Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? (7770 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
For a long-term marriage, I don't think I can. At least she would have to be african. I don't think I can wholeheartedly marry an african american.

Besides general compatibility, You can't go to some Naija events otherwise e.g BasketMouth comedy show in town.
Also there is always the option every Nigerian likes to keep open...which is the possibility of one day going back to naija. This is far easier to do in the future if the woman is also from Naij.

Even with that, there are still levels of naija babes.
She still has to be intelligent, loving and feminine.

Gentlemen, what are your views?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by donbachi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
No sensible nigerian gentleman marries a foreigner....unless him na hustler(papers).

3 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by pocohantas(f): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Most Nigerian men I see shouting about marrying foreign women are the homebased ones without international passports or the ones who just relocated newly for studies.

The ones who have found a base there (maybe with citizenship) hardly ever say same. They give same reasons you gave.

I don't think it is about sensibility like the poster above me said. It is more about compatibility and longterm Nigerian goal. A Nigerian wife would tend better to whims and caprices of a Naija man. Though our ladies sef done open eye finish- rightly too.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by desvi: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
having the choice
why would anyone want to marry a Nigerian man
cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
donbachi:
No sensible nigerian gentleman marries a foreigner....unless him na hustler(papers).
Don't type like a slowpoke.

21 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by pansophist(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
As a diasporean Nigerian, i will prefer to marry a woman from my own culture. It's just easier, and our life goals are much likely to compliment. The farthest I can go will be other African women. I've been in interracial relationships and mehn, its damn stressful, I can't tolerate that stress in marriage abeg.

17 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by nlPoster: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
who are you folks trying to break up?

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khiaa(f): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
2buffagain:
For a long-term marriage, I don't think I can. At least she would have to be african. I don't think I can wholeheartedly marry an african american.

Besides general compatibility, You can't go to some Naija events otherwise e.g BasketMouth comedy show in town.
Also there is always the option every Nigerian likes to keep open...which is the possibility of one day going back to naija. This is far easier to do in the future if the woman is also from Naij.

Here you go again, always bringing AA into your mess. undecided I wonder why you think AA women would be interested in a long term relationship/marriage with you.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Offpoint: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
I'll do it for the paper, anything to escape Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
pansophist:
As a diasporean Nigerian, i will prefer to marry a woman from my own culture. It's just easier, and our life goals are much likely to compliment. The farthest I can go will be other African women. I've been in interracial relationships and mehn, its damn stressful, I can't tolerate that stress in marriage abeg.

What about African American?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Offpoint:
I'll do it for the paper, anything to escape Nigeria.

Marrying for paper is not a long term thing...
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
khiaa:

Here you go again, always bringing AA into your mess. undecided I wonder why you think AA women would be interested in a long term relationship/marriage with you.

It's paining this one grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by MrCork: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
2buffagain:

angry
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by MrCork: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
2buffagain:

...HELL YEAAAAA....they 10 times better than our Nigerian women & they always loyal!!!(fact) angry

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Heroclitus(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
As for me o, I can never do such...Even if there aren't any good Nigerian girl again,I'll still marry the one with lesser evil...Nigerian women anytime any day

9 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khiaa(f): 1:00am On Jan 21, 2020
2buffagain:

It's paining this one grin

It's annoying how you can't stand black American women but can't keep them out of your thoughts. You are not a good catch for any woman other than a Nigerian one so stick with who will tolerate you.

5 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 1:03am On Jan 21, 2020
MrCork:

...HELL YEAAAAA....they 10 times better than our Nigerian women & they always loyal!!!(fact) angry
I though you are not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Kennyswag: 1:11am On Jan 21, 2020
Mtcheeew
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 1:43am On Jan 21, 2020
khiaa:

It's annoying how you can't stand black American women but can't keep them out of your thoughts. You are not a good catch for any woman other than a Nigerian one so stick with who will tolerate you.

I think you are talking about yourself.
If you are not here looking for Naija PHALLUS, what are you doing on a nigerian forum?

It's because you wish your men were like us.
You don't get to have us though.
Begone thot. smiley

17 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2020
2buffagain:

I think you are talking about yourself.
If you are not here looking for Naija PHALLUS, what are you doing on a nigerian forum?

It's because you wish your men were like us.
You don't get to have us though.
Begone thot. smiley

The reality is, your criminal brothers have ruined the reputation of Nigerian men all over the planet. To be with a Nigerian man in the black community, well the whole of America is frowned upon.

Your shady scams and criminal hustling is disgusting. Black American men have their faults as well but thank Yah they aren't as bad as you. Criminals like you make it difficult for the good Nigerian men who are honest.

Let's address your stupidity shall we. Black American men are known for their well endowed bodies, why would I need to come to a Nigerian forum to find that? Nobody wants your sorry 419 azz you whiney fa.g.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2020
They do so all the time. Nothing new
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by AfroKnight: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2020
khiaa:

You have come again.

8 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by AfroKnight: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2020
If you consider the general character of Nairaland females, you’d never want to be trapped in marriage with a Nigerian woman in a country where men are guilty before proven innocent.

8 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2020
khia:

The reality is, your criminal brothers have ruined the reputation of Nigerian men all over the planet. To be with a Nigerian man in the black community, well the whole of America is frowned upon.

Your shady scams and criminal hustling is disgusting. Black American men have their faults as well but thank Yah they aren't as bad as you. Criminals like you make it difficult for the good Nigerian men who are honest.

Let's address your stupidity shall we. Black American men are known for their well endowed bodies, why would I need to come to a Nigerian forum to find that? Nobody wants your sorry 419 azz you whiney fa.g.
Why are you chasing Alexy left ,right and center? If you want to be stupid, be a wise one. Don't be a foolish one.

And who likes akatas anyways? apart from Ghanaians?

18 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Notasaints:
Why are you chasing Alexy left ,right and center? If you want to be stupid, be a wise one. Don't be a foolish one.

And who likes akatas anyways? apart from Ghanaians?

I don't chase any man, get it right. Well you answered your own question, Ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by MedicH: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
khia:

U again. Madam trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by yeyeosoronga: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
African Americans are not so bad tbh. Marry the educated ones among them, and make sure you're not a bum meaning you have a job and can provide for your family. You will be well taken care of by an AA woman. They are also keen to learn about your Nigerian culture and are more than happy to be assimilated to it. They want their children to have an African identity, and they aren't bad generally. Though, they won't take some foolishness some Naija women take from their men o. You will see correct craze if you try am.

15 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
Make una come marry my sister grin grin...na math she study and she get her masters.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WildChild00(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I though you are not a Nigerian.

Bros, how worworish are you? grin

What a Monika

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by uvalentine2003(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
desvi:
having the choice
why would anyone want to marry a Nigerian man
cheesy
Riele are we so Bad??
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by king124light(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Most Nigeria men will definitely choice their nigeria women here because of culture and other things, but the fact is that all woman are the same but in and outboard

https://www.milfio.com/categories/
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Ichabodcrane(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
donbachi:
what makes u say so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.