Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB (3276 Views)

Abba Kyari: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Prophet, Throwback (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial / Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Samsonmfon(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu, the Supreme leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) might miss his parents’ burial scheduled on February 14 as disclosed in a statement released by the proscribed group’s spokesperson, Emma Powerful.

The group which stated that it can’t confirm the attendance of its leader for the burial of his parents HRH Eze Israel Okwu Kanu and Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Okwu-Kanu said the event will begin with procession and preparations in line with ancient customs and tradition.

Continue..
http://naijamadzone..com/2020/01/nnamdi-kanu-might-miss-parents-burial.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by gidgiddy: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
I don't see the point of him attending the burial if theres a good chance he could be arrested on coming back, he wont attend the burial either way

He would have delivered himself to the authorities for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by yarimo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Emma powerful the spokesman for the terrorists group, please persuade your terrorists leader to attend the event abeg.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Olugbanko: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2020
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Olugbanko: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2020
come where? even ojukwu had to dress as a woman while eloping into thin air.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by noleflendum: 1:55am On Jan 21, 2020
Cownu is a coward
Ordinary Buhari's head he could not bring as he promised

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Confirmedzombie: 3:08am On Jan 21, 2020
Kanu is a coward. Igbos are pigs and idiots.
Kanu and a scammer
Igbos are chest beaters.

I challenge kanu to step his toes into Nigeria.
I will lead the military to arrest him. Bloody civilian and empty vessels.

Idiots

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by MayorofLagos(m): 3:40am On Jan 21, 2020
gidgiddy:
I don't see the point of him attending the burial if theres a good chance he could be arrested on coming back, he wont attend the burial either way

This is true but c'mon, we are talking of two parents. In particular he was very fond and close to his mother.

Here is what I think Nnamdi should do. Go into Cameroon and get cover in the Ambazonian territory. Have the funeral in Cameroon and say his goodbye to them. Transport the bodies back to Afara and give it a burial. Kanu does not need to step foot in Nigeria. Even his whereabout in Cameroon must be kept within no more than five people. Even close family and relatives should not know. No dignitary, no fanfare. Just him and his siblings and some personal associates. Dignitaries and everybody else can go to cemetry for burial.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2020
yarimo:
Emma powerful the spokesman for the terrorists group, please persuade your terrorists leader to attend the event abeg.
Stop making noise!

If kanu steps his foot here tomorrow, what will you do??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by LabDNA: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Fake news, the source is funny. Probably from Liar mohammed laptop. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by cybernaut(m): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2020
Looking for traffic to help his/her blogging career. Practice what you preach. You may sleep as Nigeria and wake up as a BIAFRAN for all Biafrans alone. We are winning and all the African continent is our inheritance. I am a BIAFRAN and am proud of my identity.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2020
gidgiddy:

Why do you people talk so foolishly without thinking? "Good chance" he could be arrested? Must be your tribalistic and clannish nature preventing you accepting the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is a fugitive. No option is open for him to ever enter Nigeria without automatic arrest. How will he even get a visa to enter Nigeria when the only choice is for him to surrender himself to the appropriate Nigerian authority for arrest ? Yet you people arrogantly talk as if he has choices when the reality is that he jumped bail. I would assume all his passports were taken off him. He therefore left the shores of Nigeria illegally. As a UK citizen he would have no problem obtaining a new British passport under the guise he was unlawfully persecuted in Nigeria and fled for his life. The UK cannot make him stateless so he will get a passport and is therefore free to travel the world as he is doing now.

What can never happen is for Kanu to step in Nigeria without immediate arrest, trial and imprisonment and I don't see the point of you people talking as if this is even a consideration if not that, innately, you have no respect for the laws of the "Zoo". Where is this done worldwide? Will Julian Assange dare try gaining entry into the USA for any reason? You treacherous elements will come here praising the USA and UK daily but speak as if chaos and anarchy should be allowed in Nigeria. Una mumu never do?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Area4Area: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2020
MayorofLagos:

This is true but c'mon, we are talking of two parents. In particular he was very fond and close to his mother.

Here is what I think Nnamdi should do. Go into Cameroon and get cover in the Ambazonian territory. Have the funeral in Cameroon and say his goodbye to them. Transport the bodies back to Afara and give it a burial. Kanu does not need to step foot in Nigeria. Even his whereabout in Cameroon must be kept within no more than five people. [/b]Even close family and relatives should not know. No dignitary, no fanfare. Just him and his siblings and some personal associates. [b]Dignitaries and everybody else can go to cemetry for burial.
I'm not sure you are Igbo or maybe if you are, you don't understand the Igbo culture.

You don't bury commoners just like that according to the Igbo culture how much more the Royals, did you just mention cemetery too?

Bros it would be better Kanu doesn't come back for the burial instead of bastardizing the culture of his people

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by dante0147: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2020
lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Here is what I think Nnamdi should do. Go into Cameroon and get cover in the Ambazonian territory. Have the funeral in Cameroon and say his goodbye to them. Transport the bodies back to Afara and give it a burial. Kanu does not need to step foot in Nigeria. Even his whereabout in Cameroon must be kept within no more than five people. Even close family and relatives should not know. No dignitary, no fanfare. Just him and his siblings and some personal associates. Dignitaries and everybody else can go to cemetry for burial.

