Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years (89831 Views)

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by tityboi: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
15 is small some do 100 in Naija daily
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by LilSmith55(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
berryace007:
what's the title of the movie

I swear with God, this is not a movie.... I know of that Oman well well, I sabi person wey go Dere and build a house in Nigeria before she comes back, even na me design that Building...

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
All these you can only hear in core Islamic nations...

The same people that will send someone to jail for drinking beer...

Fuvk islam... Fuvk those uncircumcised bigots..
Fuvk the north

2 Likes

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Blessedemma1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Davash222:
Nawao.

15 Men multiply by 730 days = 10,950 Fuccks given in two years.

Pucci oti baje na.
bros see watin u dey reason.haba
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by cococandy(f): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fourwinds:
women very wicked .... Because Oga madam pvssy pass through the same process so other small small girls must pass also ... Chai the puna can not remain same again

Who are the ones forcefully sleeping with these sex slaves? Not men?

Your comment shows you do not understand the depth of the evilness regarding the issue at hand.

Like some shallow males, you’re more concerned about the size of the vagina.

2 Likes

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Enemyofpeace: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bola146 bewear not all that glitters is gold

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by homirefacuny(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
StarUp:
If you read that story complete, may God give you a job before the end of this month.

grin
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chai! That toto is gone! cheesy
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by DRSEGUNBABA: 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Eventually this one will come back to a village and start spreading all kid of STD and HIV
Davash222:
Nawao.

Pucci oti baje na.

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by bizhop01: 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Vagina had seen something for this life,

I pity the poor vagina.

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by hopexter(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Is better to run and die with pride than allowing yourself to be humped by about 11,000 men within 2 years WTF! Pussy is elastic doesn't mean you should take such amounts of body counts. Now you're a Nyphomaniac, even though is hard to accept, you're cos you're now addicted to sex mentally and physically. You messed up my sister, you messed up big time. Now you're back home with your over laboured pussy to add to people's suffering with different ailments. Someone like you dare not think of marriage. Don't come here claiming sex trafficking after been pensioned. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Alwaystruth: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
I am happy that you survived it but my problem with you Nigeria girls is over forming,which most times
land you girls into preying eyes of the real bad people. I met one in Warri 2018 where I have gone to renew my passport at the immigration office and coincidentally we were leaving immigration office at the same time and I opted to drop her off. Immediately she noticed that I have other passports with me which shows am a traveler , she started to form coming from abroad also and I was like wow, you resides abroad too..She said yes, she works in Doha -Uae and I was hmm..Doha in uae?. How long have you been in Doha or Uae and she replied 5 years and works as a nurse. Such over forming lady coming to get passport for the first time as I guessed because she didn't get the passport that day and will wait for 2 weeks because she paid the normal price and not emergency price,will most likely fall prey because Doha is in Qatar and not in Uae. I was even going to advise her or discuss the reasons she was getting a passport as someone who has been traveling since 2000 but over forming denied her that opportunity. You will meet Nigeria lady who has never flied before on a flight,she will pose like on private jet or frequent flier traveling to her base.She won't interact to know more about the country she is traveling to and will finally end up a housemaid..Hahaha... who pays 1.2 million to travel to middle east if not JJC's?. How Nigerians refer arabs as whites beats my imaginations..

5 Likes

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by tstx(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
So long as money remains valuable... Nigerians will forever be evil... (by Nigerians I mean the majority.. especially the religious ones)
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Illusioneffect(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
berryace007:
"My Puna, my life"

2 Likes

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Illusioneffect(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
berryace007:
"The Adventures of my Puna"

2 Likes

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by musicwriter(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
I think I have to come out and begin teaching metaphysics of the things we believe over here in Africa.

Please pay attention at the below quote about a question and the girl's answer.

"Did she try to run away?
No, because of the oath water I drank. I don’t think it was phoney because I saw ladies who ran mad; I saw some dying in mysterious ways; some just for stealing or keeping some of the money due for their madam."

The oath has no power whatsoever, unless you HAVE FAITH that it does and you believe it in your heart.

Run away, if you ever find yourself in similar situation. Live above the oath because nothing has power over you. Don't allow yourself to be conditioned by anything, including Jesus, Mohammad, Jehovah, Allah. All these have no power whatsoever unless you make them real i.e REALize it.

If you believe the oath has power, your genes and body would react as if its true. You could indeed fall sick because you HAVE FAITH in the oath. Therefore, it becomes real because you REALize it. You make it real because you're the creator.
That's how nature works.

It would be done to you as you believe!!.

You create your reality!!. When will people get this?

SEE the science of jazz https://www.nairaland.com/4892922/message-native-doctors-ritualists-science

2 Likes

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
berryace007:
You really don't know a whole lot are happening in the world today. There are few similar victims out there that I have met before

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Osondulife(m): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2020

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Osondulife(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
You dey mad...

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Dearlord(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
What an evil souls everywhere on earth

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by IamCookie(f): 12:00am On Jan 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I don't believe this story. The thing would teear, except it's 15 minutes Quickie for each of them

Is 15 minutes quickie by 15 men not too much for someone ,ordinarily ? So, you'd only believe it if she had said the men did 15minutes each on her for two years? I am not sure you are a lady. It is indeed a sad story and a bad work experience

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by AnthonyAk(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2020
so people still fall for this in 2020?

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by gambia(m): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2020
Illusioneffect:

"The Adventures of my Puna"

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by tck2000(m): 12:05am On Jan 21, 2020
berryace007:

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by sondetoks: 12:07am On Jan 21, 2020
grin grin
Davash222:
Nawao.

Pucci oti baje na.

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by gambia(m): 12:08am On Jan 21, 2020
Truly judgement is waiting for everyone according to his or her deeds.

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2020
berryace007:

This is real. It is not only Abidjan but in Mali and some other countries too. And 90 % of the guys involved in this evil act are from a tribe in naija. Very heartless guys.

I witnessed it in Mali in 1997. Nigerian girls sold as sex slaves by Nigerians.

Its terrible.

2 Likes

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2020
gift2xl:
Good story, with an advert for sis motilola well done.
PROJECT mOtivate Bai. Ah Go soon Call am

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by OyinO: 12:15am On Jan 21, 2020
olutop:
The heart of Human is wicked and the love of money is drawing humanity closer to an end....
The salah part caught me,is salah a celebration of Sex abbi which 1 is customer doubles during salah celebration and made more cash.

Same thing with Christmas. Sex doubles in Christmas. These two religions are evil.

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2020
IamCookie:

Is 15 minutes quickie by 15 men not too much for someone ,ordinarily ? So, you'd only believe it if she had said the men did 15minutes each on her for two years? I am not sure you are a lady. It is indeed a sad story and a bad work experience
I'm Sorry. I had a rethink after posting it

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by yarimo(m): 12:19am On Jan 21, 2020
berryace007:
berryace007 the pusy hunter part 1
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by yarimo(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2020
15 men daily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.