Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:57 PM

Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) (35597 Views)

Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / SICK! Woman Brings Her 4-month-old Baby To Club (photos) / Robber Caught After Disguising As A Sick Patient At A Hospital In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Glycosunde: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2020
You can't kill another person n expect to go scot free all because u r a policeman. No matter what d said lady did , it didn't warrant such brutality. Let him face d full wrath of d law
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by ZombieHUNT: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Gwilym:

And who will staff the new regional forces....yes, the same old stock that staffs the Nigerian police...
(Unless we get angels from heaven to come and be staff)

The regions are there ....
Everyone should take their own destiny and move forward or backwards as they wish
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by AreaFada2: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Chai! See Bobby wey just waste.

Meanwhile I am recruiting female models.

With this your moniker you do any job that involves women? shocked shocked shocked shocked

So Seun and Mods accept any moniker at all? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:
Buhari is actually enjoying the police brutal extrajudicial killings in the south. Let's not deceive ourselves.

The man loves oppresion pass tuwo shinkafa.

Buhari Buhari. Keep carrying him on your head. Did extrajudicial killing by the police start with Buhari's presidency or do you think it will stop with his exit?

Our problems stem from our perpetual inability to face the actual roots of our problems. We always try to shift the blame to our best loved 'enemy' anytime the opportunity rears its head.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

The regions are there ....
Everyone should take their own destiny and move forward or backwards as they wish

I hate to be cynical, but the same thing is going to happen with 'regional police'...as is happening with 'Nigeria police'.

It is the same people that will staff the regional security organisaitons, that will staff the Police....and the same abuses will happen well well.

I know Nigerians. No matter how many times we arrange ourselves, the same old abuses will happen.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Susu888(m): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2020
Please the youths in that area should book him a first class ticket to the hereafter as well. These are the type of people that deserve jungle justice... beings with hearts of stone everywhere, demons in human forms. No more humanity angry
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by jevic(m): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2020
And they will write on the wall that police is your friend meanwhile it means that police is your foe.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by AreaFada2: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2020
Total evil. Failed police in a failed system. Life imprisonment direct.

RIP. Sorry for being an average Nigerian. It has become a grave sin.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Born2Breed(f): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2020
Police brutality...is insanity.

Always sucking the blood of the down trodden.

One day be one day, jungle go mature and the hunter will become the hunted.

Tick tock....
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by backnbeta(f): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2020
I honestly don't understand this story! But I know a policeman beat a woman to death and I feel really sad and angry about it, this is getting too much! cry
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Trendy247: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
I don't even understand what I read
Go back to school
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by onlyboyson(m): 7:56am On Jan 21, 2020
PUBLIC OFFICERS INCHARGE OF SAVING LIVES IS THE ONE KILLING THE LIFE

NA ONLY TO EXTORT MONEY FROM KEKE AND TOWN SERVICES BUSES AND TAKING BRIBE FROM LAW OFFENDERS

NIGERIA POLICE U HAVE FAIL SO MUCH TAKE THE CERTIFICATE OF FAILURE AND LEAVE MUCH APPRECIATED
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by LabDNA: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Buhari Buhari. Keep carrying him on your head. Did extrajudicial killing by the police start with Buhari's presidency or do you think it will stop with his exit?

Our problems stem from our perpetual inability to face the actual roots of our problems. We always try to shift the blame to our best loved 'enemy' anytime the opportunity rears its head.

If the kitchen is too hot for your affidavit certificate oga, tell him to get out and retire to his donkeys in daura.

He knew what he signed for when he swore he must rule over other Nigerians without the pre-requisite competence and leadership qualification.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by crowniran(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2020
Mad set of people.

Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to these courses for 2,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by AreaFada2: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2020
Gwilym:

I hate to be cynical, but the same thing is going to happen with 'regional police'...as is happening with 'Nigeria police'.

It is the same people that will staff the regional security organisaitons, that will staff the Police....and the same abuses will happen well well.

I know Nigerians. No matter how many times we arrange ourselves, the same old abuses will happen.
Perhaps. But much easier to sack a governor (who will have more control in regional police system) in the next election than president/FG in Abuja at the next election. That gives more clout to local voters.

All the governors cannot be equally dumb. At least some will handle their local Regional Police Command well.

But you can have an olodo quota system and inflated regional population rigged president you cannot sack for good 8 years. SW will certainly do well. That will challenge SE and SS regional police to do well too.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Amotekun777: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2020
Graphic. Wetin be 'Graphics'?
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by delishpot: 8:01am On Jan 21, 2020
Nigeria cannibalises its own.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by zoghys: 8:01am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

That's because you're reading with your phone turn upside down.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by ThiagoKid(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2020
That what they know how to do best
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Allsingles: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2020
The worst security agency in the world has killed someone he is supposed to be protecting and be fighting for.
What a shame.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2020
Why them no hang am tire burn am for there
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:
Buhari is actually enjoying the police brutal extrajudicial killings in the south. Let's not deceive ourselves.

The man loves oppresion pass tuwo shinkafa.
are u foolish, stupid or both?
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by francis5051: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2020
Tomide007:
when i remember Nigeria water throway my eyes
your English eh
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:

Ask your rotten abooki gworo-scattered dentition. The less teeth you have, the more moronic you become in your village. So I heard. grin grin
you need a psychological evaluation
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by ThetruthisbitEr(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
even me o!!! �
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:

If the kitchen is too hot for your affidavit certificate oga, tell him to get out and retire to his donkeys in daura.

He knew what he signed for when he swore he must rule over other Nigerians without the pre-requisite competence and leadership qualification.

He has more than enough pre-requisite competence and leadership qualification. No one could have performed better than he is performing considering the crowd of recalcitrant petulant entitled babies he has to rule over. Let us be honest and to hell with 'political correctness'. Nigerians are a terrible people to rule.
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Graphic!!!
You peeps tend to abuse this word. What is graphic there?
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by LabDNA: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

He has more than enough pre-requisite competence and leadership qualification. No one could have performed better than he is performing considering the crowd of recalcitrant petulant entitled babies he has to rule over. Let us be honest and to hell with 'political correctness'. Nigerians are a terrible people to rule.

Tell that to the birds, your master didn't know that 'Nigerians were a terrible people' but was ready to die contesting to rule them?
Did anyone tie up his placenta with the presidential villa?

BMC jokers!
Re: Policeman Bassey Peter Ikpe 'Killed' A Sick Woman In Akwa Ibom (GRAPHICS) by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:

Abooki muslim daftus, show me an abooki with a complete set of teeth and I'll show you buhari's real certificate. grin
ode I'm from this same Akwa Ibom and I'm a Christian and my bible told me to always be loyal and support the person in power irrespective of whoever he is.
Buhari is my president and if you don't like that go hang yourself.
Sha I don't blame u, IPOB are already known to be miscreants without any iota of sense cheesy
Jimyjames lzaa immhotep greenback good morning.
If you're Christians like u claim learn to follow the bible guide and always pray for the President

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gets "Bad Trip" After Taking Drugs, Tied Up (Video) / ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.