Bruv, forget all this Frederick Forsythe plot you are weaving. Kanu broke virtually all his bail conditions and absconded to then make himself himself a fugitive from Nigerian law all Nigerians or visitors to Nigeria must respect. His criminal trial is pending and you are crafting impossible and elaborate James Bond plots. As if Kanu , according to the ruling of a competent Nigerian Court, is anything other than a jail-breaker and common criminal.

Kanu , the scammer and egotist, should simply accept that he will be unable to pay his final respect to his parents because of his own actions. In life, actions have consequences.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by gidgiddy: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2020
Oshigun:

Why do you people talk so foolishly without thinking? "Good chance" he could be arrested? Must be your tribalistic and clannish nature preventing you accepting the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is a fugitive. No option is open for him to ever enter Nigeria without automatic arrest. How will he even get a visa to enter Nigeria when the only choice is for him to surrender himself to the appropriate Nigerian authority for arrest ? Yet you people arrogantly talk as if he has choices when the reality is that he jumped bail. I would assume all his passports were taken off him. He therefore left the shores of Nigeria illegally. As a UK citizen he would have no problem obtaining a new British passport under the guise he was unlawfully persecuted in Nigeria and fled for his life. The UK cannot make him stateless so he will get a passport and is therefore free to travel the world as he is doing now.

What can never happen is for Kanu to step in Nigeria without immediate arrest, trial and imprisonment and I don't see the point of you people talking as if this is even a consideration if not that, innately, you have no respect for the laws of the "Zoo". Where is this done worldwide? Will Julian Assange dare try gaining entry into the USA for any reason? You treacherous elements will come here praising the USA and UK daily but speak as if chaos and anarchy should be allowed in Nigeria. Una mumu never do?

Thousands of people enter Nigeria everyday without passport or Visa. The Niger/Benin/Cameroon borders are wide open with many illegal points. If Kanu wanted to come back to Nigeria it would be to easy. He wont do this because it would be pointless. He knows that the burial of his parents is not worth his personal safety or life.

Kanu is a fugitive from injustice and a persecuted person, the world knows that. Thats why he is freely travelling the world with no issues. The international community knows that he fled Nigeria when Government sent Soldiers to kill him. No reasonable persons expects Nnamdi Kanu to have stayed back to be killed, dead people dont stand trial. America is a civilised country, it would never have sent the American Army to kill Assange

Nigeria is far worse than a zoo, even a zoo has some sort of organisation and welfare for its inhabitants. Nigeria is a jungle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by gidgiddy: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2020
MayorofLagos:

This is foolish talk. Why would Kanu transport his dead parents and family to a far off location for a funeral? Will the heavens fall if Nnamdi Kanu does attend his aged parents funeral?

Kanu is far more committed to the work he is doing to free his people than his parents funeral

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by buhariguy(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2020
gidgiddy:

please tell your terrorist leader to attend so that we can use him for suya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Tranquillity360: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2020
God bless Mazi Nnamdi KANU.

We love you sir.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by yemmight(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2020
Make him come now. Caward. stay abroad, fight for IPOB.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by omenka(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2020
After all the chestbeating. Fucking retarded bitchass cowardly albino Pig. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by gidgiddy: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2020
buhariguy:
please tell your terrorist leader to attend so that we can use him for suya

A d after you use him for Suya, then what? Will it change Nigeria from being poverty capital of the world? Will Boko Haram, Herdsmen a d ISWAF stop killing Nigerians daily? Will it makw Nigerians any more united? Nothing will change

If he is killed, someone else will replace him, and that person might not go the way of Nnamdi Kanu who decided to be unarmed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Gabkosh: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Won't he start there again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Hillsong34: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
cool angry shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
gidgiddy:

just one word bro.
COWARDICE
Lzaa immhotep jimyjames Greenback

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by gidgiddy: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
just one word bro.
COWARDICE

Really? Since when is it bravery to deliver your self to your enemies on a platter of gold for slaughter?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
gidgiddy:

A d after you use him for Suya, then what? Will it change Nigeria from being poverty capital of the world? Will Boko Haram, Herdsmen a d ISWAF stop killing Nigerians daily? Will it makw Nigerians any more united? Nothing will change

If he is killed, someone else will replace him, and that person might not go the way of Nnamdi Kanu who decided to be unarmed
decided to be unarmed or lack the finances and back up to take arms?
Oga please be truthful to yourself Kanu isn't diplomatic in tackling this secession issues and he feels frustrated cos no other Nation is backing him so he has to resort to lying propagandas and hate speeches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by jimyjames(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
just one word bro.
COWARDICE
Lzaa immhotep jimyjames Greenback

What will you call your hero that's now a news paper vendor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:
Fake news, the source is funny. Probably from Liar mohammed laptop. grin
I Just checked the source lol and burst into laughter hahahahaha lol.
Naijamadzone lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
jimyjames:

What will you call your hero that's now a news paper vendor?
how many times will I tell you times without number that he's Western Ijaw?
Btw Sowore is a two-faced bat. He doesn't have a stand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might Miss Parent’s Burial – IPOB by splendour7(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Kanu is a coward. Igbos are pigs and idiots.
Kanu and a scammer
Igbos are chest beaters.

I challenge kanu to step his toes into Nigeria.
I will lead the military to arrest him. Bloody civilian and empty vessels.

Idiots
smh!Rant Of A Known Almajiri Terorrists From The Disease Ravaged Region...Who Take You Guys Serious Self?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) / Just In Bandit Block Airport Road In Abuja As Motorist Make Turn Back / Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.