalized for bringing money as the tithe. (Leviticus 27:30-32)

6. It was YAH'S social security system. The tither, together with the fatherless, the widows, the stranger, and the Levite (who had no land, or business) all came to the temple to eat the tithe and be satisfied. (Deut 14:23,29)

7. FIRSTFRUITS... that one is a whole new level of fraud.

8. Did Abraham and Jacob pay tithes as Christians do today?

These and many more in this video for those who love to know and walk in truth. For those who will continue in this deceit, there is a warning for you.

#AwakeOIsrael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVX90LJe_7k

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Ladylite: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wow, thank you sir.. Many of your posts over the years were christ embassy centered but now you seem to have seen a greater light sir.

Tithes and first fruits are still being collected in Christ Embassy. And many other churches because it has not yet been properly taught and balanced.

Jesusjnr have you seen this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:
Wow, thank you sir.. Many of your posts over the years were christ embassy centered but now you seem to have seen a greater light sir.

Tithes and first fruits are still being collected in Christ Embassy. And many other churches because it has not yet been properly taught and balanced.

Jesusjnr have you seen this?

I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Mstick: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Donnie if you can openly say this I believe my sister too can, she has invested ALL into Christ embassy too bad she isn’t getting any return except being broke before the end of the month.

She has no savings thanks to pastor Chris.

2 Likes

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mstick:
Donnie if you can openly say this I believe my sister too can, she has invested ALL into Christ embassy too bad she isn’t getting any return except being broke before the end of the month.

She has no savings thanks to pastor Chris.

Well, I gave a lot...a whole lot, thank goodness I left at the appointed time.
If she leaves she will recover herself. Pray for her, and you can share this with her as well.
It's beyond expecting a return, they put their whole lives into the "ministry". Except you're just a casual member.

WARNING NIGERIA: I SAW A SWORD OVER THE LAND 23.01.2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4YqWGt2jKs

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Candour(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
donnie:

If she leaves she will recover herself. Pray for her, and you can share this with her as well.
It's beyond expecting a return, they put their whole lives into the "ministry". Except you're just a casual member.

are you kidney me rainow? donnie, is this you? cheesy

Thank God for you o

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Candour:

are you kidney me rainow? donnie, is this you? cheesy

Thank God for you o

??

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Mstick: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chris is a dangerous man. My sister’s mind is so twisted that no matter what you tell her she would never accept except it’s coming from the altar of Christ embassy.

She prefers to give away all her salary and live hand to mouth because that’s what “Holy Spirit” instructed.

The money she has given to that ministry is up to a 100 million naira. She has sowed her jewelries, phone,clothes,shoes infact everything you can think of. It’s heartbreaking, it’s just like living with an addict you can’t even predict her next move. Sometimes after “sowing” she would lie because she’s embarrassed.

What does she have to show for it?! Worthless trophies and useless medals.

cry
donnie:

2 Likes

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mstick:
Chris is a dangerous man. My sister’s mind is so twisted that no matter what you tell her she would never accept except it’s coming from the altar of Christ embassy.

She prefers to give away all her salary and live hand to mouth because that’s what “Holy Spirit” instructed.

The money she has given to that ministry is up to a 100 million naira. She has sowed her jewelries, phone,clothes,shoes infact everything you can think of. It’s heartbreaking, it’s just like living with an addict you can’t even predict her next move. Sometimes after “sowing” she would lie because she’s embarrassed.

cry

Keep believing for the Most High to open her eyes.
The Christian doctrine, especially in our African context, hasn't helped.
People like Pastor Chris simply took the falsehood to the next level and digitalized it...
...not deliberately, I would want to believe, since they were themselves told these lies which have been passed on for decades or even centuries.
But going forward, after they become aware of the truth, they will be judged if they continue in falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mstick:

it’s just like living with an addict you can’t even predict her next move. Sometimes after “sowing” she would lie because she’s embarrassed.

cry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Professorcplus(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
I laugh in tongue. I wondered why someone will be so so ignorant to live their lives according to some fairly tales written by some set of individuals with personal selfish interest, motive and aim which its content without doubt can only be verified by some falseful eye witnesses to tell some one sided stories just to control the gullible.

The twisted fairly tales have now been edited and twisted over the century to impact fear just to suit their pervert goals to control the populace. I can't now imagine someone now wanting to live his/her lives according to some tales that has no connection to your existences.

