Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? (34488 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by CallMeDrino: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
What’s the weirdest date you’ve been on I’ll go first

we were going to see a movie and didn’t buy tickets in advance and couldn’t get two tickets next to each other so we ended up sitting on opposite sides of the theater and then the movie ended and we were like cool ok bye.

https://twitter.com/postgrad_barty/status/1218712818725392389?s=19

See some people's comments below and drop yours if any.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by psalmsmiles(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
ChiAmaka and I were on a date in a date in a fancy restaurant like that. She kept requesting for this wine and that. At the end, the bill accumulated to 25k and i only had 2k on me..
Summary: I ended up disappointing Amaka

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
What's a date?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Fasindo: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
shocked

Good question

The weirdest place I have been to is Nigeria. How I got here, I don't know The Angel that brought me here, I don't know Why I was born here, I don't know.
But in my next world I aren't coming here

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by CallMeDrino: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Good question

The weirdest place I have been to is Nigeria.
How I got here, I don't know
The Angel that brought me here, I don't know
Why I was born here, I don't know.

But in my next world I aren't coming here

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Deivid10(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Beyuponpin: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2020
At 25 never really been on a date and still a virgin. My life sucks *crying*

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by JasonScoolari: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2020
The lies some members will dish out here though.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Kingrexyl(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2020
I'm here to listen to lies..

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2020
undecided
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ebonygirl1(f): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2020
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by YorubaPrince: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2020
A date with a not-so-pretty chic. I initially regretted going out on a date with her. I felt I could do better. Afterwards, I dropped her off and she invited me inside.

Lights out... cool

I had the best sexual experience of my life till date. We fvcked like 3 more times before she left town to reconcile with her bf. angry

Till date... I still masturbate to our sexual escapades.

Lesson learned... I'll rather marry a sensual chic than a very beautiful one. Physical attraction is a polar contrast of sexual attraction cool

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by YorubaPrince: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
What's a date?

Calendar date

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Slawormir: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2020
Beyuponpin:
At 25 never really been on a date and still a virgin. My life sucks *crying*

Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr

Stop crying
Real niggarrrz don't go on a date

Real niggarrrz bang pussies and move on
Real niggarrrz see women as swimming pool
They bang their own and move on.
They don't do those romantic stuffs like going on a date

Just huzzle some money and pussies will be yours.
To make it worse. Just get a ride even if it is a low budget ass ride then i can bet my balls you will be banging enough Pussies

You see those my two ride. Am going to blur the background because of sars and efcc
With those ride. I bang enough pussies. Ladies love ride

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2020
Nnn
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by solmus: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2020
undecided

How come na only me no con dey get weird story

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Kingrexyl(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2020
Davash222:
As pretty as @Sickeningggg she still spent $70 on a guy she met on Tinder. But, you with protruded belly, fat, ugly with fake lashes and Weavons would still demand for Chicken and chips or Barbecue fish with Big stout on a first date. Olosho Oleburuku, omo ale!!
Don't you know some Nigerian girls are hungry cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by CodeBlooded: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2020
B
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by one1prax(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2020
lol, peeps are funny sha
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ekakamba: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2020
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by wonuks(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2020
cool
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2020
Brought all her friends plus two guys. I would have fallen mugu because the money was nothing but what vexed me was the two guys doing snap chats taking selfies and videos with words like

"was down before and now I'm here. Popping Henessey with my boys. Me cash money, oil money, waya waya money"

Three Henessey, two Moet, shawarma 8 , two packets of Benson, 8 bottle water, two catfish pepper soup. Funny thing is they were doing the calling. All I called for was still in front of me before the lady came. 2 bottles of 33 with 500 suya.
I made sure they drank it well. They all opened the drinks. The guys went to the dancing floor holding Henessey and pouring for guys. Forming yahoo. I called the barman paid for what I ordered for and left. 2 bottles and suya 500 making 1100.
The missed calls started from 8.pm and went on till the next day when I finally blocked her. Atenu oshi

243 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by SOFTENGR: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2020
I went to eat and drink at a bar on a first date with this girl who asked me out. After the sitting, she saw a guy and told me she wants to go and know the guy's house. I was like, REALLY? She said a promise is a debt.
I just nodded in agreement and said, please don't fail to pay your debt in full o!

In my mind, I knew I have been scammed, but it's better than dating a public property.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Opistorincos(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2020
No weird date for me yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Pidginwhisper: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2020
grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by WizBLANCE(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2020
Smile, afte our POP I saw the need to take my NYSC babe out, after spending more than I planned to, she received a call and was like, "I really have to go"

ANGRY? yes I was angry but then... I had to eat two big point and kills all by myself.

GOD IS WONDERFUL.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by jubrilELsudan: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2020
She agreed to go on a lunch date with me only for her to turn up with her mother.

Long story short, I ended up chowing both their kukunase and shooting my hot cum in their mouth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by lonelydora: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2020
Got to an eatery and they said a plate of what she ordered is #5,200. Omo, there and then, I told her I don't waste money like that.

We later went to Mama Chiamaka's place and ate #1,500 per plate. Better quality and bigger quantity.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Olas00(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2020
Date! I don't go date, I do date smiley

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2020
Davash222:
As pretty as @Sickeningggg she still spent $70 on a guy she met on Tinder. But, you with protruded belly, fat, ugly with fake lashes and Weavons would still demand for Chicken and chips or Barbecue fish with Big stout on a first date. Olosho Oleburuku, omo ale!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.