Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years (89816 Views)

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by back2sender: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2020
marvin905:

dude Oman is difficult for guy's not to talk of girls na ashawo work Dem dey donfor here
and they go as low 30k

I don't disagree with you bro but why venture into this without doing due diligence checks?
Very simple to carry out a due diligence check, just go to a site like naira land land and post such asking for inputs and you will at least see someone that will raise a red flag about places like Oman, Saudi, Kuwait etc.

Secondly if the places is all rosy why have the agents not empty thier families and village people and take them to such places for greener pastures?

What happens to this people that falls victims to such practices are simply foolishness and greed, they wint want to open up to great minds because they feel telling people will reduce thier chances of getting to such places and also because they want to go quietly and return in BIG WAY to oppress people claiming abroad people.

Foolishness and greed!!!!!!!
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by najiswealth: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2020
Realtord43:
That pusssy is as weak now as buhari scrotum angry
Yes too weak but can still carry your anaconda and the two balls, OK
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Deicide: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2020
so people still mumu like this?
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2020
Kirinwa:

How can humans reason like this?

Alaye who begged you for money? Do you even have money?

we know all the scam you people are running, Aunty perry foundation publicity story to get donations is not new
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by bigstan11787(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2020
Nice story only that I did not happen to the writter
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Goalnaldo(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2020
Who read to the end abeg summarise for me. Got to a point I got exhausted. So long an epistle!
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by kevoh(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2020
berryace007:
what's the title of the movie

Talkwisdom:
How is this possible?,the story get K leg...

These things are happening. It's very much possible. Go to YouTube you will find a lot of undercover documentaries on prostitution. You will understand that Zainab Lawal's case is child's play.

The housemaid issue in Middle Eastern countries like Oman is over real! There is even an app, in arabic though, where maids are traded like slaves just the way jiji or olx work. The maids/slaves are listed with their attributes and people bid for them on this appas if they are objects. The maid/slave issue in these Middle Eastern countries is normal lifestyle for them just the way NEPA taking light is normal lifestyle to us.

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by marvin905(m): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2020
back2sender:

I don't disagree with you bro but why venture into this without doing due diligence checks?
Very simple to carry out a due diligence check, just go to a site like naira land land and post such asking for inputs and you will at least see someone that will raise a red flag about places like Oman, Saudi, Kuwait etc.

Secondly if the places is all rosy why have the agents not empty thier families and village people and take them to such places for greener pastures?

What happens to this people that falls victims to such practices are simply foolishness and greed, they wint want to open up to great minds because they feel telling people will reduce thier chances of getting to such places and also because they want to go quietly and return in BIG WAY to oppress people claiming abroad people.

Foolishness and greed!!!!!!!

most of these girls here actually knew they where gonna be selling their bodies here..
abeg their matter tire me..
if not for the high currency the pay is sh.it
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Oshokalo: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2020
Human being is very wicked o,chai somebody should help me post that tufiakwa image
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by foleskay(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2020
Fourwinds:
women very wicked .... Because Oga madam pvssy pass through the same process so other small small girls must pass also ... Chai the puna can not remain same again

Fresh babe. Make I dey chop your work abeg
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by fuck419: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2020
You dey mind our ladies, all they want is that everything should be complete. You must have a car,house and good job before they can even listen to what somebody is talking about.

They would rather go for those flashy things even if it would cost their lives. They're too desperate and greedy.

Seunaj05:
I just watched a documentary on BBC about how some highly connected and influencial people traffics Nigerian girls to India in the name of greener pasture. Then I remember a pretty lady who had a patent medicine store close to my house. We only learnt that she had fled with a travel agent to Oman in search of greener pastures without the consent of her parent. In fact, her parent had to come pack the remains in her shop after several months. Only God knows what she is really made to do right now in Oman. But I am sure that the story is similar in every case. Our dear ladies, the grass is green when you water the ground. Get some sense!

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Revolva(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Get lost a olosho will ever be one
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by poweredcom(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2020
You never see anything this life it's how u lay ur bed you gonna lie on it

Them never bang ur ole finish turn am.to well bloody harlot

Don't pity these gals they are all foolish and greedy and lazy

So now what do you want us to do now go a go fund me for your whorish life
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2020
Look at how baboons are here downplaying all these atrocities committed by their own kind. Later they will be boasting about rich culture bla bla bla...whereas, its sex trade and poverty that is Africa's one and only culture.

If you read this and got a hard on, you are indeed demented.

I will always say that no child particularly females should be born in poverty but I know it will always fall on deaf ears since Africans are just generally and naturally dumb.
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by berryace007: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2020
grin badman
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Funkybabee(f): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2020
Jesus
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Wildivy(f): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2020
Davash222:
Nawao.

15 Men multiply by 730 days = 10,950 Fuccks given in two years.

Pucci oti baje na.

Dear lord....
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2020
This is BAD!!!
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Pacesetter123(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2020
lifestyle1:
Madam you don't need a job, you need to rest.

Haba.... Kilode ? angry
Wot will she be eating to have the rest?
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Insectkiller: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
The love of money...is the root of all evil ...

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are...
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Nikkiminaj: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by IdJack(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wickedness of the wicked.
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by DaddyRochie1642: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
This girl Toto don suffer o .... No be small thing grin

So Nigeria Currency get value pass that of Cote d' ivoire,

So if I relocate to Cote d' ivoire with my Nigerian Currency, I might even be a Billionaire when the money is changed to their currency,

** This is me thinking out Loud **
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Eazi1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Funkybabee:
Jesus
Wicked world

1 Like

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by BLACKPRIEST: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
SUCH EXPERIENCES, LIKE LAWAL ZAINAB'S, REINFORCE THE THE TRUTH THAT WHATEVER PRIVILEGES AND EXEMPTIONS I HAVE ENJOYED IN LIFE HAVE NOTHING TO WITH WHO I AM OR WHAT I HAVE DONE.
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Eaglewings212: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
i feel so sorry for her, meanwhile you can visit PAYNERGY to buy Electricity gas and diesel.
kindly visit www.paynergy.ng or download our app with Paynergy on google play store

Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by ladybug123: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Just when you think you have heard it all.
... and the stupid Idris was refunded instead of arrested?
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Buikechukwu35(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
berryace007:
what's the title of the movie
how old are you.?
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Bishop00(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wonderful
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Bishop00(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
najiswealth:
Yes too weak but can still carry your anaconda and the two balls, OK
hmmm
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by Bishop00(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
ladybug123:
Just when you think you have heard it all.
... and the stupid Idris was refunded instead of arrested?
wonderful Nigerians
Re: ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years by berryace007: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Buikechukwu35:
how old are you.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.