You are so ignorant to the extent that you have been brainwashed by some claimed MOG all in the name of religion collecting the little you have to enriching themselves. That's why everyone is becoming MOG because it is the quickest way of making money by deceiving the ignorant ones.

Drop pen
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Professorcplus:
I laugh in tongue. I wondered why someone will be so so ignorant to live their lives according to some fairly tales written by some set of individuals with personal selfish interest, motive and aim which its content without doubt can only be verified by some falseful eye witness to tell some one sided stories just to control the gullible. 

The twisted fairly tales have now been edited and twisted over the century to suit their pervert goals to control the populace... modified

Fairy tale?
Well, I'd rather say the true stories were whitewashed.

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Professorcplus(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
donnie:

Fairy tale?

All what she's doing is called charity that a better way to improve humanity. By the way religions are manmade and a form of human socialization.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Professorcplus:

All what she's doing is called charity that a better way to improve humanity. By the way religions are manmade and a form of human socialization.

I agree with you. However, most peoples especially those who occupy the continent of Africa, had the concept of "God" even before the missionaries came. The Bantus/ Negroes of sub-saharan Africa, whom I have come to know as the true Jews of the bible, knew the Most High, with many of their tribes who still retained their Hebrew customs.

The Most High didn't give men religion, He chose Israel and gave then laws.

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 6:49am On Feb 29, 2020
donnie:

People like Pastor Chris simply took the falsehood to the next level and digitized it...
...not deliberately, I would want to believe, since they were themselves told these lies which have been passed on for decades or even centuries.
But going forward, after they become aware of the truth, they will be judged if they continue in falsehood.

is this you? i am just seeing this thread now. i had to click you to see your profile to see when last you were online. i don't do this for many people. anyway, i still like christ embassy. we all get things wrong. i hope we all can realize it and then see how we can make amends. i saw first hand how abused people were over there. but like i said, everyone including you and i, not just christ embassy or oyakhilome, but everyone of us, have one negative thing about us. its just that i hope we all can have the humility to listen when it is being pointed out to us.

i wish to stress it again that this is not just with him and his church, but with everyone else.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 7:02am On Feb 29, 2020
donnie:

Fairy tale?

and how do you know that these days? you once defended this with claws and jaws, right?

just a little question, please: what do you think today, about the compulsory speaking in tongues? do you still think they are real? do you still speak it?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
MiddleDimension:

is this you? i am just seeing this thread now. i had to click you to see your profile to see when last you were online. i don't do this for many people. anyway, i still like christ embassy. we all get things wrong. i hope we all can realize it and then see how we can make amends. i saw first hand how abused people were over there. but like i said, everyone including you and i, not just christ embassy or oyakhilome, but everyone of us, have one negative thing about us. its just that i hope we all can have the humility to listen when it is being pointed out to us.

i wish to stress it again that this is not just with him and his church, but with everyone else.

Truth. But where there is pride, it becomes almost impossible to change, especially when the system itself is set up against the Most High.
The good of Israel has been traded for an agenda which sadly, is highly eurocentric and capitalistic. The scriptures do not even foretell of a 100% turnaround. This message will be heard, but only a remnant of the house of Israel will repent and be saved.

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
donnie:

Truth. But where there is pride, it becomes almost impossible to change, especially when the system itself is set up against the Most High.
The good of Israel has been traded for an agenda which sadly, is highly eurocentric and capitalistic. The scriptures do not even foretell of a 100% turnaround. This message will be heard, but only a remnant of the house of Israel will repent and be saved.

so you now agree there is a dangerous level of pride in that church. we all are proud, but what you have in christ embassy is a dangerous level of it. when i told you christ embassy and its leadership behave very much like vatican 1 catholicism, you disagreed with me at the time, instead, you said the catholics were prevented from reading the bible!

also, you have not answered my question on speaking in tongues. do you still think that which majority of you speak there is real? do you still speak it?

lastly, i do not trust this new found arise isreal of yours.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Ranchhoddas: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
donnie:

People like Pastor Chris simply took the falsehood to the next level and digitalized it...
Why do you suddenly think tithing is wrong?

The verses you quoted were in the Bible all along.
What changed?

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2020
Ranchhoddas:

What changed?

The teaching of the scriptures are important. Who does the teaching and what his/ her background, training and understanding is is also important.

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

and how do you know that these days? you once defended this with claws and jaws, right?

just a little question, please: what do you think today, about the compulsory speaking in tongues? do you still think they are real? do you still speak it?

Perspective matters. And the realization of who we actually were as children of Israel changed my understanding of scriptures.

