Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Are Some Of The Best Weapons In COD MW? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Are Some Of The Best Weapons In COD MW? (774 Views)

Best Weapons To Keep You Alive Ln Sons Of The Forest / FC24, COD MW 2 Available for Install On PS4 & PS5 Online&offline Play.NO Hack. / How To Fix Audio Problem In Call Of Duty Mobile | How To Sound Problem In Cod Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Best Weapons In COD MW? by BonnyWood(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
What are some of the best weapons in COD MW?
Re: What Are Some Of The Best Weapons In COD MW? by swip88: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
I’d recommend the P90. Extremely accurate across automatic fire it also has impressive range and little recoil. It’s defining feature is its shortness (for coming round corners without being spotted) and it’s 50 round Mag
Re: What Are Some Of The Best Weapons In COD MW? by BonnyWood(m): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
How about to buy CoD MW weapon camo? One of my co workers used such a service for boosting and says it was pretty cool. Fast and easy process. Perfect for those who don’t have the time to grind yet want certain items. And it certainly about me grin

(1) (Reply)

Ps2 Needed Around Osogbo / What Are Your Favorite Free STEAM Games In This List? / Ps3 Games CD Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.