Tongues are scriptural. It is not compulsory and shouldn't be taught as such. It is a gift of the Spirit. I wasn't forced to speak in tongues when I first spoke in tongues. I also do not go into arguments about tongues, especially with those who don't believe. At least we can agree on some other things.

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

so you now agree there is a dangerous level of pride in that church. we all are proud, but what you have in christ embassy is a dangerous level of it. when i told you christ embassy and its leadership behave very much like vatican 1 catholicism, you disagreed with me at the time, instead, you said the catholics were prevented from reading the bible!

Well, I would say that what you have with CE is more of passion and energy. Sadly, this passion is more often seen towards Pastor Chris' and his vision than Christ. At least they are taught that loyalty to the vision is loyalty to God. However, you don't start off wanting to serve pastor Chris, but eventually you find that that's what you're doing. And this is not different in other denominations. It's just louder in CE than many other places.

And all of Christianity, not just CE, is structured after the Roman Catholic Church. You are told stuff and expected to follow without question. They all believe and promote the false white Christ. They are all children of the mother church (Babylon)...they are all Catholics. For example today is Sunday, they close work and "keep it holy" not as commanded by YAH, but as commanded by Rome.

MiddleDimension:
Also, you have not answered my question on speaking in tongues. do you still think that which majority of you speak there is real? do you still speak it?

Just did that.

MiddleDimension:
lastly, i do not trust this new found arise isreal of yours.

grin well, you will eventually.

#AwakeOIsrael

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by paxonel(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Does pastor Chris also collect tithe?
He is a thief then!]
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2020
donnie:

Well, I would say that what you have with CE is more of passion and energy. Sadly, this passion is more often seen towards Pastor Chris' and his vision than Christ. At least they are taught that loyalty to the vision is loyalty to God. However, you don't start off wanting to serve pastor Chris, but eventually you find that that's what you're doing. And this is not different in other denominations. It's just louder in CE than many other places.

And all of Christianity, not just CE, is structured after the Roman Catholic Church. You are told stuff and expected to follow without question. They all believe and promote the false white Christ. They are all children of the mother church (Babylon)...they are all Catholics. For example today is Sunday, they close work and "keep it holy" not as commanded by YAH, but as commanded by Rome.

Just did that.

grin well, you will eventually.

#AwakeOIsrael

but i am really curious to know what @joagbaje thinks about you and your new ways. so can you come on here, @joagbaje!

1 Like

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ranchhoddas:

What changed?

We Israelites have since been taught the scriptures by gentiles and that's the problem. The Bible is black history, but they make it look like a European book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

but i am really curious to know what @joagbaje thinks about you and your new ways. so can you come on here, @joagbaje!

grin
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
paxonel:
Does pastor Chris also collect tithe?
He is a thief then!]

Everything in the old testament is abolished except tithes grin

2 Likes

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by paxonel(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
donnie:

Everything in the old testament is abolished except tithes grin
because that is what is bringing the money now, how can you abolish what is bringing money? grin
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by fyneguy: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
paxonel:
because that is what is bringing the money now, how can you abolish what is bringing money? grin

lol Humans are funny. What necessitated tithe collection in the old testament? Has that necessity disappeared in the New Testament? Wisdom is profitable...Many of you have a very warped idea of God and His ways.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by paxonel(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
fyneguy:

lol Humans are funny. What necessitated tithe collection in the old testament? Has that necessity disappeared in the New Testament? Wisdom is profitable...Many of you have a very warped idea of God and His ways.
so, if i may ask, what necessitated tithe collection in the old testament that has also necessitated tithe collection in the new testament and among Christians in the new testament who collected tithe out of the necessity, is it Paul?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
donnie:

grin grin grin

but tell me...how much have you given there, he that speaks in tongues....? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
donnie:

We Israelites have since been taught the scriptures by gentiles and that's the problem. The Bible is black history, but they make it look like a European book.

you are not isrealites, and you should stop elohaikaing yourself! you don't know how funny that sounds on you.
i told you before that i don't trust this your new found belief. i have heard it before and there are some black Americans who believe this and worship this way. they keep the shabbat and they believe that the so called true isreal are black people in sub saharan african and claim that the isrealis in modern day isreal are just ashkenazis.

my advice is that you should forget this nonsense you are doing now. don't jump from frying pan to fire.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Spiritual Death? / The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife / Enlightened Ones. Lets Hear Your Difference Between Satan And Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.